PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Vorsteiner hood

FWP!
10-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Originally this was a hood that Blake (koolade9) bought from someone from SoCal and was painted Ibis White. Blake later sold that hood to his friend John here in Phoenix, John had it on his S4 for 2 years or so before selling his S4 in the spring, and he sold the hood to me. I've had it since. It will need a re-spray, there are a lot of typical stone chips, and there is a blemish on the left side right up at the front (next to where the grill would be) about the size of a golf ball, it's purely cosmetic and would be gone after a respray. The vents have never been painted, they were clear coated over the carbon fiber.

I currently have a silver vinyl wrap on the hood because the intention was to re-paint most of the car, but priorities have shifted. The vinyl is toast thanks to being outside for just one brutal Phoenix summer, and I'll probably leave it on to help protect it in shipping. I am located in Gilbert, Arizona if anyone is interested in driving out to get it, my zip is 85233. I am asking $1100, any questions please PM me. Thanks!

koolade9
10-13-2015, 03:18 PM
Just to add, I purchased that hood new. The underside has all the CF bits exposed, the remaining structure painted black, and all was cleared/polished. The underside of that hood is gorgeous... Quigley's in Lake Forest, CA did the work.

AudiYes
10-13-2015, 11:13 PM
Could you send me some pictures, I can't see any on here

micmckee
10-16-2015, 11:07 AM
Man I wish you were east coast, I'd buy this in a heartbeat....

Blackstallion
10-16-2015, 12:27 PM
Man I wish you were east coast, I'd buy this in a heartbeat....

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/672947-Selling-my-Vorsteiner-CF-hood-if-anyone-s-interested

Try throwing "zmon" a PM

FWP!
10-23-2015, 03:56 PM
SOLD