PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2007 RS4 67000 miles $33k

jeff33702
10-01-2015, 10:58 AM
http://www.panjo.com/buy/2007-rs4-67k-miles-215351

4.2l 420HP V8, AWD, 6-speed. I'm the second owner of this car and have done a lot of maintenance since I bought it (see below) - just to keep her really nice. Car has zero issues, ice cold air, new tires - drive anywhere.

New Raxles front CV axles (both sides)
Carbon cleaned
New accessory belt
New bumper adjustment pegs (whatever they are called)
Replaced carbon engine covers, as the originals were yellowing...which is typical for these. Bought replacement covers on ebay so they are used but in much better shape than the ones I had.
New PSS tires
Had wheels refinished in original hyper-silver
New AC compressor/Dryer
Weathertech front mats
Replaced dash buttons with new (I wanted the chrome trim, as it matched the other few chrome accents - and the sunshade button looked grimey)
Dension BTPro Bluetooth adaptor (now plays music from your phone)
I have new 034 complete front control arm kit AND SPC adjustable upper arms that have not been installed. So there are two sets of upper arms.
I also have H&R Sport springs and B6 perches that have not been installed that go with the car

10-07-2015, 06:23 PM
http://www.panjo.com/buy/2007-rs4-67k-miles-215351

4.2l 420HP V8, AWD, 6-speed. I'm the second owner of this car and have done a lot of maintenance since I bought it (see below) - just to keep her really nice. Car has zero issues, ice cold air, new tires - drive anywhere.

New Raxles front CV axles (both sides)
Carbon cleaned
New accessory belt
New bumper adjustment pegs (whatever they are called)
Replaced carbon engine covers, as the originals were yellowing...which is typical for these. Bought replacement covers on ebay so they are used but in much better shape than the ones I had.
New PSS tires
Had wheels refinished in original hyper-silver
New AC compressor/Dryer
Weathertech front mats
Replaced dash buttons with new (I wanted the chrome trim, as it matched the other few chrome accents - and the sunshade button looked grimey)
Dension BTPro Bluetooth adaptor (now plays music from your phone)
I have new 034 complete front control arm kit AND SPC adjustable upper arms that have not been installed. So there are two sets of upper arms.
I also have H&R Sport springs and B6 perches that have not been installed that go with the car
Any pics of the interior?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk