PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: WTB S4/RS4 seats

09-24-2015, 07:33 AM
Looking for a set of recaros for my b7, located in mass

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

dsgray16
09-24-2015, 09:42 AM
What's your budget? I'm thinking about taking mine out and going with a set of Sportster CF's.. Would be front and back seats.. Heated all around, 2008 S4 Avant. All are in excellent condition. I have treated the leather every couple months for the past two years.

09-24-2015, 09:49 AM
I'm looking for a set between 1000 to 1500. But not sure If the avant seats would fit have a sedan b7

geebus
09-24-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm looking for a set between 1000 to 1500. But not sure If the avant seats would fit have a sedan b7

The rear might be tricky. I've never personally heard of anyone putting avant recaros into a sedan, just the other way around and they have to be modified slightly. @drumnjuny is selling his pandas along with a trade as long as your seats are black.

BCsniper
09-24-2015, 01:54 PM
What's your budget? I'm thinking about taking mine out and going with a set of Sportster CF's.. Would be front and back seats..

If you put Sportsters up front, then what would you do in the back? The rear Euro RS seats are pretty much the same as the standard seats just with the RS logo embossed. I just have seen any other real option for the back.

The rear might be tricky. I've never personally heard of anyone putting avant recaros into a sedan, just the other way around and they have to be modified slightly.

There should be no issue putting Avant rears in a sedan. The issue has to due with the "carpet" that's on the back. Apparently what's on the back of the sedan seats isn't as nice since you can only see it when the trunk is open.

geebus
09-24-2015, 01:56 PM
If you put Sportsters up front, then what would you do in the back? The rear Euro RS seats are pretty much the same as the standard seats just with the RS logo embossed. I just have seen any other real option for the back.

There should be no issue putting Avant rears in a sedan. The issue has to due with the "carpet" that's on the back. Apparently what's on the back of the sedan seats isn't as nice since you can only see it when the trunk is open.
ehhh, I think you have to modify them in some way. @tankdeer knows from first hand experience. I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time lol

dsgray16
09-24-2015, 02:51 PM
A few people have sited examples where they have installed avant recaros into their sedan.. They bolt right up.

I would be going to rear seat-less.. It's useless anyways.

09-24-2015, 04:50 PM

What's on the back of the avant seats?leather instead of the carpet?

geebus
09-25-2015, 05:09 AM
What's on the back of the avant seats?leather instead of the carpet?

It's still carpet

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kevinskir
09-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Look here for sale in Canada

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/670668-Recaro-s-from-a-B7-RS4-in-Nappa-Black

09-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Look here for sale in Canada

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/670668-Recaro-s-from-a-B7-RS4-in-Nappa-Black
Have been talking to him already only problem is driving almost 6 hours there and back and crossing the border lol