PDA

View Full Version : I miss my damn car........

GOROSSI46
10-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Im sure I posted that my car got rear ended for the second time about 3 weeks ago. The adjuster came out and there was $5000 in visible damages. The frame on the passenger side moved about 2 inches and blah blah blah. I was hoping they would total it but I guess its worth too much money. The car has now been sitting at my dads friends body shop for a lil over 2 weeks and I am going thru withdrawels bad. I don't even think he has started working on it yet.

I am driving a chevy colorado pick up and its nothing like the audi at all. It sucks. I want my damn car back NOW!!!! The guys at the shops painting all my lowers while hes at it so I hope it looks good. I don't know what to do when I get it back though cuz everyone says the car will never drive the same and Im scared I will be stuck with it. I know trade in sux and I can't take a $4000 loss right now and I don't wanna be an ass and try to sell it to someone not knowing bout the accident. What a nightmare.

greenz
10-03-2005, 03:25 PM
dont sign ANYTHING until you have driven the car and are satisfied with the repairs.

nizmosx
10-03-2005, 03:27 PM
whatever how will they know it will never drive the same again. The people that said that prolly never seen your car nor the damage

a4s have 3 differnt parts to make up the frame. Ask them to replace the part that was damaged rahter than repair it. Thats what i did. Mine was too messed up to repair. the whole peice got replaced. Thats what i was told by my bodyshop
frame on audi= 3 peices

GOROSSI46
10-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Really. Well the quarter panel got all messed up on the passenger side and there is no gap between the quarter and door now. I am letting my dads friend work his magic then the car will go to Audi for an alignment and then if they see any more problems the ins company will have to pay up. Why did you get rear ended nismo?

nizmosx
10-03-2005, 03:58 PM
first i got hit from the side resulting in frame damage, i then told the body shop to do what they can to total it because i didnt want any frame damage. Thats when he told me no no no. The car will be put back together and you will feel no difference. He said he understands tehre is frame damage then explained the way the frame is made on the audi. He said all they are gona do is remove the frame damaged and replace it.. The car was put back together amazingly and i did NOT notice any difference in realiabitly, handling, or anything out of place. I say stick with it, It will be fine. im sure of it. If its not then u can sell it. But dont let people tell you shit like your cars not gona perform right and all that shit, specially if they havent even seen it or know anything about the way this car is constructed. After all i thought it was a one peice frame myself till the body shop schooled me otherwise. I hope they werent full of shit. but my car look and handles great.
that is all

GOROSSI46
10-03-2005, 04:12 PM
thanks for bringing my spirits up a bit, ive been down in the dump thinking bout it.

jaredpgh
10-03-2005, 07:40 PM
tittywop!!

tittywop on both of you! Everyone likes to see smashed up Audis :-)

bitterchild
10-03-2005, 09:27 PM
wtf is tittywop?

jaredpgh
10-04-2005, 06:39 AM
it comes from ttiwwop, which means This Thread Is Worthless WithOut Pics