PDA

View Full Version : What's up guys?!...

HIstateS8
10-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Well, it's been a week up here in cali. Man, there are soo much dope european rides out here but most of them are stock. The most audis, I've seen was in the Solana Beach/La Jolla(La Hoya), San Diego area. I've seen one Black S4 with polished rims and a kit and a europrojektz Red E46 M3. Those were the only fixed up rides through out this whole trip so far. Lots of SL500s everywhere and Carrera Ss. Man, I miss driving my car. I can' wait to come home and start repairs. Well, I'll be back to update you guys, if anything happens. Take care everybody.[race]

AudiBoy808
10-02-2005, 02:24 PM
[up] Sup Brandon, So how Cali man?. So when you coming home? Well hope you're having a good time see you when you return.

Peace,

boostinmr2
10-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Dude, you should go check out my car and the rest of the S4s at Wicked Motorsports then... www.wicked-motorsports.com

There are like 5-6 S4s being worked on over there at all times. Last I heard, my car is complete is heading to the docks next week to come back over here in Hawaii.

HIstateS8
10-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Audiboy: what's up man! I'm having too much fun out here.

Boostin: yeah man, if I have time. I'll definetly go check them out. I'ma checkout the site.

Peace, guys.