PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2015 Audi S4 - Lease Takeover or Purchase

GTA-AR
07-12-2015, 04:16 PM
SOLD. Please delete

MAlby7
07-16-2015, 06:51 PM
A month and you decided you don't need it anymore? That's just poor planning. GLWS though.

zinthis13
07-16-2015, 06:59 PM
Looking for someone to purchase the vehicle or takeover the existing lease. Picked up the car last month and no longer need it. Payments are $750 tax included for 46 months. Looking for security deposit back + you pay lease transfer ($795+hst). Located in Toronto area.

Details: http://www.leasebusters.com/en/details.asp?ID=185407

Also available to purchase for $57,000 + HST. Financing can be arranged through Audi Canada.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

I'm no expert, but generally when you're offering a lease take over you offer a nice incentive. Lease transfer fee waived plus one month payment is usually standard incentive that i've seen. GLWS

mjt20mik
07-17-2015, 06:45 AM
I'm no expert, but generally when you're offering a lease take over you offer a nice incentive. Lease transfer fee waived plus one month payment is usually standard incentive that i've seen. GLWS

I agree. One month's payment isn't much of an incentive.

Maitre Absolut
07-17-2015, 04:55 PM
nevermind the lack of lease incentive have you seen the 57k asking price [o_o]

this car will stay put

zinthis13
07-17-2015, 08:07 PM

this car will stay put

I just browsed through the lease busters, and there are way better deals out there if this is your cup of tea! just saying.

GTA-AR
07-28-2015, 09:54 AM
A month and you decided you don't need it anymore? That's just poor planning. GLWS though.

Life changes and I look forward, not back. Thanks

GTA-AR
07-28-2015, 09:55 AM

A down payment was made of approx. $4500. You only put down one month + lease transfer and take advantage of the down payment.

GTA-AR
07-28-2015, 09:56 AM

this car will stay put

This is meant more for lease transfer vs finance. Just put up the number in case anyone was interested to purchase.

GTA-AR
07-28-2015, 09:58 AM
I just browsed through the lease busters, and there are way better deals out there if this is your cup of tea! just saying.

Of all the comments, this one has the least validity. Perhaps you should browse again and see that this is the lowest monthly payment for this vehicle on the entire site.