PDA

View Full Version : >_<! havta vent ... anothr smacktalker!

blackboost
09-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Im on my way to the gym (its in a plaza sorta like hang out cuz theres a dunkin donuts) and i see this kid i go 2 college with and hes told me about his supra and iv never seen it and there it was in all its glory in a blue color VERY SWEET... besides the point i stop by say hi look at his car. Met 2 fellow dubbers and then i mentioned my a4 (mind u it wasnt with me), there was another kid that i know for a couple reasons hes always around my town with his STICKER WHORED mac n cheese WRX it sounds nice but thats it . He acted like the biggest douche EVER. my new mission in life is to shut this kid up and run him .. he has a wrx i wann run with no more then a chip and exhaust in my car ... thought he had some kinda huge turbo in it VF-34 or something he said VF-22 (not sure if thats stock)... turns out the dubber with him said ITS THE STOCK TURBO with like a downpipe BC and like an intake! and like i gave him a comment on his cars paint job ... im sorry i jus dont like it . ITs the ugliest yellow/orange ever ... and he took it sooooooo offensively i was like did your car come in that color hes like no i did it like that ... i said cuz its pretty hideous it looks like macaroni and cheese (literally) .. hes like watch what you say im like what hes like watch what you say then turns his back on me in a really rude way... hes some mechanic for a performance shop fcukn ***.. he was talkin about how he beats on customers cars ( HOW COOL IS HE ? ) and how one customer with a mustang COBRA R (?) only trusts him with his mustand. i got so pissd off in a very silent way .. lol sorry i had 2 say something .. and then he started baggin on how audis (i didnt have my car with me i happend to mention it) OH THEYRE SO EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN BLA BLA ... THEYRE SO SLOW GO BLOW IT UP. the second my car has the exhaust and chip im calling him out ... he doesnt even know how to drive his OWN car .. lol he stays in third throughout the whole time on the highway (fellow dubber said so cuz he was in the car with him one time) sorry i had to vent. I swear i thought his car was a 12 sec car... looks can deceive so can sound, the dubber there hada gti 2.0 he told me he kept up with him in like first! and his car is a 17 second car! WOW [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] !!!

BranCKY3
09-29-2005, 07:36 PM
If the WRX driver can drive at all, you still won't have a chance with a chip.

derek2079
09-29-2005, 07:40 PM
ok to deal with people like this do steriods and put your dick in their face

seriously dont sweat people like this just be thankful you arent one

blackboost
09-29-2005, 07:40 PM
im sorry and upgraded IC.. with a boost controller/boost gauge

blackboost
09-29-2005, 07:42 PM
HE WAS JUS SO EPPHIN COCKY! with his HUGE REAR WING .. this thing was huge prob bigger then the sti wing... he just pissed me off how rude and disrespectful he was ... i dont wanna start trouble so i kepy myself bottled... plus there were 2 cops by the dunkin donuts ..

diegomatrix
09-29-2005, 08:16 PM
hmm...well...he wasn't lying when he said audi's are expensive to maintain and that they're slow..... you're still gonna lose to him even with your upgrade...

but then again...he's driving a mofo ugly colored car... i think that's satisfaction enough that he's the only one who thinks it looks good...

DDQ
09-29-2005, 08:32 PM
That is the longest paragraph, ever.

Not sure what you're so upset about. Let it go man, it's not a big deal. There's always idiots you'll meet in life, and you can't get bent everytime. Just laugh them off.

AudiMV
09-29-2005, 08:38 PM
^^^ i know, i would get over it until you get a new car or a BT, haha......

diegomatrix
09-29-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by DDQ
That is the longest paragraph, ever.

Not sure what you're so upset about. Let it go man, it's not a big deal. There's always idiots you'll meet in life, and you can't get bent everytime. Just laugh them off.

LOL! omg...shut up! hahaha...you've got a S4.. [hail] [drive] [race]

blackboost
09-29-2005, 08:46 PM
you know what im gonn go through with it the chip, exhasut, upgrade IC, bc, and bg.... and i will tell you what happened ... thanks for the confidence booster [rolleyes] its just really peeving having to lissn to these fake racers ... oh yea best part is when i asked him what his best timeslip was (assuming his car was fast) all he said was .. i dont have best timeslips ... what the hells that supposed 2 mean anyway ? later guys.

blackboost
09-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Im undergoing blueprints with my performance shop on what im going 2 be doing ... and it looks really [race] [drive] but veryyyy [wrench] but its all good .. il be getting what i paid for. 300-350whp =] ! Why does everyone think the 1.8ts are slow ... theyre not slow cars ... it just comes underpowered stock. You have to release the beast within it to actually have fun, and then upgrade the turbo to make it even more bestial =] ! cant wait ... later does anyone have any news one what the APR stage3+ is looking like ?

A4ed
09-29-2005, 08:56 PM
You did insult is paint scheme though, even if it is shit, calling it ugly kind of warrents him to be disrespectful.

Im sure he deserved that comment, its just that when it comes from you, it kind of lowers you to his level.

Abe Lincoln said that "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt." Basically its probably better to not run him, than to get your ass handed to you by a shit talker like that.

blackboost
09-29-2005, 09:20 PM
i see your where you comin from with honest abes wisdom ... thats true but you know what im still gonn beat him MARK MY WORD for it.

EVIL-AUDI
09-29-2005, 09:24 PM
This is just sad

Kruat
09-29-2005, 09:47 PM
^^^ I agree....

In the end, does it really matter?

flyinb501
09-29-2005, 10:04 PM
[i]... later does anyone have any news one what the APR stage3+ is looking like ? [/B]
Your drivin a much nicer, classier car than him, who cares. Its not all about being fast. If a fast car was your main concern when car shopping, you wouldnt have bought an Audi. Oh and mmart says that the 3+ is just for 2000's and will produce the same #'s as the b6 (345bhp).

A4champ
09-30-2005, 03:21 AM
Punch him in his friggin jawbone then spit on him....it seems to me this would be easier than all the money spent to be equal to him. dunno maybe its just me though......im a bit of an angry person.

WAIT HERES AN IDEA:
Its obvious you two dont get along so settle it this way......spend a shit load of money on your car so that your comfortable in the performance of your car to run this guy.........then walk up to him in your NOPI shirt and best pair of racing boots ......say "I got your scooby right here," {grabbing your nuts while say in this}
line up on an abandononed road have somone raise their hands then drop them......gun it .............the veer in to his lane wrecking
both cars...........badda bam badda bing solved....sound cool huh[down] gahy...just punch him in his ear, alot of time saved[up]
Josh

MR VTEC
09-30-2005, 06:25 AM
A4's are pigs!!! both cars were built with different purposes!
if you want performance out of the box you should have started with an s4 instead of aslow4

94jedi
09-30-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by EVIL-AUDI
This is just sad

[:D]

onemoremile
09-30-2005, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by blackboost
Im on my way to the gym (its in a plaza sorta like hang out cuz theres a dunkin donuts) and i see this kid i go 2 college with and hes told me about his supra and iv never seen it and there it was in all its glory in a blue color VERY SWEET... besides the point i stop by say hi look at his car. Met 2 fellow dubbers and then i mentioned my a4 (mind u it wasnt with me), there was another kid that i know for a couple reasons hes always around my town with his STICKER WHORED mac n cheese WRX it sounds nice but thats it . He acted like the biggest douche EVER. my new mission in life is to shut this kid up and run him .. he has a wrx i wann run with no more then a chip and exhaust in my car ... thought he had some kinda huge turbo in it VF-34 or something he said VF-22 (not sure if thats stock)... turns out the dubber with him said ITS THE STOCK TURBO with like a downpipe BC and like an intake! and like i gave him a comment on his cars paint job ... im sorry i jus dont like it . ITs the ugliest yellow/orange ever ... and he took it sooooooo offensively i was like did your car come in that color hes like no i did it like that ... i said cuz its pretty hideous it looks like macaroni and cheese (literally) .. hes like watch what you say im like what hes like watch what you say then turns his back on me in a really rude way... hes some mechanic for a performance shop fcukn ***.. he was talkin about how he beats on customers cars ( HOW COOL IS HE ? ) and how one customer with a mustang COBRA R (?) only trusts him with his mustand. i got so pissd off in a very silent way .. lol sorry i had 2 say something .. and then he started baggin on how audis (i didnt have my car with me i happend to mention it) OH THEYRE SO EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN BLA BLA ... THEYRE SO SLOW GO BLOW IT UP. the second my car has the exhaust and chip im calling him out ... he doesnt even know how to drive his OWN car .. lol he stays in third throughout the whole time on the highway (fellow dubber said so cuz he was in the car with him one time) sorry i had to vent. I swear i thought his car was a 12 sec car... looks can deceive so can sound, the dubber there hada gti 2.0 he told me he kept up with him in like first! and his car is a 17 second car! WOW [headbang] [headbang] [headbang] !!!

dude, you have to stop selling your meds. that ritalin was prescribed to you for a reason.

98Black30V
09-30-2005, 06:46 AM
I'm almost certain the mac and cheese color you're talkin about is a stock color too.... I've seen it before. As it's not all that common, I've seen a few of them.

onemoremile
09-30-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by 98Black30V
I'm almost certain the mac and cheese color you're talkin about is a stock color too.... I've seen it before. As it's not all that common, I've seen a few of them.

there was a bland mustard yellow for a couple years. it looked like kraft dinner to me.

TurboForTheWin
09-30-2005, 07:09 AM
I think you need to calm yourself, because youre getting abit out of your league running a modded WRX. In stock trim, it would take chip + exhaust to keep up with him.

Once he has relfash and exhaust? Youre going to need k04 + pc16 or something extreme.

Either way, bench racing is ghey. The fact that youre going to spend a lot of $ to mod your car to beat him is also weaksauce.

EVIL-AUDI
09-30-2005, 07:35 AM
JPSimon laughs at you

94jedi
09-30-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by EVIL-AUDI
JPSimon laughs at you

Hey Evil, do us all a favor and lock/delete this thread.

geeboyjibber
09-30-2005, 11:02 AM
DO NOT under estimate Subies. A VF-22 is bigger than a VF34 and is the biggest IHI turbo and can make 300whp easily. With your chip exhaust anything else you can throw in, even a BT, youll get PWNED!!! maybe you have a chance with a customed tuned 2871 or bigger but thats about it. Trust me I know I have an Audi and a Subaru (not a WRX but a GF8)

geeboyjibber
09-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by TurboForTheWin
I think you need to calm yourself, because youre getting abit out of your league running a modded WRX. In stock trim, it would take chip + exhaust to keep up with him.

Once he has relfash and exhaust? Youre going to need k04 + pc16 or something extreme.

Either way, bench racing is ghey. The fact that youre going to spend a lot of $ to mod your car to beat him is also weaksauce.

a K04 with P16 cant even hang with a Stg 2 WRX, they have something we dont have TOP END. No way a Chip and exhaust will hang with a stock WRX maybe for the first 1/8 mile but thats about it.

lude2euroa4
09-30-2005, 11:36 AM
why is everyone concerned with who can beat who, shit an a4 is so much more unique and classy compared to a WRX...

you will be happier when you spend that money on making your car better for you and not better for him... kids do that to get you pissed, hes all talk mad junk your car is hotter... end of story...

and why would we need to delete this thread let the steam vent, we are here to comfort each other... come here lil johnny cry on my shoulder

SoleMate
09-30-2005, 11:56 AM
You're mad cause he talked shit on your car? Well, I don't really blame him after what you said. If I was him, I probably woulda just decked you.

You're a freshman aren't you?

bOOOOstedAudi
09-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Yeah about you racing him. if you had maybe a k04 and a race program and exhaust you would get him but in chip and echaust. I dont know. baut yeah your car is niccer. ask him does he have leather and heated seat and bose and all the good options we have?

keepmovingordie
09-30-2005, 12:24 PM

Can someone translate this into English for me?

a4rings
09-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by geeboyjibber
a K04 with P16 cant even hang with a Stg 2 WRX, they have something we dont have TOP END. No way a Chip and exhaust will hang with a stock WRX maybe for the first 1/8 mile but thats about it.

[rolleyes] he said wrx has a better top end, the gearing of 4th and 5th is crap on them and they only have better top end then a k04 or k03 a4 is because both those turbos run out of steam up top, a stage 3 a4 will not run out of power on the top end.

offroader1006
09-30-2005, 01:45 PM
ive seen some of the most idiotic statements in this single thread. absolutely amazing.

hmm...well...he wasn't lying when he said audi's are expensive to maintain and that they're slow.....

they arent expensive to maintain, they are VW parts for god's sake.
and saying a certain brand of car is slow, just shows real deep thinking.

they have something we dont have TOP END.
your right, theres no way we can match their superior technology.

i second the whole dont sell your meds kids, they are there to help you, trust us.

b00st
09-30-2005, 03:18 PM
vf-22 is stock turbo...so unless he has done the ECUTEK reflash or another reflash on the car...its weaksauce. now if he said VF-34...then yeah thats bigger...but its still not all that. my nextdoor neighbor went from VF34 to SR40 and he has a billion mods done on top of it and i wasn't impressed. best run for him on VF-34 was when he was able to brake boost enough at the tree and he ran a 13.001. i think their exhaust sounds like a gurgling coffee can...you know when a WRX with exhaust is driving down the street...just like a honda with a coffee can. very distinct sound. if you do like a stage 1+ (injectors and chip) and exhaust...you shouldn't have any problems with him, unless you can't drive. he's probably just the standard BPU type of WRX you see out there. I/E/Up-Pipe, DP, maybe headers. but if he's still running that top mount...he'll heatsoak so fast....just drive him a round for a bit before you run him...make it work for it...then run him. they suffer for severe heatsoak....even with the hood scoop pouring on to it.

diegomatrix
09-30-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by offroader1006
ive seen some of the most idiotic statements in this single thread. absolutely amazing.

they arent expensive to maintain, they are VW parts for god's sake.
and saying a certain brand of car is slow, just shows real deep thinking.

your right, theres no way we can match their superior technology.

i second the whole dont sell your meds kids, they are there to help you, trust us.

you need to calm down and get your facts straight... keep an open mind, it'll do you good.

which is more expensive, audi/vw or subaru parts? actually, a better question is...which car breaks down more easily?

and the shit about 1.8L A4's being slower than a wrx? you need to get out of your little hermit crab shell and actually try driving other cars to see how slow our A4s are... sure you can make them faster..but how much are you gonna blow on them in comparison to how much they have to spend on their car to match your speed and power? it's hella more expensive for our audis..

thank you very much, case closed.
get your facts straight before you shoot off your mouth.

have a nice day.

sheesh...we all own an audi and we all love them to death....why you gotta be so rude to people

B5A4
09-30-2005, 07:06 PM
hahahahahaha

BIGBUDDHA
09-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by diegomatrix
you need to calm down and get your facts straight... keep an open mind, it'll do you good.

which is more expensive, audi/vw or subaru parts? actually, a better question is...which car breaks down more easily?

and the shit about 1.8L A4's being slower than a wrx? you need to get out of your little hermit crab shell and actually try driving other cars to see how slow our A4s are... sure you can make them faster..but how much are you gonna blow on them in comparison to how much they have to spend on their car to match your speed and power? it's hella more expensive for our audis..

have a nice day.

sheesh...we all own an audi and we all love them to death....why you gotta be so rude to people

Yeah what he said Jackass. I admit I loved my Audi when I had it, but it was slow as **** and even though I'm a Mechanic the parts are still a whole lot more than a Suby. Both of these cars can't be compared cuz I classify an Audi as a Luxury sports sedan and a WRX as a sprots sedan. I think ones made to cruise around and look nice in and the other is just to be ragged the hell out of. I admit I rag the piss out of my suby all the time because its so easy for me to fix it and they are pretty durable when goin offfroading[:D]. Anyways thats jsut my .02

1.8Titorey
09-30-2005, 08:16 PM
i cant believe this dude is in college

blackboost
09-30-2005, 09:36 PM
Yes im a freshman ... im sorry for starting this thread lol ... but this kid was acting like the biggest douche ever ... he was just like mmouthin off and telln us how he beats the shit out of all the customers cars lol like who does that seriously i cudda been a potential customer .. then he has the nerve to shoot a silent threat at me ? . . . and to the guy that gets angry fast. I DID WANNA DECK HIM so bad ... he musta been at least 2-3 years older then me but he lookd like a pussy that just talks and doesnt do anything. Just the shit that comes out of peoples mouth piss me off .. i mean im over it now. lol im surprised this thread is still alive ... and yea i guess i wont be running this kid anytime soon, but my father owns a used car dealership and i just picked up a 1990 FORD taurus SHO mildly modified (chip, exhaust, intake) as a 'demo' car . . lol that shit is EPPHIN QUICK hopefully ill see him .. while im rockin it one night then ill do something but thats really not provin what i want him 2 shut up about lol. So ill havta wait till im done with ALL THE MODS on my car. Yur right audi is luxury sports sedan and Scoobs are sports sedans. Have you ever been in one at high speeds (sti,wrx) the cabins so noisy same with an evo. SORRY GUYS . . instedda punching a walll or better yet punching this kid. I just came home and typed away . . Thanks for all the stupid comments and thanks for the supportive ones lol i deserve both i guess ... and oh yea i hada s4 ... which was i would say a year ago i sold it cuz i made alot on it ... then squandered my money lol somewhere not all of it some of it .. jumped into couple dubs and what not .. then yea thats it .. initially when i got my santorin blue s4 i was very shocked at how underpowered it was ... and thats when i was really interested in audis. I didn't know a chip and exhaust would get its hp in the 300's i was audi illiterate i hope my next audis gonn be a s4 tho! THANKS GUYS!

MR VTEC
10-01-2005, 06:37 AM
[=(]

Rosati
10-01-2005, 09:24 AM
damn jersey punks

geeboyjibber
10-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by b00st
vf-22 is stock turbo...so unless he has done the ECUTEK reflash or another reflash on the car...its weaksauce. now if he said VF-34...then yeah thats bigger...but its still not all that. my nextdoor neighbor went from VF34 to SR40 and he has a billion mods done on top of it and i wasn't impressed. best run for him on VF-34 was when he was able to brake boost enough at the tree and he ran a 13.001. i think their exhaust sounds like a gurgling coffee can...you know when a WRX with exhaust is driving down the street...just like a honda with a coffee can. very distinct sound. if you do like a stage 1+ (injectors and chip) and exhaust...you shouldn't have any problems with him, unless you can't drive. he's probably just the standard BPU type of WRX you see out there. I/E/Up-Pipe, DP, maybe headers. but if he's still running that top mount...he'll heatsoak so fast....just drive him a round for a bit before you run him...make it work for it...then run him. they suffer for severe heatsoak....even with the hood scoop pouring on to it.

uhh do you know what you are talking about??????????? a VF-22 is the biggest turbo produced by IHI and is a stock turbo on the coveted 22B which is sorta equivalent in Audi terms to an RS4. you may think that a VF-34 is a bigger turbo because of the number but its not. It's just newer, a USDM STI has a VF-39 which is a little smaller than a VF-34, it's just the newest model. The reason as to why your neighbor wasnt all that fast was because his engine management wasnt all that great, he probably didnt have a good tune. When you get up to a turbo that is bigger and better than a VF-30, then you need to have a custom tune which brinsg out the true potential. My roommate has a conservatively custom tuned VF-30 and he can run high 12's all day long. And as for the sound, thats a boxer rumble you hear and the reason why there is a gurgle is because of the unequal length headers. If a porsche had unequal length headers, it would sound the same. Porsche engines dont sound like Subarus because they are more refined. Subies with UpPipe, Downpipe and stage 2 will murder any K04 car. And his top mount will only go out of efficiency after 80 mph so if there is a drag race involved, we'll die. I love my Audi yes, but for speed, I have my '93 Impreza with a EJ20G and I kill STI's with stock motor, stock turbo, stock intercooler and stock ECU.

offroader1006
10-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by diegomatrix

have a nice day.

you are right, why did i think to even question your vast knowledge and understanding. i humbly submit to you, and i will lash my myself accordingly. hella

BavarianAudi
10-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by geeboyjibber
I have my '93 Impreza with a EJ20G and I kill STI's with stock motor, stock turbo, stock intercooler and stock ECU.

Oh wow those cars are absolutely sick my favorite subby of all time. how much did u get it for? and im guessing its the 2.5rs?

as for blackboost just call him out and go on the "Pinks" show on the Speed channel, where u can settle ur grudge, and keep his car.

http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/pinks-150.jpg

+decipher
10-01-2005, 02:24 PM
This is what I read:

So I was like.............................................. .........and he was like..........................................and like.............................................. .......

and then...............(OMG!!!!!!!!)..............

LOOK ALL CAPS !!!IMPORTANT!!!..........(more ellipsis...)

My brain is melting, OH GOD!

geeboyjibber
10-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by roudiaudi
Oh wow those cars are absolutely sick my favorite subby of all time. how much did u get it for? and im guessing its the 2.5rs?

as for blackboost just call him out and go on the "Pinks" show on the Speed channel, where u can settle ur grudge, and keep his car.

http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/pinks-150.jpg

It's actually a 1993 Impreza L Wagon that I got for $800. It ran well with the N/A 1.8L and was really fun to wind the sh!t out of it, not its just a beast and I havent even upgraded the turbo yet!! No body mods, just a banged up driverside fender and door in some dark green color. Pretty soon I'll make it look like a Ver. 6 STI.

Ben@SpeedBarn
10-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by keepmovingordie
Can someone translate this into English for me?

Blackboost: Your car looks like mac and cheese

WRX GUY: Audis are expensive to maintain and slow

Blackboost: ***pissd off in a very silent way***

Then he had an S4 but realised how underpowered audis were so he sold it and bought an A4. But right now he is driving a 1990 Tauras that is mildly modified.

At least thats what I got out of it.

bitterchild
10-01-2005, 09:58 PM
somebody needs to be shot

blackboost
10-01-2005, 10:02 PM
i tried lol ending it ... with my last post. guess not FLAME ON.

matt719
10-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Faster or slower, at the end of the day you're driving an Audi and he's driving a Suburu. If you wanted to, you could have gotten a Suburu... but you didn't, for obvious reasons (and I'm not saying Suburus are bad cars... but this is an Audi forum).

SoleMate
10-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Yes im a freshman ...

yahtzee!! I knew it