PDA

View Full Version : showin B5 love...

RAyala2.7T
09-28-2005, 04:13 PM
gotta love the euro scene in socal. all the euro's show love around here. completely different then houston where the euro scene is non-existent. I was on the 405 today and I saw a B5 A4 w/ painted lowers, exhaust, 18" RS4's, sportin an SPP FMIC and SPP license plate frame and as I pull up beside him he gives me a thumbs up. I wave back and we cruise together for a few more miles until we had to part ways. It feels really good to be a part of a scene that shows nothing but love to each other. Try to see that when two ricers come across each other on the street...[a4]
Does anyone else wave to other B5er's or dubbers on the street?

diegomatrix
09-28-2005, 04:40 PM
yea, i've had other B5ers and B6ers smile at me too...

too bad they're all guys....it woulda been better if they were chicks.. lol

yea..with rice cars..it's hard to get like that... maybe a smirk..or a "wtf did he do to his car?!" kind of expression..

MR VTEC
09-28-2005, 05:39 PM
no love for me.
I seen this guy in the parking lot and he had an aw license plate frame i said you should check out az he was like what i said i see you go to aw he was like it can with the car.... i'm like wtf!!!

LateraLex
09-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by MR VTEC
no love for me.
I seen this guy in the parking lot and he had an aw license plate frame i said you should check out az he was like what i said i see you go to aw he was like it can with the car.... i'm like wtf!!!

huh?

Hassmeister
09-28-2005, 05:45 PM
^^^Double huh?

ianlionzion
09-28-2005, 05:51 PM
^^^

triple huh?

ESL class??

LoL..j/k man [:D]

ICEBIRGSLIM
09-28-2005, 05:51 PM
i'm reading that like Quadruple huh??? WTF is this dialect you speak! lol

AsianA408
09-28-2005, 05:54 PM
and so he was like, and then i said, what was like, and then wtf happened........

mr.vtec talk gooder english.

awahl63
09-28-2005, 06:00 PM
he said the license plate came with the car

ICEBIRGSLIM
09-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Make freinds with the comma

Eurotuned_A4
09-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by diegomatrix

too bad they're all guys....it woulda been better if they were chicks.. lol

for me its always an old lady. i saw one just the other day driving a B6 S4 and i didnt even bother giving her any props. everytime i see someone in an audi its always a old girl/old man. only sometimes the old guys wave back or whatever.

ChrisAudi
09-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah around here in Delaware, its all old business men driving the Audis. Then they see an 18 yearold pull up with my rims and kinda give me that, "What makes you think your so good?" look.

bmocnma4
09-28-2005, 06:51 PM
Yea, in my hometown, theres literally 3 Audis in my entire school, and i try to be friends with the kid who has a nice (but stock) a4, and he makes everything a competition. I think you hafta really find the people who love their cars, not for speed and power, but for the car, and they will wave back, but it takes a special kind of person..... i think thats pretty deep....too bad i'm failing philosophy hahahaha[headbang]

[az] [a4]

but then again, my cars pretty stock too, its just waiting for the funds....

TJHUB
09-28-2005, 06:54 PM
MR VTEC: It actually hurt my brain a little to read that. [rolleyes]

The only love I've ever gotten was from some lawyer (bung hole) that has a 2005.5 A6 3.2. I see his car in town parked in front of his law office a lot. One day I met him at a stop light across the street from one another. I really tried not to look his way until the light turned (he's a lawyer). When we took off I saw him looking hard my way out of the corner of my eye. I thought to myself "that's right, B5 all the way."[cool]

I wasn't too fond of the lastest body style, but man that A6 looks really good in silver even with the stock grill treatment.

greenz
09-28-2005, 06:57 PM
i saw a 1.8t w/ 2.8 wheels today... i was excited.

flyinb501
09-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by MR VTEC
no love for me.
I know what you were tryin to say.
I'll wave if the car is modded. But if you try and wave at just anybody, it'll end up being some dumb chic not knowing that she's even drivin the same kind of car as you.

duffman13
09-28-2005, 07:25 PM
I went to this meet once and there was a guy there with my exact same a4, color and all, but bone stock. He was like "I look at your car and see everything that mine could be." I love the scene we have around the dc-bmore area, so many enthusiasts and we all chill

Quattrocket
09-29-2005, 01:31 AM
I get love from almost anybody except honda drivers. who givs a fuck what they think anyways. pulled up on a corrado VR6 the other day that was really tastefully modded, he rolled down his window and yelled out looks hot man! then he pulled away and heard his turbo. I was like sweet! he turbod it! it sounded so hot.
And after an ice storm last year, there was a huge line-up of cars trying to get up this icey hill but nowon could do it. Then this old guy pulls up beside me in his b5 a4 and says lets show em' how its done buddy! so we both shot up the hill together and laughed at the top. i love the Audi/VW family everybodys so cool to each other.

nmb
09-29-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm always looked at our car meets. most people here can't afford audis. most people struggle to have any car at all. sure some guys have newer cars but B5's will always be a very good looking vehicle. gotta love them all!

scooter44
09-29-2005, 01:52 AM
every once in a while i get a VW guy waving at me.

and of course.. the modded audis!

FOUR RINGS!

juju4uofa
09-29-2005, 04:26 AM
20,000 students here at UA, I've been here for over 2 years and I can't remember seeing one modified Audi. The B6 A4 seems to be a sorostitute car here. There are about 10,000 325s, way to many IS300s, and just a few C-Class Sports and A4s. I just met a guy with a Jetta thoguh. The car looks completely stock (except for exhaust tip). I haven't had a chance to talk to him about his engine mods but I know he trapped at 108mph last time he ran the quarter (no sure about time). Talk about a sleeper!!!!

MR VTEC
09-29-2005, 06:17 AM
sorry guys! [=(]
sneaking and posting at work make me grammar no good yo and mad crazy wack [:p]
Sorry again.

Daft
09-29-2005, 06:22 AM
I've seen 2 other Audis in my area and both have been older models like the 5000 or 90CS.

Wish there were more VAG around here...[:(]

audisnapr
09-29-2005, 06:53 AM
there are two kinds of love here in brooklyn. the good love is when someone roll's up to you at a light or passes by and waves or says something. the other kind of love is the guy who roll's by and eyes my car and you can see by the look on his face, "damn, nice black stationwagon (not knowing what kind of car it is) wonder where that motherfvcker lives so I can jack his wagon tonight at 3am" [:(]

Skippster86
09-29-2005, 07:22 AM
I always get the "what kind of car is this" and the occasional "you drive an audi?" Then people with TTs pass me all crazy. No love, no love.

But, I do believe my neighborhood has caught on. One neighbor traded their bmw 5 series for a b6 a6, another neighbor has a b6 a4.

DRA4
09-29-2005, 10:50 AM
I get lots of love in my car, the other day i was stuck in traffic by the GWB in the Jersey side and this dude in a passat almost hit the car in front of him cause he kept looking at my B5.

nizmosx
09-29-2005, 11:49 AM
i get alot of love in my car too, the back seat has more miles than my new motor. =)

keepmovingordie
09-29-2005, 12:07 PM

keepmovingordie
09-29-2005, 12:08 PM
[

keepmovingordie
09-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by TJHUB
MR VTEC: It actually hurt my brain a little to read that. [rolleyes]

The only love I've ever gotten was from some lawyer (bung hole) that has a 2005.5 A6 3.2. I see his car in town parked in front of his law office a lot. One day I met him at a stop light across the street from one another. I really tried not to look his way until the light turned (he's a lawyer). When we took off I saw him looking hard my way out of the corner of my eye. I thought to myself "that's right, B5 all the way."[cool]

I wasn't too fond of the lastest body style, but man that A6 looks really good in silver even with the stock grill treatment.

What - you hate on him just because he's a lawyer? Weak.

Yemski
09-29-2005, 02:54 PM
I just got my 2000 A4 1.8T, I'm on 19's full Reiger Body kit, lowered etc (I'll have my sig up soon!).
Generally I'll get waves or comments from other Audi/BMW/VW drivers but the ricers are straight HATERS (I think they are just envious), Integra's and RSX ricers (I am not a racist as I am Chinese myself) will try to cut me off or tailgate the shit out of me, all in all most of them are complete idiots!

Quattrocket
09-30-2005, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Yemski
I just got my 2000 A4 1.8T, I'm on 19's full Reiger Body kit, lowered etc (I'll have my sig up soon!).
Generally I'll get waves or comments from other Audi/BMW/VW drivers but the ricers are straight HATERS (I think they are just envious), Integra's and RSX ricers (I am not a racist as I am Chinese myself) will try to cut me off or tailgate the shit out of me, all in all most of them are complete idiots!
no shite! i just got tailed by some guy in an accord and he put his high beams on for like 5 minutes. I slammed onmy brakes for no reason just to piss him off. then i flashed my rear fogs repeatedly( I love that feature). What an ass. I dont think that he liked me passing him so easily on the highway. haha, loser!

diegomatrix
09-30-2005, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Quattrocket
no shite! i just got tailed by some guy in an accord and he put his high beams on for like 5 minutes. I slammed onmy brakes for no reason just to piss him off. then i flashed my rear fogs repeatedly( I love that feature). What an ass. I dont think that he liked me passing him so easily on the highway. haha, loser!

my my..~ show some class.... lol.. at times like these, i don't slam the breaks, i don't flash him......

instead..i purposely go slower and slower to piss him off...hahahhaha...
and then once he gets frustrated and passes you.. THEN, you flash him..hahahhaa..

Quattrocket
10-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by diegomatrix
my my..~ show some class.... lol.. at times like these, i don't slam the breaks, i don't flash him......

instead..i purposely go slower and slower to piss him off...hahahhaha...
and then once he gets frustrated and passes you.. THEN, you flash him..hahahhaa..
LOL, yeah but this way I get instant satisfaction. MUWAHAHAHA!!!
plus, my rear bumper looks pretty rough so it could use a new coat of free paint.

Rosati
10-01-2005, 09:35 AM
i talked to this kid in traffic w a basically modded b5(painted lowers, m3 lip.) rims , and asked him if he was on AW and hes like..... i dont go on that shit.

maybe if he did his car woulda looked better.

Evryone in my area is on AW [confused]

Quattrocket
10-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Audiworld blows. just my two cents. they got good tech write-ups but everyone there seems to have an attitude problem.

OverSpun
10-01-2005, 10:26 AM
never get any waves or anything. i dont really care though.