PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Audi RS7 for Sale - One of a Kind FAST RS

kiku
06-14-2015, 03:18 PM
Price reduced to $95,000 USD. Ceramics and APR tune has been removed, brakes have been reverted to stock wave rotors.

This is a one-of-a-kind single owner 2014 Audi RS7. This car has been pampered since day one, including a full Xpel Ultimate clear bra around the whole car to ensure a flawless and perfect paint protection.

It includes the the following US-available options, in addition to factory options (see window sticker):

Phantom Black pearl effect
Lunar Silver sport seats
Audi Adaptive Air suspension with Drive Select
Driver Assistance Package (Audi adaptive cruise control w/ stop & go, Audi pre-sense plus, Audi active lane assist, Corner view camera)
21" 5-spoke Blade-design wheels w/ brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (less than 500 highway miles)
Matte Aluminum Optic package w/ lower intakes in matte alu-optic and "quattro" script in lower front grille, and diffuser trim in alu-optic-Rear side airbags
Front Filler Panel (meaning, no front license plate holder but included is an US Millworks plate holder)

In addition to the options above, this car has the following tasteful additions to increase it's performance and handling (the way Audi should have made it from factory):

Adjustable Front and Rear Eurocode sway bars (Stock sway bars are included)

All service records available, including Blackstone Oil analysis. Car is hand washed by professional detailer and is like-new condition with no defects or damages (CLEAN). All leather seats in perfect condition and clean. Remaining balance of factory warranty is available and transferrable.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132275024@N07/shares/18h1xn

Serious buyers only. You may contact me at vlima@vvlsystems.com.

soslower
06-14-2015, 03:19 PM
[emoji7]

soslower
06-14-2015, 03:19 PM
I've been eyeing a Nardo

DOCEVG
06-14-2015, 04:18 PM
Great car, but am I reading the tach correctly: redlines at 5400 rpm?

kiku
06-14-2015, 05:17 PM
Great car, but am I reading the tach correctly: redlines at 5400 rpm?

Nah, that's cold startup redline. When the car is up to operating temp, it goes up.

kouzman
06-14-2015, 06:39 PM
good luck with the sale! are getting a '16?

kiku
06-15-2015, 06:43 AM
good luck with the sale! are getting a '16?

No I'm not. I don't quite like the facelift in the '16s.