View Full Version : Rear door lock arm plastic piece, what do you call it?

05-22-2015, 09:20 PM
I was swapping door frames from a junkyard and broke the door lock plastic piece that connects the Bowden cable to the lock lever arm, the hook wouldn't go in and using screw drivers I snapped the plastic piece and need to replace it, but I don't have a part number and don't exactly know what it's called.

I gave the yard my core. I may get lucky and use the other rear doors if they are the same part or just pop out with the door frame in. I may also try to epoxy the broken plastic piece but I'm not sure if it will work.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to break this doing a rear regulator. Any advice on how to get that Bowden hook snapped in without breaking the plastic piece would be great.

I've googled and searched ecs to no avail.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk