PDA

View Full Version : what is this world comming too... bad news

nizmosx
09-21-2005, 11:45 AM
well im sure you guys know that i had my car in the shop forever getting a new motor put in and shortly after that i put it in the body shop to get some stuff done, well i just got my car back not even a week ago and i get in a accident with a fucking big rig. LISTEN TO THIS BS STORY..

I just got off of work right by LAX when i was in the 3rd lane of a street waiting at a red light. A big rig pulls into the LEFT turning lane to the left of me. He then stops too since we are both sitting at red lights. He then decides he wants to make a right turn from the left turning lane using my fucking car as a speedbump. His turn was so wide it just ripped my front end apart. I will take pictures later. I cant believe this crap that happens to me. Its completely his fault and im assed out. The driver was a mexican kid pretty much and he has a mexico id and a temp california drivers licence and a temp insurance. Everything about him and the truck he was driving was suspect to me but the cop let him go. and gave him no ticket. anyway it sucks when u work so hard and put so much heart into something (my audi) when an asshole who cant drive can just take it all away. It was a stupid move on his part and now he is gona loose his job over it and i shouldnt feel bad. thanks for lisenting to me guys

94jedi
09-21-2005, 11:48 AM
That SUX!!!!!

no you shouldn't feel bad for someone elses negligence. That's what insurance is for bro.

hope it works out for you![up]

nizmosx
09-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks man. i appreciate it.

lude2euroa4
09-21-2005, 12:02 PM
sorry to hear about that. looks like you might be getting some goodies out of this.

onemoremile
09-21-2005, 12:07 PM
wow that sucks.

R-Dub
09-21-2005, 12:13 PM
I can relate.

<- 7 not-at-fault accidents in 2 months. All of them requiring at least a new bumper/hood/trunk.

No one knows how to drive these days.

Poopie
09-21-2005, 12:14 PM
ugghh. thats a rip man...hopefully his insurance takes care of you and puts you in an S4

B5A4
09-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Sorry but its true. That sucks what happened to your car. That sounds like something that would happen to me. ^^ yeah what poopie said, I hope insurance takes care of you.

RedRocket
09-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Ouch sorry to hear that. Glad that insurance will take care of it. i almost started to cry reading all the mods you've done. Ouch, ouch, ouch, time for an S4 buddy.

LateraLex
09-21-2005, 12:38 PM
sucks. think its totalled?

boostedup
09-21-2005, 12:55 PM
i happen to be of hispanic backgrounds..........and also dont appreciate the racism, like he said i don't think it matters if he was white, black, spanish, asian, or purple for that matter. and a**hole is an a**hole regardless of color or background...................... just my 2 cents but hey then i again i am only just another spaniard........[headbang]

by the way sorry to hear about your car man that does suck and i do feel for you..........hope everything works out for you. maybe insurance money will find you a decent [s4]

MR VTEC
09-21-2005, 01:24 PM
i hope insurance gives you a nice fat check and maybe you can get yourself a nice s4 like DDQ! Things happen for a reason
part the car more and try to get your hands on a s4

94jedi
09-21-2005, 01:35 PM
so is it totalled or what?

joeya103
09-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by R-Dub
I can relate.

<- 7 not-at-fault accidents in 2 months. All of them requiring at least a new bumper/hood/trunk.

No one knows how to drive these days.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't let this slide...

7 not at fault? you're either cursed by some great evil force, or you're in denial.

good drivers don't just do their thing well, they watch out for other people's screw ups. just a safety message to people who get in tons of accidents and refuse to believe something needs to be changed in their habits.

btw, sorry to hear about it nizmo...my brother had a bad run-in with a big rig too. they think that because they drive those huge things, they have no worries.

diegomatrix
09-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by nizmosx
I cant believe you would think im outraged and making racist comments. Read my damn post i held my composure and am now getting pissed off only after those remarks.

my bad on interpreting your statements wrong then......but the way you worded it, especially with "he was suspect to me" would make some people infer (including myself) that you had something against mexicans..

case closed then.
respect redeemed

and i gave you the benefit of the doubt already anywaz.

so how much is it gonna cost to get ur audi looking good again? did you have the insurance guy check it out yet?

originally posted by joeya103
good drivers don't just do their thing well, they watch out for other people's screw ups. just a safety message to people who get in tons of accidents and refuse to believe something needs to be changed in their habits.

lol.... that's true.. something as simple as looking both ways before entering an intersection...or just staying out of other people's blind spot while driving..or always looking at your rearview mirror every 5-7 seconds can help you get out of accidents..

R-Dub
09-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by joeya103
I'm sorry, I just couldn't let this slide...

7 not at fault? you're either cursed by some great evil force, or you're in denial.

btw, sorry to hear about it nizmo...my brother had a bad run-in with a big rig too. they think that because they drive those huge things, they have no worries.

Cursed.

3 of them ran red lights nailed my bumper.

3 were making right turns behind me and smashed the back end.

Last guy was involved in a police chase and decided to run into my car while it was parked.

Believe me, Im cursed.

lude2euroa4
09-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by R-Dub
Cursed.

3 of them ran red lights nailed my bumper.

3 were making right turns behind me and smashed the back end.

Last guy was involved in a police chase and decided to run into my car while it was parked.

Believe me, Im cursed.

wow dude, you need to get a beat up civic and drive that around, and with all that insurance money the a4 in your drive way will, be HOTT!

im sorry i didnt mean to say "beat up civic" please dont say im discriminating cars...

god i cant do anything right, lol

but yeah, accidents suck but their only accidents and everything gets settled at the end

AUDI'S RULE!!! [hail] [az]

nizmosx
09-21-2005, 04:05 PM
yea in no way does this have to do with race i was just stating that he had a mexican id and the cop even quoted this to me. "i have never seen this type of id before" and to tell you the truth the cop didnt want to stay but he did because he looked shady. The police officer was mexican as well and i thank god he was there at that time because if not for him. I would be screwed because the cop asked him for all his information that he didnt show me. So by all means i am no racist. I got screwed and helped by the same race that day. thats 50/50
yes times have changed and the world is a melting pot and i love it that way. now back to my car

the hood, left fender, new zenon housing. greddy intercooler, reiger bumper, both fogs, bumper support, bumper shocks and my rim and tire were damaged. im still looking for more damage but you cant tell till you start pulling things apart

94jedi
09-21-2005, 04:08 PM
Ok, before the thread get's out of hand...

Nismo- I know you were just mentioning details that were pertinent to the story. I have no issue w/ that. Temp insurance and temp cali license and the guy is from Another country(regardless if it's mexico or canada)? That sounds sketch as hell to me too. I would super suspicious of that.

Lude2euro- you made a blanket statement. you assumed the guy spoke no english then made a blatanty derogatory remark about the guy sticking to his lawnmower. that's akin to telling an Indian person to stick to 7-11 or a black person to stick to eating watermellons.

B5A4- you said you would beat him up just for being Mexican!!!! So somehow it's worse because he's Mexican instead of a white guy? That's racist logic. you said something fvcked up. Own up to it like a man.

Look, I'm just as pissed as every other tax paying american about illegals. If it was up to me, I'd have them sniped as they cross into our country. Those that are already here would just be rounded up and sent back. Alot of them just become gang memebers or terrorists anyway. Notice I said A LOT and not ALL. Big difference there. And I also said Illegals, not MEXICAN's specifically.

lude2euroa4
09-21-2005, 04:27 PM
ok ok, i know you wanna hear this jedi, IM SORRY! I LOVE YOU ALL, IM A BAD BOY, now back to details of the crime....

you are going to get insurance out of this? you have address and phone numbers right?

ianlionzion
09-21-2005, 05:02 PM
your car needs an exorcism...

nizmosx
09-21-2005, 05:12 PM
the exorcism of audi a4. thats a good one. Im not out to get this guy. As a matter of fact im kinda sad that he might loose his job over this and it was hard for me to sleep last night. His gf tried to call me this morning because he doesnt speak english well and she was telling me that he has a body shop to go to and they will fix my car and he will pay for everything but i doubt he will be able to pay to get this fixed. That and i want to take it to my body shop not his. So im not gona lie and say im injured and all that crap. i just want my car back plain and simple. Im not out to be a home wrecker. Im out to be an enthusiast and want the enjoyment of driving the car i pour my heart into. that is all.

but i will fight to get every penny i deserve to pay off everything he damaged and everything else i add will be out of my pocket. cough s4 sides

94jedi
09-21-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by nizmosx
the exorcism of audi a4. thats a good one. Im not out to get this guy. As a matter of fact im kinda sad that he might loose his job over this and it was hard for me to sleep last night. His gf tried to call me this morning because he doesnt speak english well and she was telling me that he has a body shop to go to and they will fix my car and he will pay for everything but i doubt he will be able to pay to get this fixed. That and i want to take it to my body shop not his. So im not gona lie and say im injured and all that crap. i just want my car back plain and simple. Im not out to be a home wrecker. Im out to be an enthusiast and want the enjoyment of driving the car i pour my heart into. that is all.

but i will fight to get every penny i deserve to pay off everything he damaged and everything else i add will be out of my pocket. cough s4 sides

you've got a good heart nizmo. If I were you, I'd get everything I could under the law. I don'tknow the law where you are but in MD, you are entitled to take it to the shop of your choice. Besides, I wouldn't take it to his shop if you don't know it.

RippleChip
09-21-2005, 05:38 PM
How but we just get back to the topic at hand and not all the racist comments. I just spent way too long cleaning a lot of that up, its stuff we don't want on the forum so please be a little smarter when posting.

94jedi
09-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by RippleChip
How but we just get back to the topic at hand and not all the racist comments. I just spent way too long cleaning a lot of that up, its stuff we don't want on the forum so please be a little smarter when posting.

LOL!! I just read your edited version!!! Those guys sound like saints now!!!

Well, now it looks like I'm picking on them for no reason!!!

Just delete all my posts refering o the coments so I don't look like a total douche!

RippleChip
09-21-2005, 05:54 PM
I was just going through it, damn that takes a lot of time. If you guys want to have it out like that use the Fight Club.

AElucky83
09-21-2005, 06:03 PM
damn those truck drivers....I got my car hit..IN A PERFORMANCE SHOP!!!...a mexican guy (not being racist) the guy just happend to be mexican..backed his truck into my front end...regardless..I was not there and the shop didnt ask for his liscence..just got his name and addy and took the number on his liscence plate number...we never found the guy again..the name was false and everything...

Everyone is saying get a S4...nahh screw that...get a EVO or a STI..im not a big fan of S4's...from what ive heard from people...they arent 2 reliable...older ones that is...

lude2euroa4
09-21-2005, 08:28 PM
haha i do look like a saint!

sorry about the comments, i just had a bad day, got a parking ticket, those are never good...

Jedi can we still be friends... lol

(music) why cant we be friends!!,why cant we be friends!!

R-Dub
09-21-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by lude2euroa4
wow dude, you need to get a beat up civic and drive that around, and with all that insurance money the a4 in your drive way will, be HOTT!

im sorry i didnt mean to say "beat up civic" please dont say im discriminating cars...

god i cant do anything right, lol

but yeah, accidents suck but their only accidents and everything gets settled at the end

AUDI'S RULE!!! [hail] [az]

Ugh..dont get me started on insurance.

I dont do civics...not with a hot A4 to drive =)

I think my bad luck is run dry and I shouldnt have to worry about crazy drivers hitting me....*knocks on wood*.

Eurotuned_A4
09-21-2005, 11:43 PM
that sucks. sorry to hear man.

today, i also i got hit. i was sleeping at my girlfriends house and her younger brother backed into my car on his way to school. now i have a dent the size of a football on my bumper. ill try to post pics. he is paying for it, but it still sucks.

B5A4
09-22-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by 94jedi
Ok, before the thread get's out of hand...

B5A4- you said you would beat him up just for being Mexican!!!! So somehow it's worse because he's Mexican instead of a white guy? That's racist logic. you said something fvcked up. Own up to it like a man.

I know exactly what I said. Apologies. Since I said I'd kick his ass b/c he was a mexican then I probobly should have added all of the other races as well, or just left it out (better choice)