PDA

View Full Version : Updates on the ATP Elim user w/Unitronic software?

UCFQuattroguy
09-20-2005, 03:43 PM
Havn't seen any updates from the guy who had tried the Unitronic programming for his ATP eliminator...just wanted to know how that's all coming along.

trailboss
09-20-2005, 04:59 PM
where are you at in orlando, i also have this same setup and i need to goto orlando to dyno my car sometime soon. I am in sebastian FL.

bitterchild
09-20-2005, 08:49 PM
droors43

wonder what he's up to. hope he comes out to h2o.

UCFQuattroguy
09-20-2005, 08:58 PM
trailboss...I'm on the UCF side of town on the very south end of Alafaya. Next time you're going to be in the area send me an email or PM.

Sean@unitronic
09-21-2005, 07:01 PM
He has been having good luck with the car. We set the timing curve on the conservitive side to see how the car would react. maybe one or two revisions and it will perfect.

Phil, Please post up.

marcini
09-21-2005, 07:49 PM
he's enjoying his new software, lol

Droors43
09-23-2005, 07:17 AM
sorry, i only get limited time to lurk around on here. i work too much and have grad school, so...

but the car is still driving fine and great driveability (cruise control, part throttle, etc).

i still want more power, that's for sure, but it's good for the first file. i spoke with Mike at Uni a few days ago and he wants ton concentrate on my file and is pretty busy, so i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. i hope he gets to it very soon though so i can go ahead and dyno it and put in my clutch and brakes....and intercooler at some point when i want to spend another grand.

i haven't posted b/c i havent had any updates from Unitronic other than i know he's busy and wants to ensure he has the proper amt of time to write a few more updated files to send me. i'm going to call him today and see what's up.

Sean, keep on him brother! i need more power (cause 20 mpg isn't low enough!)

Sean@unitronic
09-23-2005, 10:33 AM
I will for sure Phil!! He is going to H2O this weekend. I think we will have a revision after that for you. Email me when your car is going t o be in the shop. Well update it during that time.

Droors43
09-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Well, I'm waiting to do the clutch install and brakes AFTER I get the new files. I want those revisions first before anymore money is spent.

I will then drive a few hours north to an AWD dyno at in Pennsylvania. I want to see where I'm at (as do many many others) and if I'll have to spend more money on this and that before I pay for the clutch install and get my brakes.

Thanks, and I hope Mike or you contact me after this weekend regarding revisions.

Phil

Sean@unitronic
09-23-2005, 03:01 PM
as soon as I have them you will be hearing from me

rhythmman
09-29-2005, 03:35 PM
anything new on this?

Droors43
10-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Nope [:(]

Mike may be able to tune anything with wheels, but he's too damn busy to take these projects on in a timely manner. It's been a month this coming weekend since I received my first file. I mean, I'm glad he's helping me out to get this done right, but if you are extremely busy, then maybe you need to pick and choose certain projects.

I called him the other night and he said I would hear from him real soon and he says he doesn't want to rush anything and be able to have time to get things done right. Well, I've been waiting and so hasn't everyone else.

Another call will be made tonight or tomorrow...

MR VTEC
10-03-2005, 02:29 PM
WTF!!!
He should leave your a$$ hi and dry...

The guys at unitronic bailed you out when you were down and out and sent you programming to get you running strong.

I understand they said they can provide you with updates for free just off the strength that he wanted to and not because he has too. ANd you're going to make comments like "he should pick and choose his projects"... [mad]
You little spoiled brat! [down]
He didn't have to offer you a FREE update, he decided to do so by his own emission. If he is busy with offer projects and conducting his business to cover his overhead and to stay in business then so be it!
Your car is running unlike the atp programming that you had.
Give the man a break and some room to breath.
He should give you some fly by night programming and then would you be happy???
He said he wants to do it right!!! Let him do it right get off his back!!! [mad]
All the people that want updates aren't ready to drop the money or they would have got the hardware themselves and be ready to drop dollars on custom programming whether chip tuning or other means...
When it wasn't running right you posted every 5 minutes now that it's running flawless you don't having anything to post.

Wow how cold of a customer you are.
that's why company's turn into dickheads with poor customer service because of unappreciative customer's that don't appreciate the little things that the company has done that no one else would.

I don't see atp writing you custom program... [rolleyes]

END OR RANT!!!

POINT OF STORY:
STFU and wait patiently for the updated software and the others STFU and wait until he gets the updated software!!!

rhythmman
10-03-2005, 03:17 PM
^^^
WOW!! I was just curious if he had any new files yet, and perhaps didn't post results... I'm only speaking for myself of course, but I don't think it is appropriate for you to tell me to "STFU."

I agree that the UNI guys are doing a great service, and that they should be allowed to take their time to get it right, but how am I to know if Droors has new files yet?

nizmosx
10-03-2005, 03:44 PM
MR VTEC sounds like you didnt get laid last night. Whats up with that, hahaha. Frustraition gets teh best out of us... After all people get frustraited when you dont use a period at the end of a sentance like this sentence right here wich i will write to become a run on sentance to see if anyone here will complain that i wrote a paragraph with nothing but a large ass running sentance and used absolutely no punctuation whatsoever to state this

MR VTEC
10-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Nismosx: Actually it was a great weekend (2 different chicks) but no sleep makes me grumpy. Sorry rhythmman about the stfu comments direct toward yourself and droors that was over the line.
But he sounds pretty ungrateful after everything is said and done.
It doesn't matter if we get updates. if every one bought the same kit i bet we will get different numbers because we have differnet misc assesories.
It doesn't matter if he got an updated file yet. the tuning is on the conservative side and there is room for improvement, that's it!

Only thing you should worry about is which direction you need to head in and not follow... After alll that's the audi slogan NEVER FOLLOW!!!

nizmosx
10-03-2005, 04:14 PM
nice clarification vtec.. and its good you got some ass. Getting Ass is good for everyone if its clean. ahah

Droors43
10-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by MR VTEC
WTF!!!
He should leave your a$$ hi and dry...

The guys at unitronic bailed you out when you were down and out and sent you programming to get you running strong.

I understand they said they can provide you with updates for free just off the strength that he wanted to and not because he has too. ANd you're going to make comments like "he should pick and choose his projects"... [mad]
You little spoiled brat! [down]
He didn't have to offer you a FREE update, he decided to do so by his own emission. If he is busy with offer projects and conducting his business to cover his overhead and to stay in business then so be it!
Your car is running unlike the atp programming that you had.
Give the man a break and some room to breath.
He should give you some fly by night programming and then would you be happy???
He said he wants to do it right!!! Let him do it right get off his back!!! [mad]
All the people that want updates aren't ready to drop the money or they would have got the hardware themselves and be ready to drop dollars on custom programming whether chip tuning or other means...
When it wasn't running right you posted every 5 minutes now that it's running flawless you don't having anything to post.

Wow how cold of a customer you are.
that's why company's turn into dickheads with poor customer service because of unappreciative customer's that don't appreciate the little things that the company has done that no one else would.

I don't see atp writing you custom program... [rolleyes]

END OR RANT!!!

POINT OF STORY:
STFU and wait patiently for the updated software and the others STFU and wait until he gets the updated software!!!

Dude, relax...I wasn't even talking shit on him. Mike is the man.

Don't imply that I was talking shit. I was making a point.

This is what I was meaning about picking and choosing...

I never said he wasn't hooking me up and I wasn't saying he is doing a bad job. I'm saying that he takes on a lot of projects "himself", not his company and doesn't have the ability to do everything the way he wants to in the time frame he wants to. He should pick and choose which projects are most important to him and take those on personally if he, himself, wants to get them done in the period of time that is reasonable. Do you take on multiple things that can't possibly be done for a client in a good time frame. It's business, period.

What is a time frame you would ask for, huh? He created my first file in 2 days, so I obviously have reasonable expectations for updated files. I'm lettign him take his time and will let him. I trust him. I was not talking shit...

Mike is awesome and is beyond nice helping me out with this project. I was making a point about taking on too much. Ask Mike himself, you ass.... He says he's extremely busy and wishes to get things done right, and that means it will take a while. As a customer, I do have reasonable expectations and when I rarely get updates, it's frustrating.

Put yourself in my shoes and keep your mouth shut before spouting off about something that doesn't even pertain to how I feel about Mike and Unitronic.

Sorry you feel like being a prick when my post did not even imply I did not like how Mike was handling things. Taking on too much is not good for anyone and that reflects the present situation and my frustration. It does not affect how highly I regard and feel/ think about Mike and Uni though.

bitterchild
10-04-2005, 02:48 PM
droors43 do you have a wideband o2 sensor?

MR VTEC
10-04-2005, 03:43 PM
it's connect to his BOV!!! Bitter

Hey Droor's, I'll be an ass & I did put myself in your shoes. That's why i felt you were ungrateful!!! [rolleyes] Oh yeah by the way that's why you don't have your updated file! [:p] CHUMMMMMMM

P

MR VTEC
10-04-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Droors43
Nope [:(]

Mike may be able to tune anything with wheels, but he's too damn busy to take these projects on in a timely manner. It's been a month this coming weekend since I received my first file. I mean, I'm glad he's helping me out to get this done right, but if you are extremely busy, then maybe you need to pick and choose certain projects.

I called him the other night and he said I would hear from him real soon and he says he doesn't want to rush anything and be able to have time to get things done right. Well, I've been waiting and so hasn't everyone else.

Another call will be made tonight or tomorrow...
This doesn't sound like praise.

onemoremile
10-04-2005, 08:28 PM

still better than a kick in the nuts.

bitterchild
10-04-2005, 08:40 PM
it's connect to his BOV!!! Bitter

I don't get it. Btw vtec, I'm sure that pic of stallone makes people even more pissed off by your posts. I just noticed that. Good or bad that's up to you

mike-2ptzero
10-05-2005, 04:15 AM

No it doesn't and it sounds like he wants the programming when he wants it not when the tuner can get it to him. Maybe he should try having to wait a year to get any updates or no updates at all from ATP/Mica.

BTW Doors43, he had you a chip in 2 days because it was based off of a chip he had for a VW with the same turbo setup. Now your asking him to make changes to the code which is another thing. If you want it done faster go stand alone so you can do the fine tuning yourself or start playing with Lemmiwinks.

Droors43
10-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Listen...

My post had nothing to do with bashing Mike or Uni...

Mike told me that he would have the updates for me very soon. He said that once he had some boards (which he got a few weeks ago) in which to put the files on, he would get right to the revisions and send them to me. So, when I heard that he would get right on it and have them soon, I took it just as that. Sorry I have a different definition of soon than you all.

I'm not saying that I wanted the revisions right away, I'm saying he told me something and that's the only thing I have to base my comments on.

Maybe my post didn't sound like praise, but I do praise him for doing this project. He's been nothing but helpful.

And Mike or Sean, I was NOT talking shit. Again, I appreciate what you're doing for me. I was just under the wrong impression about a time frame. I apologize.

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by bitterchild
I don't get it. Btw vtec, I'm sure that pic of stallone makes people even more pissed off by your posts. I just noticed that. Good or bad that's up to you
The BOV comment was a failed attempt at a funny... [:(]
I know the avatar, DDQ started a poll to have it banned! I just never got around to changing it [:(] I'm sorry!!!
I'll change it before the end of the week hopefully... [cool]
And what the hell is that thing in your avatar!!! It kinda reminds me of a tampon... hey i dunno but it does [;)]

I don't know why people try to make me out to be the bad guy, I state my honest opinions and that's it. I am entitled to my opinion and entitled to express them just like every one else. i dont jump on bandwagons.

I appreciate having this forum and the members that are always willing to help out with information, parts, or deals.

DDQ
Daft
mike2ptzero
bitterchild
mkgiy
nismosx

are just a few names that come to mind when it came to assisting me an others.

Oh yeah droor's your thugged out p.m.'s made my morning they were hillarious!!! [;)]

Droors43
10-05-2005, 10:29 AM
[i]

Oh yeah droor's your thugged out p.m.'s made my morning they were hillarious!!! [;)] [/B]

There was no attemp to be thugged out. You made me out to be the bad guy b/c of my comment. I asked for an apology because you didn't even know the whole situation; yet, you spouted off at the mouth. Next time, ask for details before you express an opinion.

Maybe my post did seem derogatory, but there's more behind the situation than was expressed. I failed to add more info in my initial update about what was discussed between myself and Uni and why I had a certain impression...and it looked bad. I admitted I was wrong and apologized on here and to Mike and Sean at Uni.

Now why don't you get off that high horse and apologize as well for making me out to be a prick when you didn't have all the facts? Then again, I wouldn't expect that from you.

MKGIY
10-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Since when do I help other people? I am just a Jersey Jerk.

Mike

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by MKGIY
Since when do I help other people? I am just a Jersey Jerk.

Mike
Oh my bad you bastid!!! [:p] [;)] [:p]

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Droors43
There was no attemp to be thugged out. You made me out to be the bad guy b/c of my comment. I asked for an apology because you didn't even know the whole situation; yet, you spouted off at the mouth. Next time, ask for details before you express an opinion.

Maybe my post did seem derogatory, but there's more behind the situation than was expressed. I failed to add more info in my initial update about what was discussed between myself and Uni and why I had a certain impression...and it looked bad. I admitted I was wrong and apologized on here and to Mike and Sean at Uni.

Now why don't you get off that high horse and apologize as well for making me out to be a prick when you didn't have all the facts? Then again, I wouldn't expect that from you.
No high horse just one slow audi... [:(]
I will not apologize! It's my opinion and that's it.
If you neglected to include all the facts and information its on you buddy. [:D] I made on a comment on what you wrote and not what you intended to write. I'm not a mind reader.

Droor's feel free not to respond to me anymore okay. [;)] Thanks!

MKGIY
10-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Oh my bad you bastid!!! [:p] [;)] [:p]

That is more like it, I have a JERK reputation to up hold.

Mike

marcini
10-05-2005, 01:20 PM
How big of a Jerk do I have to be to get in to the "Jersey Jerk" CLub?

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Kompressed he is a good guy as well.

OverSpun
10-05-2005, 04:23 PM
no offense to anyone, just from reading this, i kinda think you're in the wrong vtec. a bit over the top, because i never got the feeling that he was being ungrateful to uni, they seem to be doing him right, and his car isnt down with the current software. take it easy

Eurotuned_A4
10-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by OverSpun
no offense to anyone, just from reading this, i kinda think you're in the wrong vtec. a bit over the top, because i never got the feeling that he was being ungrateful to uni, they seem to be doing him right, and his car isnt down with the current software. take it easy

i was thinking the same. just my thoughts though.

keep us posted droors.

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 05:10 PM
opinions are like an ass holes every one has one. No offense taken Overspun my skin is pretty thick. Eventhough I know you dislike me emensly ever since thefellaz forum... It's all good. [:D]

AB18
10-05-2005, 05:14 PM
You sir, Mr vtec, sound like a asshat. You have no right to talk to Doors like you did.

btw- Im sitting here waiting for one of your wonderful post, sounding like the biggest kid in town. If i was doors, and i saw you in person, you would not be talking shit like that.

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Droors Body guard - the infamous cock sucking AB18
You sir, Mr vtec, sound like a asshat. You have no right to talk to Doors like you did.

btw- Im sitting here waiting for one of your wonderful post, sounding like the biggest kid in town. If i was doors, and i saw you in person, you would not be talking shit like that.
AB18 you sound real tough and scary sending threats over the internet. [rolleyes] Do you know me??? [confused] Huh, tough guy I'm talking to you... [rolleyes]
Anytime your in the NYC feel free to shout me out I'll even mapquest the directions for you bitch. [:D]

Eurotuned_A4
10-05-2005, 05:42 PM
lol, this is getting dumb. calm down people.

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 05:49 PM
im [cool] like the other side of the pillow!
AB18 thinks i must dick ride droors, I stated how I felt. I apologized for the stfu comment in the first post I was tired but never the less the overall statement that was made still stands.

Overspun I hope you read into the sarcasm with thefellaz comment. Because we squashed that beef long time ago.

AB18 lacks the intelectual fortitude to understand that opinions are not always facts.

For example:
I think AB18 is pussy. Which is my opinion but I won't know this to be a fact until he grows some balls where his vagina is and comes to Brooklyn to come kick my ass!

tick tock
tick
tock

I'm waiting....

[:o]

AB18
10-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Hahaha, I must say, your post are quite entertaining.

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Thanks!!! Check the gcc you'll have even a bigger laugh! [:p]

bitterchild
10-05-2005, 08:21 PM
both of you calm down

vtec, here's your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/tonydatyga/icons/thasshat_.gif

btw my avatar is the tein man. You should know about the JDM green tampon coming from the Honda camp. I'm disappointed

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 10:24 PM
[=(] Damn it's getting sticky in here...

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 10:30 PM
You took that tampon thing a little to serious there... tein is to baller I just fucked with some KYB AGX's and some Matrix coilovers with skunk 2 front are rear sway bars [:(] Worked good enough for me...
what does asshat mean any way?
Is it like shit on your brains or something??? [confused]

DDQ
10-05-2005, 10:39 PM
The BOV comment was a failed attempt at a funny... [:(]
I know the avatar, DDQ started a poll to have it banned! I just never got around to changing it [:(] I'm sorry!!!
I'll change it before the end of the week hopefully... [cool]
And what the hell is that thing in your avatar!!! It kinda reminds me of a tampon... hey i dunno but it does [;)]

I don't know why people try to make me out to be the bad guy, I state my honest opinions and that's it. I am entitled to my opinion and entitled to express them just like every one else. i dont jump on bandwagons.

I appreciate having this forum and the members that are always willing to help out with information, parts, or deals.

Daft
mike2ptzero
bitterchild
mkgiy
nismosx

are just a few names that come to mind when it came to assisting me an others.

Oh yeah droor's your thugged out p.m.'s made my morning they were hillarious!!! [;)]

Whoaaa.... you admit that I'm willing to help in the avatar department, yet you don't mention me as being THE most helpful members on the A4 forum!!!!!???? (besides Daft, of course - that man has 10x the patience that I do)

Shame on you Sly Stallone! We all know that 90% of my posts were dedicated to saving A4 owners money on intake kits. I never saw a dime of that money. I should have started an eGay ad that said "Send me money and I'll save you 20+hp by not even touching a thing on your car!".

The reason I no longer share much on the A4 (and even S4) forum is that I've realize all the info is already in existence in the archives. All I look for is new innovations. Guess what? There have been none for the B5s.

Common sense will tell anyone that it's "been there, done that". No tuner is going to invest in a product for a dead product line. Makes no sense. It's all already out there. The best they can hope for is that some younger guys come into the scene that previously could not affort an Audi, and now can, and are suckers enough to buy and intake kit, just because they heard that intakes are easy power based off of some other N/A car they've owned.

I forget my point, but I think it was important. Write that down.

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 10:55 PM
You abandon us along time ago traitor! [:p] Just playing.
I have to agree with the points u made that i understood. but u don't post in the b5 a4 section to often. I'm not sure if i seen you on the carbonio threasd yet... [:p]

DDQ
10-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Not in the A4 forum? I spent my last memorable years in here! In fact, I was on here before this *new* forum came about. I think it was at least a few years ago.

Like I said, I'm all for helping others out, but you can find all the answers by searching for your question, because almost everyone has asked it once before. If you have intelligent questions, search for a post by Daft. If you have an easy question, search for posts by DDQ. [:p]

MR VTEC
10-05-2005, 11:09 PM
lol

Jeff
10-05-2005, 11:23 PM
WOAH!!!!... What the fuck is this I see?!?!?!.... B5 guys FIGHTING?!?!?!?

Let this B6 owner show you B5 losers how it's done:

Asshole 1: Fuck you!
Asshole 2: Your software sucks!
Asshole 1: Well tell me that to my face bitch!
Groupies: Asshole 1! You're my hero!!! Your car is FAST!
Asshole 2: Don't worry, I'll beat you with your own keyboard next time I see you.
Groupies 2: Yaaaay!!! Fight Fight Fight! Asshole 1, you're a tool!!!

Anthony: You are all banned, and this thread is now locked! [:D]

Please, go back to talking about the shit you B5 guys know best: how to make an A4 go fast...and leave the "drama" to the B6 guys. [;)] Anthony's got enough B6 member banning to do. [:D]

http://www.audigeeks.com/images/bloody.gif

Anthony
10-06-2005, 12:29 AM
How did I know this Thread had deteriorated.?.?.? Oh yeah, I saw that Jeff had posted in it! Haha! [;)]

But seriously guys, settle down here. It's all going to be OK...

AudiMan
10-06-2005, 03:45 AM
lets see here....which side should i take....hmmmmmm....who needs the back up more?

I agree with DDQ and the people with less money now being able to afford them which isn't a bad thing but its basically changing the face of the B5 owners which is good for companies with the sameole products. All my answers are found by searching on AZ or AW.

onemoremile
10-06-2005, 08:00 AM
im [cool] like the other side of the pillow!
AB18 thinks i must dick ride droors, I stated how I felt. I apologized for the stfu comment in the first post I was tired but never the less the overall statement that was made still stands.

Overspun I hope you read into the sarcasm with thefellaz comment. Because we squashed that beef long time ago.

AB18 lacks the intelectual fortitude to understand that opinions are not always facts.

For example:
I think AB18 is pussy. Which is my opinion but I won't know this to be a fact until he grows some balls where his vagina is and comes to Brooklyn to come kick my ass!

tick tock
tick
tock

I'm waiting....

[:o]

wow. when i turn 13 i want to be just like you.[rolleyes]

MR VTEC
10-06-2005, 10:43 AM
y wait? [confused]

nizmosx
10-06-2005, 11:23 AM
DDQ your comment is not completely true due to the fact that people are still producing products for the b5. For example carbonio just came out with a "cold air intake" and so did abd. Reiger also came out recently with their v3 line. So stuff is still being produced however it is not at the consistant rate of a new model car.

As far as all the verbal arguing goes. I say you guys squash it. We are here to learn about the car and help each other out. No need to be hostile. As for everyone. sometimes someone makes a comment when they are in a foul mood. It happens to the best of us. However its up to you to not take offense to them and just get over it. Personally i dont care what someone who lives 2000 miles away from me that i never met says to me; and i feel that sometimes some of you shouldnt care. Im not directing these comments to anyone however i feel that if everyone just relaxed then no issues will ever come up..... put yourself in their shoes first before you post... take care fellas

DDQ
10-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by nizmosx
DDQ your comment is not completely true due to the fact that people are still producing products for the b5. For example carbonio just came out with a "cold air intake" and so did abd. Reiger also came out recently with their v3 line. So stuff is still being produced however it is not at the consistant rate of a new model car.

bahahahaa.... cold air intake! Good one!

MR VTEC
10-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Fight Club any one? [rolleyes]

Thomas@TAI-VW
10-31-2005, 01:18 AM
MrVTEC,Unitronics #1 Fanboy,here is some food for thought.......http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2265894
It is funny how so many people get caught up in internet hype...........yeah "Unitronic is great".......my internet buddy says so.....don't be one of the sheep!

Thomas@TAI-VW
10-31-2005, 01:23 AM
BTW MrVtec,you sound like a little Honda Rice boy......trying to act tough on the internet.lol You are probably a small,short guy.....lol

MR VTEC
10-31-2005, 07:07 AM
"I sound like a little honda rice boy" uh huh on an Audi forum... All I do is troll other car forums...

Geez what a way to make a 1st impression and you run a shop, I know where not to recommend people to go! [rolleyes]

MR VTEC
10-31-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Thomas@TAI-VW
MrVTEC,Unitronics #1 Fanboy
Can't be a fan if i never used their products... I guess english isn't the first language in Hawaii huh?

94jedi
10-31-2005, 07:40 AM
give me a shout so i can put a map of Hawaii on your face ya lil bitch!!!

I don't get it. [confused]

MR VTEC
10-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by 94jedi
I don't get it. [confused]
Look at the map of Hawaii.
Then the next time you skeet all crazy on your girl look at it and you will know exactly what i'm talking about... [up]

bitterchild
10-31-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm going to take a guess and go w/ mr vtec alluding to a visual similarity between the hawaiin island chain and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/tonydatyga/icons/blow.gif

Eurotuned_A4
10-31-2005, 03:27 PM
lol......

MR VTEC
10-31-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by bitterchild
I'm going to take a guess and go w/ mr vtec alluding to a visual similarity between the hawaiin island chain and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/tonydatyga/icons/blow.gif
Is that your final answer?

Yuikio
10-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Where do you find these smilies?

beejohn
10-31-2005, 05:44 PM
thomas that thread you pointed out is useless. he was running code designed for an awp engine on aww engine.

different compression ratios, different stock boost levels for each engine.

http://www.jwelty.com/dubtuning/engines/18t.html

Thomas@TAI-VW
10-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Sorry,wrong........all hardware is the same.....only the immo defeats are different.Same MAfs,injector size,EVERYTHING is the same hardware wise.
Mrs.VTEC,guys like you that "talk big" are usually pretty small in "certain areas".........don't get mad at us,we didn't do it to you,it's not our fault........lol

Thomas@TAI-VW
10-31-2005, 10:47 PM
[az]
MrsVtec,ask your parents to buy you a Civic next time,the base model one,that is more befitting of your personality........
I have built 400+hp VW's that would have you and your rice crew running for the hills......
WHAT do you do again? Threaten people physically on the internet?
That is hilarious,especially to myself since I am 6'2" 240 lb. surfer from Hawaii........[:p] If you saw me in person you would [=(]

Eurotuned_A4
10-31-2005, 10:56 PM
ok fellas, all of this can stop now....

BranCKY3
10-31-2005, 11:00 PM
Guys, use the fight club forum. Don't keep posting OT stuff in this guys thread.

Thomas@TAI-VW
10-31-2005, 11:04 PM
Don't forget we are talking about a T3 turbo with 440
cc injectors here...........compression ratio and "stock boost pressure" has NOTHING to do with this test.
I build and tune turbo engines as part of my business,and .2 compression will NOT make Afr go from 14:1 to 12:1 just something to THINK about........