PDA

View Full Version : Esthetic Audi Carefree protection

jetRS5
04-06-2015, 07:15 PM
Finalizing details before taking delivery of my Daytona 2015 RS5 cab with the dealer and I have a question for you guys.

Audi offers an esthetic carefree protection for 4 years for about 1900$. This covers damage for the interior, paint chips and minor bodywork, replacement of a car key, repair and replacement of the windshield, repair and replacement of headlights, repair and replacement of wheels and tires for road hazards and repairs of sidewalk traces on wheels.

I would do this instead of doing a vinyl wrap of certain parts of the car which could cost around 900$, but would not cover anything else.

Can you let me know what you guys think about this ? The last time I bought a new sports car, 3 days later I had to spend 1500$ to replace a tire and wheel due to going in a pothole.

I have done a search for this on the forums but have not been lucky on finding hits.

Appreciate the input, thanks.

Nbawla
04-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Finalizing details before taking delivery of my Daytona 2015 RS5 cab with the dealer and I have a question for you guys.

Audi offers an esthetic carefree protection for 4 years for about 1900$. This covers damage for the interior, paint chips and minor bodywork, replacement of a car key, repair and replacement of the windshield, repair and replacement of headlights, repair and replacement of wheels and tires for road hazards and repairs of sidewalk traces on wheels.

I would do this instead of doing a vinyl wrap of certain parts of the car which could cost around 900$, but would not cover anything else.

Can you let me know what you guys think about this ? The last time I bought a new sports car, 3 days later I had to spend 1500$ to replace a tire and wheel due to going in a pothole.

I have done a search for this on the forums but have not been lucky on finding hits.

Appreciate the input, thanks.

Worth it on the RS5

Jimmy ny
04-07-2015, 10:24 AM
I would not. Just buy the tire and rim insurance.

jetRS5
04-07-2015, 06:34 PM
I do think it is worth it for the paint chips and minor repairs as well. Thanks to you guys for your input, will decide tomorrow.