PDA

View Full Version : Prob the worst night with my a4....

dirtjumper577
09-16-2005, 10:50 PM
So i have had my a4 for about 1 month now and tonight i went to my schools football game only to find out when i returned to the car my right mirror was bashed of and the side of my upper passenger door was scratched... i was really pist... o and to top it off i was so pist that i back my car into my friends 325is luckily i did not damage it but a small scratch to my bumper... but that was totaly my fault (but i dont know why he was parked in my blinde spot while i was backing out) what ever i should have looked over both shoulders. ya well now i have to fix to things on my car, and sorry fo wasting your time with this post.... but i needed somewhere to take out my anger, thanks for reading i guess?

BranCKY3
09-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Ouch, sorry to hear.

almaster666
09-16-2005, 11:16 PM
people that damage someones car as vandalism should be sentenced to priming and painting dodge caravans for 20 years in like some kind of prison camp

BavarianAudi
09-16-2005, 11:54 PM
thats just gay. no matter how much i hate someone i will never dmg their property or wish death on em.

wut goes around comes around.

Eurotuned_A4
09-17-2005, 12:58 AM
jealousy or something. its ridiculous what people do. today i saw a guy hit his door on some other car that he was parked by and looked at me and smiled. when i was walking out to my car the owner of the car that got dinged was about to leave, but i told her what i saw with a license plate number. sometimes i hate people.

A4SUM
09-17-2005, 01:03 AM
shitty....sorry to hear man. did you claim through insurance? might get some new pain out of it??...

scooter44
09-17-2005, 01:13 AM
sorry to hear that man

jent
09-17-2005, 01:26 PM
yea, with my insurance when it is no fualt like that they cover it without increasing your premium....you still have to pay your deductible though, might look into that

dirtjumper577
09-17-2005, 02:00 PM
ya i think the assistant pricipal saw some guys damaging cars sop she took my name and siad she would talk to me on monday

greenz
09-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Someone smashed the mirrors on both sides of my maxima when I was in HS. I knew who did it (I don't make enemies easily) and so we crammed a spud up his corsica's tailpipe and followed with a 4' broomstick. He didn't go anywhere for a while.

dirtjumper577
09-17-2005, 09:03 PM
lol if i find out who did it.... wow i dont want to know what i will do to them

krueges3a4
09-17-2005, 09:30 PM
wow man that sucks, i always say do whatever you want but a man should never touch another mans car without asking before lol. but ask the school on monday if they have cam's of the parking lot, i know my school does, they catch alota ppl keying other peoples cars.

AElucky83
09-17-2005, 09:43 PM
ok...stick a poato in their tail pipe, put lunch meat on the roof and hood when its scorching hot,pour battery acid, pour sugar in gas tank, and my favorite...buy 5 to 10 cans of shaving cream make sure its cream..cheap dollar store brand will work, freeze over night and then cut the bottoms off with a can opener, drop in car and in a few hours the whole car will be filled with shaving cream....id say thats a fair way to get even

dirtjumper577
09-17-2005, 10:05 PM
lol man i wish i could so that... but id rather just kick there ass then **** with there car cause then it will just keep on going on? but does that shving cream really work? i ll try it on something other then a car.

undertow999
09-21-2005, 01:17 AM
yes it does work

It was in MAXIM a year or so back, so it must work.

Andrew A4
09-21-2005, 03:03 AM
A couple years ago some dipsh*t in his honda civic coupe dinged my rear right door really good and chipped the paint, costing me $100 to repair and no matter how hard me and Wayne @ A-One tried, we couldn't touch up the chip properly cuz silver is impossible to match right.

I knew the civic was the one who dinged me since when i saw my car the door seemed to line up right if it were open and there was a tiny bit of silver on his doors edge.

Since there wasn't much i could do about it, i just let it go since that wasn't enough proof to go after him for damages.

...But... i did get revenge a few weeks later when i saw his car in my college parking lot and i already had my plan in mind. A tiny squirt gun i filled with Dot 5 brake fluid... and gave a few squirts as i walked by. I never saw his car after that so i never saw the what it did, but from what i hear it eats through paint like crazy.

I hate harming other peoples cars but oh well... better than getting in a fight and breaking my forearm like i'm dealing with right now...

http://www.kalionzes.com/randomphotos/fracture.jpg

bitterchild
09-21-2005, 08:42 AM
dot 3 and 4 are a lot more corrosive than dot5. They're also a lot cheaper

lude2euroa4
09-21-2005, 11:48 AM
on my last car 93 prelude, i got it fully hooked up paintjob and body kit all that good stuff, my car was the shit around here.... but one night i left it out in front of my house on the street and some f*cker keyed the shit out of it and cracked my driver side mirror, the thing had hyroglifics(sp) down the side of it.... never got back at him but he now has a lil bubble back and im waiting for him to do somethin nice to it, so i can demolish the sh*t out of it... but just like someone said...

what goes around comes around, the kid will probably be in jail by the time i see him do something worth destroying on that lil ricer..

fix it or make it better, i left my car damaged and sold it, would have cost over 1200 to paint just one side so i said f it, now i got better a nice 97 1.8t and im happy.... it might look bad now but beleive me it only gets better..

take care brotha

A4_Andre
09-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by krueges3a4
wow man that sucks, i always say do whatever you want but a man should never touch another mans car without asking before lol. but ask the school on monday if they have cam's of the parking lot, i know my school does, they catch alota ppl keying other peoples cars.

cameras dont always work... i went to class during a snowstorm and a car slid into my parked car while i was in class and they ran off. i went to the security office because there was a camera whre i was parked and their response was, "oh, that camera there doesnt work".

bitterchild
09-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by A4_Andre
cameras dont always work... i went to class during a snowstorm and a car slid into my parked car while i was in class and they ran off. i went to the security office because there was a camera whre i was parked and their response was, "oh, that camera there doesnt work".

I woulda bich slapped him w/o hesitation

Andrew A4
09-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by A4_Andre

Same thing happened to me. What a load of BS.