PDA

View Full Version : MOTHER F' rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OGD's 02' A4
09-15-2005, 03:13 PM
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO BEARS IN LITTLETON FOR A WASH unless you get it handwashed. do not put it thru the machine.

I know its my fault because i was lazy but i just paid $18 to get my drivers side wheel scracthed to hell.

Marched my ass back in there and demaned they address the issue. they tried to weasel thier way out of it until we measured and found its an exact match and where it came from.

happily they are gonna either pay to have it fixed or replace my wheel and as a consolation they gave me 4 complete hand details ( $200 each... to say sorry).

but still i am pissed, at least i didnt do it or id prolly jump out my office wondow!

chaua1
09-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Never let your someone wash your car. I don't even let my gf wash my car.

Would you let someone who you don't know give your child a shower? I don't think so, at least you learned your lesson.

Now which Bear's is this? So many in Colorado.

OGD's 02' A4
09-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Littleton......belleview and wadsworth

CO AVANT
09-15-2005, 10:30 PM
sorry to hear......I always hand wash cause of those kind of horror stories. Good luck[a4]

Groove1797
09-15-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by OGD's 02' A4
Littleton......belleview and wadsworth

MY folks take their cars there. they usually do an alright job

derek2079
09-16-2005, 02:13 PM
A real car enthusiast has to do the job himself to get it done right although somtimes a busy schedule may prevent that.

very unfortunate though, thats for damned sure

OGD's 02' A4
09-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by derek2079
A real car enthusiast has to do the job himself to get it done right although somtimes a busy schedule may prevent that.

very unfortunate though, thats for damned sure

youre right but a real enthusiast with a full time job, a 2 year old and a ten day old sometimes doesnt have all the time to get everything done......sleep right now is more important than me handwashing my ride LOL.

well after this past week, not so much!