PDA

View Full Version : Which Color!!

woolveren
02-28-2015, 03:15 PM
Hey guys,

I know this is not the right section for this thread, but sorry..need to figure this out fast.

I need your suggestions in selecting the color for a new Jetta, have three color options shown below.

I like the toffee brown, but not sure whether white adds more premium factor compared to brown.. Blue is good too, but confused so thought of asking guys in audizine [:D]

Which one you think is better looking out of the three below?

Toffee Brown
http://i61.tinypic.com/b5fq03.jpg

Pure white
http://i61.tinypic.com/2cxf192.jpg

Blue
http://i61.tinypic.com/1z2j2vc.jpg

bakedziti
02-28-2015, 03:24 PM
That's a pretty personal choice. Mine of the three would be blue or white. If it were the Havana brown, and on a q5, I would say in a heart beat. Interior colorway also plays into this decision IMO.

GrapeBandit
02-28-2015, 03:30 PM
why do you need our suggestion on color of your car? are you incapable of making your own decisions? do you also drool on yourself? do you wear elbow and knee pads while walking down the street? How about a helmet? did you ride the short bus to school?

woolveren
02-28-2015, 03:48 PM
why do you need our suggestion on color of your car? are you incapable of making your own decisions? do you also drool on yourself? do you wear elbow and knee pads while walking down the street? How about a helmet? did you ride the short bus to school?

Lolz.. [:D] I have been trying to finalize a color for the last one week. But every time I see the pictures, I feel like one is better than the other.. My B5 is hibiscus red in color, so have a slight edge towards dark colors..At the same time, I feel like white adds more premiumness so just thought of asking you guys which one would you prefer out of the three..maybe that helps me to finalize one color [:D][:D]

woolveren
02-28-2015, 03:50 PM
If it were the Havana brown, and on a q5, I would say in a heart beat.

Oh ya, i love havana browns too.. I think audi offers it only on their high end models, only seen in A7's so far..

GrapeBandit
02-28-2015, 04:00 PM
yea im just busting balls man. but seriously, id go with the brown. not sure what the interior options are. I think a white and dark brown 2 tone would look good. anything but tan lol

woolveren
02-28-2015, 04:23 PM
id go with the brown. not sure what the interior options are. I think a white and dark brown 2 tone would look good. anything but tan lol

Definitely not tan, the interior is dark brown/ light beige combo which goes well with brown..

melomandn
02-28-2015, 04:31 PM
What are you going to be doing with it?

Stock? I'd say blue
Performance mods? I'd say white
Bagged and 4k wheels? I'd say Brown

R490
02-28-2015, 04:44 PM
FALSE, I see no cactus green.

GrapeBandit
02-28-2015, 05:00 PM

Stock? I'd say blue
your questions lead me to this question.
why new jetta? you can get a nicer used bmw, benz, audi, volvo, saab etc for that price?

new cars are a complete waste of money and a horrible investment. yes, I ssid investment

adam044
02-28-2015, 06:05 PM
Uh not brown thats for sure. I think white.

your questions lead me to this question.
why new jetta? you can get a nicer used bmw, benz, audi, volvo, saab etc for that price?

new cars are a complete waste of money and a horrible investment. yes, I ssid investment

SAAB, awww. miss my saab, isn't that a saab story?

crazexr7
02-28-2015, 07:05 PM
Uh not brown thats for sure. I think white.

Dude don't be hating on brown. Brown is amazing. But I agree that it would only be the ideal color with bags and 4k wheels.

It's just seems like a show car color to me.

adam044
02-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Dude don't be hating on brown. Brown is amazing. But I agree that it would only be the ideal color with bags and 4k wheels.

It's just seems like a show car color to me.

Yeah I guess you're right, brown is amazing... if you're a 90 year old grandpa.

crazexr7
02-28-2015, 07:14 PM
I gladly accept my 90 year old grandpa age. I was drooling over this R8 in teak brown metallic

http://i.imgur.com/EUXbG4C.jpg

adam044
02-28-2015, 07:21 PM
I gladly accept my 90 year old grandpa age. I was drooling over this R8 in teak brown metallic

http://i.imgur.com/EUXbG4C.jpg

Nope still not feeling it. Try again.

woolveren
02-28-2015, 08:21 PM

Stock? I'd say blue

It would be damn stock..[:D]

Yes, I know.. but if I go for a really nice used Audi or Benz (no bimmers[evilsmile]) the price would be equal to that of a new Jetta.. so why not get a brand new German car instead?[:)]

walky_talky20
02-28-2015, 09:15 PM
White looks most premium to me. I think the darker colors hide what kind of car it is a bit more (ie: blue jetta easily mistook for blue camry). White is the most positive color, so it projects the unique bodywork the most. IMHO. Also the easiest to hide repairs.

I would think about other things I'd add to the car and how that would match. Like if you paint the brake calipers, etc. Things like that. The white gives you the most options, I think. With my red car, I can do black things or maybe white things, but red things are really hard because if it's not a good match, then it looks like crap. And I can't do yellow brakes, or blue brakes, etc. White is better in this respect.

GrapeBandit
03-01-2015, 06:08 AM
Yes, I know.. but if I go for a really nice used Audi or Benz (no bimmers[evilsmile]) the price would be equal to that of a new Jetta.. so why not get a brand new German car instead?[:)]
because a used bmw, benz, audi, volvo, saab would be nicer than a jetta. plus any of the aforementioned cars are actually made in germany or Europe, not mexico(vw).

jettas are girls cars anyway. lol

viceprp
03-01-2015, 07:31 AM
Black. /thread

GrapeBandit
03-01-2015, 07:48 AM
Black Volvo S60R.
/thread
fixed[;)]

viceprp
03-01-2015, 08:16 AM
fixed[;)]

I can't help but to want to slap you.

GrapeBandit
03-01-2015, 08:22 AM
I can't help but to want to slap you.
y u no like S60R[confused]
its a good car with many horsepowers, not to mention AWD, not crappy WWD[:d]

R490
03-01-2015, 08:28 AM
y u no like S60R[confused]
its a good car with many horsepowers, not to mention AWD, not crappy WWD[:d]

Turning radius of the Titanic and the handling isn't that great. Good AWD though, but high maintenance.

I honestly would only recommend them to people with a budget larger than purchase price.

GrapeBandit
03-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Turning radius of the Titanic and the handling isn't that great. Good AWD though, but high maintenance.
I forgot, they dont make coilovers and anti-sway bars for it[rolleyes]

I would take S60R over b5 s4 any day of the week

R490
03-01-2015, 08:37 AM
I forgot, they dont make coilovers and anti-sway bars for it[rolleyes]

I would take S60R over b5 s4 any day of the week

Have you seen the Spaceball shifter? I've never wanted something so much.

woolveren
03-01-2015, 08:40 AM
White looks most premium to me. I think the darker colors hide what kind of car it is a bit more (ie: blue jetta easily mistook for blue camry). White is the most positive color, so it projects the unique bodywork the most. IMHO. Also the easiest to hide repairs.

True. I have always this feeling that white adds more premium factor to German cars, for some reason I don't like Japanese cars in white..

jettas are girls cars anyway. lol

If it was the fifth generation jetta, yes it was girls. Lolz. Just like how B8 A4's size increased, sixth generation Jetta is now a unisex car..[:D]

GrapeBandit
03-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Have you seen the Spaceball shifter? I've never wanted something so much.
you cant change those either[rolleyes]

R490
03-01-2015, 08:45 AM
you cant change those either[rolleyes]

I wouldn't even want to change it, that thing is awesome.

walky_talky20
03-01-2015, 09:04 PM
The shifter is cool. The seats are pretty nice too, I guess.

My father has an S60R. Has some sort of different turbo and a bunch of gauges that say "Defi". Some lousy Delphi knock-off, I think. It has some weird "HRE" wheels, too. Whatever those are. It just sits in the garage.

GrapeBandit
03-02-2015, 06:37 AM

My father has an S60R. Has some sort of different turbo and a bunch of gauges that say "Defi". Some lousy Delphi knock-off, I think. It has some weird "HRE" wheels, too. Whatever those are. It just sits in the garage.
tell him to trade you for your car so it can get aome useage lol

R490
03-02-2015, 07:01 AM

Or just take it without asking, if he doesn't drive it much then who's to know if went missing?

richardodn
03-02-2015, 07:02 AM
You want some real advice? Blue or white will still look good to you in 5 years. Brown won't.