PDA

View Full Version : pcv question for atw

RastAudiA4
02-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Im planing on removing the pcv system and dumping it in hopes of solving a leak, whether or not it fixes the issue. i bought the bung from 034 with the 1" nipple...I have the
SJP deleted like walkie talkie's, after doing the delete the intake manifold port on the right gets clamped to the s hose going to the breather valve....after i remove the pcv system, what do i do with the port on the Intake..does it just get capped or do i need to run it somewhere? prob an easy question but i like to be 100% before i go ripping crap out

redline380
02-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Not sure how many ports you have on an atw manifold. After deleteing everything on my AWM running an AEB manifold, I used the nipple closest to the fireall for the brake booster. I was left with two large nipples underneath the manifold which I just looped together

RastAudiA4
02-03-2015, 03:38 PM
There's a few, on the right side of the mani there is i believe just 3 not counting the one underneath.

Here's walkie's pic from the guide, That hose in purple is the S hose i am referring to that goes to the bleeder valve, my sjp is deleted just like so, the port from the S hose is the port i don't know what to do with
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/walky_talky20/SJP-Delete-Pic2-1.png

RastAudiA4
02-19-2015, 04:03 PM
bump anybody? can i get some atw love????

redline380
02-19-2015, 04:14 PM
What are your specific questions? If you have nipples left over, just cap or loop them.