PDA

View Full Version : Utah guys...

bradb1us
09-08-2005, 08:45 AM
...just got my ECU flashed by the guys at Streamline Industries in Salt Lake. It was probably one of the best experiences I've ever had with a tuner. The car feels fantastic and they were very good people, unlike some other shops in the valley.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, shape, or form--I just understand how hard it is to find a good shop that you can trust to do your mods correctly.

If anybody else has experience with other shops in the valley, I'd like to know.

Another picture the car:

http://tinypic.com/dh9wyh.jpg

cbass
09-08-2005, 04:22 PM
I gotta agree with you there. I haven't done much with those guys other than buy a water pump from them, but they were good to me and had pretty good prices too. Hans (he works there) is on here somewhere. Good work Hans, keep it up!

Nice car Brad, BTW, love it!! Good name too ;)

derek2079
09-08-2005, 05:10 PM
[up]

nvrfollow
10-28-2007, 04:34 PM
When i was new to the valley i found Alex's Auto House on APR's websight. I strongly recommend NOT going there those guys try to rip everyone off and they're assholes! I go to Streamline Industries for all my tuning.

hans j
10-28-2007, 09:05 PM
I gotta agree with you there. I haven't done much with those guys other than buy a water pump from them, but they were good to me and had pretty good prices too. Hans (he works there) is on here somewhere. Good work Hans, keep it up!

Nice car Brad, BTW, love it!! Good name too ;)

[/QUOTE]

I quit Streamline, put too much hard work into it without getting paid and got treated like dirt.

Kerma TDi now does APR chip tuning, they may be near Tooele?. Not sure if Alex still has it