PDA

View Full Version : Where to purchase plugs and coils

stylesx
11-18-2014, 12:13 PM
Hello all, I'm due to replace my spark plugs and coils but was wondering if anyone can suggest any online place where I can purchase them because as we all know the dealer is way too pricey

imnuts
11-18-2014, 01:29 PM
A supplier with the closest geographical proximity to you to save on shipping costs.

Sent from my Moto X

stylesx
11-18-2014, 04:05 PM
I guess I should have said I am in Canada. So looking for an online dealer.

Thank you

Audi 4 Life
11-19-2014, 09:58 PM
genuineaudiparts.com would probably be your best bet

imnuts
11-20-2014, 03:05 AM
genuineaudiparts.com would probably be your best bet

Going to get killed on shipping costs. OP, you may be better off asking in the regional forum.

Audi 4 Life
11-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Don't they have Audi dealers up there? The local dealer should price match with GAP. That's what I do so I don't ever have to wait for my parts to ship or if I do its faster and I don't pay for it. Trade off is I pay state tax which is cheaper than shipping anyways.

imnuts
11-20-2014, 03:53 PM
Don't they have Audi dealers up there? The local dealer should price match with GAP. That's what I do so I don't ever have to wait for my parts to ship or if I do its faster and I don't pay for it. Trade off is I pay state tax which is cheaper than shipping anyways.

It'd be hard to get anyone to price match an international dealership...

Sent from my Moto X

stylesx
11-20-2014, 06:06 PM

I wish they even price matched American prices here in Canada.

Thank you

mycho
11-21-2014, 09:58 AM
I ordered my plugs and a bunch of maintenance stuff like oil and air filters from rock auto.

Shipping was reasonable and I saved a bunch compared to local prices here (I'm in Québec)

B5S4 Adventure
01-03-2015, 04:07 PM
I grew up in Kitchener myself. I'd suggest ordering online, shipping to a PO Box (or friend) in Buffalo, then driving down to get them.

Having said that, I just ordered coils for my B5 S4, and got a pretty decent price for a set of six from http://www.discountbodyparts.com/. Caveat emptor: I haven't had these ones in long enough to see how they hold up.