PDA

View Full Version : :: ECS Tuning :: B5 A4 Front Aero Wiper Conversion Kit

ECS Tuning-Audi
11-12-2014, 09:34 AM
http://www.ecstuning.com/sales/ecs600header.jpg (www.ecstuning.com/?salesrep=JMarusic&utm_source=audizine&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=JMarusic&utm_campaign=newpost)

Add an aerodynamic look to your A4 with our Front Aero Wiper Conversion Kit. Easy-to-install, this new Audi option is imported from its European cousin.

Start with style; finish with function. This is one upgrade that works as good as it looks. Its beam style wiper blade conforms to the front glass for a cleaner wipe, without blade noise or chatter.

Complete kit installs in minutes using only a box or socket wrench.

So Sleek

Click HERE to order or for more information (www.ecstuning.com/News/Audi_B5_A4_18T_Quattro_FWD_Sedan_Avant_ECS_Assembl ed_Front_Aero_Wiper_Conversion_Kit_1996_1997_1998_ 1999_2000_2001/?salesrep=JMarusic&utm_source=audizine&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=JMarusic&utm_campaign=newpost)
http://www.ecstuning.com/marketing/Audi_B5_A4_18T_FrontAeroWiperConversionKit/Audi_B5_A4_18T_FrontAeroWiperConversionKit.jpg (www.ecstuning.com/News/Audi_B5_A4_18T_Quattro_FWD_Sedan_Avant_ECS_Assembl ed_Front_Aero_Wiper_Conversion_Kit_1996_1997_1998_ 1999_2000_2001/?salesrep=JMarusic&utm_source=audizine&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=JMarusic&utm_campaign=newpost)

Fits:
Audi B5 A4 (1996-2001)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

A4Moby
11-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Does this use factory wiper blade inserts? If so what year/model would the dealer understand when buying replacements? I see the aftermarket replacements on your site but would like to be able to buy replacements locally.

ECS Tuning-Audi
11-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Does this use factory wiper blade inserts? If so what year/model would the dealer understand when buying replacements? I see the aftermarket replacements on your site but would like to be able to buy replacements locally.

Yes this uses factory wiper blade inserts. You would just need to tell the dealer you have a B5 A4 with aero wipers. They should understand what this means. There's no model/year break up for B5 chassis.

Jason