PDA

View Full Version : WTB Front bumper No front Plate holes

AUDIMAN33
10-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Hello, I would like to buy a B5 front bumper for my 2000 a4, I had found one but the seller backed out after about a month of commutation [headbang] I want one with NO FRONT PLATE, OR FRONT PLATE holes. I would prefer if the bumper was Silver.

AUDIMAN33
10-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Thank you :)

4ringdoublezero
10-23-2014, 06:32 PM
Should be easier to find because silver is a popular color. Bump

ray4624
10-23-2014, 11:34 PM
For the cost and amount if effort it's probably going to be easier to shave them. Do the washer caps while you're at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUDIMAN33
10-24-2014, 03:45 PM
For the cost and amount if effort it's probably going to be easier to shave them. Do the washer caps while you're at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For what the front plate holes?

AUDIMAN33
10-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Should be easier to find because silver is a popular color. Bump

[:)]

Wrath And Tears
10-24-2014, 04:41 PM
For what the front plate holes?

Yup! really easy to do instead of $200 for the bumper you want it would only be like $10 in parts and however long in labor you want to spend on it. In the simplest terms all you do is plug the holes, then paint them the right color however you desire. I would get a touch-up pen from the dealer, then doodle on the plugs till it looked good. I would do this as my county does not require front plates, but San Francisco does, and they are bitches about it.

AUDIMAN33
10-25-2014, 05:52 AM
Yup! really easy to do instead of $200 for the bumper you want it would only be like $10 in parts and however long in labor you want to spend on it. In the simplest terms all you do is plug the holes, then paint them the right color however you desire. I would get a touch-up pen from the dealer, then doodle on the plugs till it looked good. I would do this as my county does not require front plates, but San Francisco does, and they are bitches about it.

mmm I still need a new front bumper and I rely would want one with no front plate holes. Every time I try to save a bumper with holes it never looks good