PDA

View Full Version : 2005 B6 S4 6MT - Silver - 55,000 miles - No Longer Available

Lugi20
10-14-2014, 12:41 PM
2005 B6 S4 6MT - Silver - 55,000 miles (http://www.panjo.com/buy/2005-b5-s4-silver-153944)

edit: VIN: WAUPL68EX5A053683

I'm the second owner of this car, purchased September 2007 with roughly 20,000 miles on it. I loved it so much, I decided on the "Audi step-up program" and am going to try to find the right RS4.

The car has only been kept in a heated garage since I've owned it. It has been meticulously maintained and is about as good of a lower mileage example as you can find out there. Paint has a few chips from driving, but overall there is nothing cosmetically wrong to speak of.

The car needs zero oil added between changes, and has almost non-existant chain rattle.

One issue that I haven't fully resolved is a slightly leaky passenger side valve cover gasket (not enough to warrant adding oil between 5,000 miles oil changes). That said, I have an extra set of red powder coated VC's, with the full OEM gasket kit ordered from JHM to go with the car. I also have an OEM PCV valve (also included) that I was going to change out while doing the VC's as some preventative maintenance since I would already be in that part of the engine, I just never had the time to get this all taken care of.

The car will be sold with stock rims and Dunlop Wintersport 3D tires, about 50% tread life left.

I have the stock exhaust which can be put back on the car for some negotiating room, but ask anyone on the forum and you'll know that you don't want that!

- ~55,000 Miles

<u>Add-Ons</uH\\Z H[[[Y[\[
^\[Y[
BH۝X[[[[YHH \[[[ۜ\ۘ]Y]X^]\
[H[[ݙY܈ܚY[[^]\
K[\ܘYY^]\[\˂HHYZYܜ۝[XZXۛ]\\[ZXY
\[
Z[\KH\^H\۝ X\ H[IX\^H\[[˂H []H[H۝۝\\]Y\XH\\۝\\˂HXY ٙ\[ۘ[H[[Y DFV6SP(5հ`̀=፱ ٕͥ䁙ɽ́չѥѽ䰁ݥ* ѕمٕ́а԰̸(԰ ̀MɬA՝́ݥ*܁ *̀
A<͕٥ɽՑQMIȁ*̀ ٕȁՅ䁡Օ̤(̀QɅ͵ ͥեɕݥ*5հȀ( ̀Ʌ*ɽѽ̰̰ե ɕ(İ̀ɽЁݕȁ ȁɽ́ɵ́ɕ(̰̀ɽ Ё͕ȁͥ᱔ɕݥ*ɕեЁ᱔ ɽI᱕̸(а̀5ЁɕЁ 䁄܁չɕ́ɥٕͥѡ ѡ́ѥ()%ѡɔɔչݕɕՕ ̰͔ɔѡ݅一

əЁ$ՉЁѡЁɕ͕́役4(4)1Ё єм4)1ѥ
%0UѕMхѕ4(4)ȁɔ ɔѼ٥܁ѡɥѥmM%iumUI0 輽ܹԵԵеٕͥȴt ԁ؁LЀ5PMٕȀ԰lUI1ulM%it4 (4)mM%iuQ ́ѕ́ȁمlM%it4(4)mUI0 輽ܹՑ饹մ̹ͥum%5u 輽хѥ̹ɽ͕ɵɔl%5 ulUI1t4(4) m%5u輽ܹѥ̽Ց饹l% 5t4)mUI0輽ܹԵԵеͥ ȴum%5u輽ȹ̽ صĴȴ͐Ոݑ)Al%5ulUI1 t4