PDA

View Full Version : Who has dealership tool connections?

mec
08-29-2014, 11:59 AM
Looking for a very specific tool set of pullers made by Kukko in Germany. Anyone have connections to a dealer that could possibly lend these to me in exchange for a deposit and fee?

Spaghetti
08-31-2014, 09:01 AM
I work at Audi Denver. If you stop by later in the evening I'm sure one of my techs wouldn't mind helping you out on the side.

I can't guarantee they loan them out to you. But I'd imagine I couldn't get someone to help you pull out whatever your trying to do.

What is it their used for?

Sent from my iPhone while riding in the passenger seat at a low rate of speed... Because I'm slammed.

mec
08-31-2014, 10:07 AM
I work at Audi Denver. If you stop by later in the evening I'm sure one of my techs wouldn't mind helping you out on the side.

I can't guarantee they loan them out to you. But I'd imagine I couldn't get someone to help you pull out whatever your trying to do.

What is it their used for?

Sent from my iPhone while riding in the passenger seat at a low rate of speed... Because I'm slammed.

Its a Kukko 20/10 with 250mm arms. Looks like this

http://workshop-manuals.com/audi/a4_cabriolet_mk2/images/a4cab-14341.png

It's used to pull some of the very deep gears on an 02X transmission.

How much later in the evening are we talking? Don't you guys close at 6?

allroadinvail
08-31-2014, 10:25 AM
Got access to a welder? I made one when I rebuilt my tranny! You working on that pig at Jace and Bee's? If I'm not too exhausted later I'll come by!

Sent from the drivers seat while traveling at a high rate of speed!

mec
08-31-2014, 11:09 AM
Got access to a welder? I made one when I rebuilt my tranny! You working on that pig at Jace and Bee's? If I'm not too exhausted later I'll come by!

Jace and Bee's??? Psht I was there first! Chez AudiHauz for the french mofos.

I don't have access to a welder, B has one but he isn't sure when he is bringing it over. I found the kukko set online for $1100, then found it on ebay for $800, Then found a chinese replica for $160. I think I'll probably end up going that route.

I'm actually still up in the mountains, trying to head back today though.

allroadinvail
08-31-2014, 11:10 AM
I could check and see if my buddy hoover is at my shop in minturn. Maybe he can help you out...

mec
08-31-2014, 11:13 AM
I could check and see if my buddy hoover is at my shop in minturn. Maybe he can help you out...

hmmm But the tranny is still in denver. I think part of my thing is that the tool I found is $160, and comes with all the arms needed for dissassembly, I don't think anyone would want to make a similar tool for less than $160 bucks...and no one rents a 10" puller :/

But definitely swing by if you are in denver later tonight, we should get some drinks and food.

allroadinvail
08-31-2014, 11:21 AM
I will. I felt like shit last night so I went up to the folks house of a good nights sleep. We shall see how the day goes!