PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2001 Audi A4 B5 2.8L FWD Parting out or take it as a whole.

Swift1
05-29-2014, 08:16 PM
wutup everyone, So I finally started to part out my silver A4 in which there's plenty of things worth keeping or buying. At this point it is not in running condition due to the torque converter failing. Battery is still good but probably needs a charge from sitting for a while. Overall the body is in pretty good condition when it comes to dents but front and back bumpers could use a touch up. As of right now its sitting on 4 different spares lol Overall I need two of them back so if you want the whole car then bring two spare tires. The interior is completely re done with nice carbon looking vinyl front seats and blacked out everthing on the roof. all of the doors are Gucci'd out matching the wood grain along with the middle console. I'm taking the carbon mirrors, Intake, LED Headlights, front lip, smoked side markers as well. The shell and body is in good condition. Rear passenger axle has a hub center ring stuck to it from a previous rim which would need to be chomped off if you might want to do an engine swap or miracle to save this car. Just saying lol. Overall great parts car if you need the Body or interior. All of the switches for the doors are good which reminds me that I might take the Vacuum pump for the door locks. I'm not allowed to do any engine work at my complex which sux so I can't remove engine shit and completely part it out like planned so don't ask for shit that I need to take out of the engine. I plasti dipped the hood black to protect it while it sat but can easily be removed. Registration is good till sometime next year and safety up in August I think.

First come first serve
* recently replaced the control arm kit, less than 3k miles everything brand new on it.
* Drop springs
*rear Trunk with lip spoiler
* Tail lights
*brand new headliner
*Dash is in really good condition
*Glove compartment is good and not broken
* Bose pkg with Bose emblems on the doors
*Custom seats
*Custom doors
*tint recently redone

$1000 or O.B.O

Email me at roberttownsend808@hotmail.com if interested.