PDA

View Full Version : Some idiot scratched my mirror up

phatAvant
08-11-2005, 06:26 AM
Hi Guys just need to vent, it amazes me to see the level of stupidity some people have, they must have gone to stupid school and graduated with honours.

I was waiting outside the supermarket for my gf to come out, she only ran in to get something my mother needed. I was waiting on a layby thing, and two cars can fit easily in width.

So I was waiting with my 10 month old son standing on my lap playing with the steering wheel, he loves cars [:D] anyways this idiot comes along and tries to reverse next to me to get behind me and park his car, where parking isnt permitted, after his third try he sticks his head out of the window and starts to try to get past me, and whilst doing so he scrapes my mirror, and just parks behind me and acts as if nothing happened.

So I get out, and start swearing at the F***er and tell him to look at my mirror and that my car was brand new, and he slams his door as if he wanted to intimidate me, so I yell at him and say dont slam your door buddy, so he looks at my mirror and tells me "heh no parking" with his stupid spanish accent,a nd walks off.

I could of smashed his windscreen with the spare wheel wrench thats how angry he got me.

Now I feel a bit better.

Steve

aussie_s4
08-11-2005, 06:46 AM
pinche cabron!

phatAvant
08-11-2005, 07:04 AM
you know that, damn straight, just cos he had a piece of crap that was falling apart doesnt mean he needs to mess other peoples stuff up...

steve

aussie_s4
08-11-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by phatA3
you know that, damn straight, just cos he had a piece of crap that was falling apart doesnt mean he needs to mess other peoples stuff up...So even if you had scratched his car in return, he never would have noticed! I understand your anger and frustration. My Audi is a member of my family....you hit my car, I take it REAL personal, then it's AOIPCE (Audi owner is pure concentrated evil).

A3corn
08-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Man what an a@$, I would've blew my top too if I were in your shoes. It's usually the idiots that drive crappy cars that do things like that b/c they don't care what happens to their junk. That just pisses me off!!! Sorry it happened to you

Jon-A4
08-11-2005, 08:38 AM
you should have punched his window out,

i, with out a doubt, would have.

phatAvant
08-12-2005, 04:10 AM
If I didnt have my son with me I probably would have, and if I see his car again I will remember it was that one, then I'll mess it up and leave a note "heh no parking"

steve

Audiman78
08-12-2005, 04:39 AM
I saw this on the homepage and couldn't resist. Did you go after the guy then? I would have made him pay for the damage. This is what you do. Invest in a good pair of BRASS KNUCKLES then when someone messes with your car send um to the hospital for plastic surgery!

phatAvant
08-12-2005, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Audiman78
I saw this on the homepage and couldn't resist. Did you go after the guy then? I would have made him pay for the damage. This is what you do. Invest in a good pair of BRASS KNUCKLES then when someone messes with your car send um to the hospital for plastic surgery!

I'll see him again, Im not worried about that...

steve

DRA4
08-13-2005, 10:14 PM
I see you are a peaceful guy, i would have slashed his 4 tires.

phatAvant
08-14-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by DRA4
I see you are a peaceful guy, i would have slashed his 4 tires.

haha...I'm trying to be peacefull here, for my sons sake...but then again it might have been a good thing showing him not to let people mess with ur stuff...[:D]

Steve

HoRnYTuRbO
08-23-2005, 10:57 AM
i would put in a claim with his insurance then ask him for like 500 cash for damages to settle

Howard Hughes
08-23-2005, 11:03 AM
Yeah the people with shitty cars and no money always do stupid stuff like that....they have nothing to lose....

phatAvant
08-24-2005, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by HoRnYTuRbO
i would put in a claim with his insurance then ask him for like 500 cash for damages to settle

I'm in europe stuff like that doesnt exist over here... US I'm coming...[:D]

Steve