PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to roll fenders?

CO AVANT
08-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Is it tough? Should I have it doen professionally?

GlacialBass
08-09-2005, 08:05 AM
I would probably just have it done. I have seen others do it and do a great job, and occasionally totally screw it up. There's a place here in Denver that will do all 4 for $100 I believe. They just did a friend's 04 GTO and did a great job.

Let me know if you want the name and I'll find out.

CO AVANT
08-09-2005, 08:07 AM
I'm going to try to find a place in Fort Collins or Boulder, cause that's were I'm at most of my time. If I can't find anything, I'll let you know. Thanks

Jordan

Vanimaniac
08-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Jordan. $10 to rent one at the Tire Source in Boulder. That shop is literally 2 blocks from where you work at in Boulder.

Check this guys site out.
http://www.robsaudiworld.com/fender.htm

Van

CO AVANT
08-10-2005, 06:57 AM
I guess I can do it myself, wish me luck!

Vanimaniac
08-10-2005, 07:39 AM
Maybe I can get some time to drive up and meet you on Friday and we can do ours together. I'm gonna call a buddy that lives in Boulder that has done his before and see if he can help us too. You gonna be in Boulder on Friday?

Plus, if you are gonna rent from TireSource better call ahead of time to make sure no one else has rented it. They only have one.

Van

CO AVANT
08-10-2005, 07:44 AM
Dude, I'm soooo worried about chipping my paint when I'm rolling it. Ask the guy if he had any problems with the clear coat chipping. Do you have a heat gun? We would def need that. I guess the fronts are the only thing we can do. For the rears, we just have to cut back the carpet liner.