PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready to buy Milltek exhaust for my 3.0 Q

Omar0022
08-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Ok here are the questions. Are there any local shops in Colorado Springs that can order that particular exhaust and also install it? Or should I order it online and take it to a shop to get the install? If so what shops in the Springs do you guys recommend to do the work?

Thanks,

Omar

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/5481/Painted%20lowers.JPG

whiteultra123
08-06-2005, 02:21 AM
id say your best bet would be to order it online, probably can even find a more reasonable price as well online. Any exhaust shop can install it really, i'm in denver/fort collins area so i dont know of any in the springs.

by the way, your a4 is lookin very nice/clean

obviouse
08-06-2005, 12:06 PM
I really loved my old milltek exhaust, but just to warn you, if you have an auto, the exhaust won't come with a downpipe. It still sounds nice, but just seems wasteful to pay that much for a system without a downpipe.

Omar0022
08-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by obviouse
I really loved my old milltek exhaust, but just to warn you, if you have an auto, the exhaust won't come with a downpipe. It still sounds nice, but just seems wasteful to pay that much for a system without a downpipe.

Thanks for the heads up on that! Anything else I should know?

EBG 18T
08-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Don't go to Buds Exhaust in Denver to get it installed. They F'd up my install and then try to change me extra because they F'd up!

The Millteks fit decent, but you will need to get it re-adjusted after a couple hundred miles. Also the automatic system does not have a DP, but since you are a 3.0L you wouldn't get a DP anyways.