PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having issues getting in contact with Verdict Motorsports?

rage385
02-22-2014, 06:48 AM
I bought a set of injector cups for my 1.8T. Admittingly so, I screwed up on the install of one of the cups and I think I need to replace it (at least that is what the vac leak test is telling me). Called them to see if I could purchase just one, but no response or reply to my voice mail. Contacted Phil and no return on my phone call. Emailed Richard, and no response.

Please keep in mind that I think they make a great product; I love my injector seats. I am wondering if it is just me or is anyone else having issues getting in contact with them.

Thank you

kraylon
04-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Did you ever hear from them??

A friend of mine with a GTI ordered verdicts injector cups 2 weeks ago and the money came out of his bank account but only got a auto email confirming his order, since my friend drives his GTI daily and my Audi still isnt put back together from my winter projects on it I gave him my verdict injector cups hoping he would be getting his soon to replace the ones I gave him, but he still hasnt heard a thing from verdict.

rage385
04-09-2014, 06:45 PM
I have not. I ended up ordering cups from USRT (or something like that). Turns out they are verdict cups anyway.

Ya, I will not be buying anything from them EVER AGAIN!! (Verdict that is).

kraylon
04-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Great and I was nice and gave him my injector cups [headbang]

rage385
04-10-2014, 04:20 AM
Well, I have three of them if you want them. Just pay shipping. The cups are red. I just want to help you and your buddy out since the company doesn't seem to care anymore.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk