PDA

View Full Version : :: ECS Tuning :: B5 A4 V6 30V Valve Cover Gasket Kits

ECS Tuning-Audi
02-21-2014, 01:07 PM
http://www.ecstuning.com/sales/ecs600header.jpg (www.ecstuning.com/?salesrep=JMarusic&utm_source=audizine&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=JMarusic&utm_campaign=newpost)

It is inevitable. Intake, exhaust, downpipe, valve cover, and in some applications valve seals will all be removed and replaced as you work on maintaining or improving your vehicle's engine. As you put everything back together, there are some things that should not be overlooked. A faulty gasket anywhere will always be bad news.

Kit includes:

Valve Cover Gasket Sets - Left & Right
Camshaft End Cap Seals - Two
Camshaft Seals - Four (Two Front and Two Rear)
Camshaft Chain Tensioner Gaskets - Two
80ml Tube of VW/Audi Specification Sealant

Stop the inevitable

Click HERE to order or for more information (www.ecstuning.com/News/Audi_B5_A4_30v_Valve_Cover_Gasket_Kit_Quatrro_1997 _1998_1999_2000_2001/?salesrep=JMarusic&utm_source=audizine&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=JMarusic&utm_campaign=newpost)
http://www.ecstuning.com/marketing/AUDI_B5_A4_30v_Valve_Cover_Gasket_Kit/AUDI_B5_A4_30v_Valve_Cover_Gasket_Kit.jpg (www.ecstuning.com/News/Audi_B5_A4_30v_Valve_Cover_Gasket_Kit_Quatrro_1997 _1998_1999_2000_2001/?salesrep=JMarusic&utm_source=audizine&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=JMarusic&utm_campaign=newpost)

Fits:
Audi B5 A4 V6 30V (1997-2001)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

MooseWhip
02-21-2014, 01:17 PM
Wish you guys made this kit without the front cam seals, I ordered everything separately a few weeks ago. I dont think anyone changes the front cam seals with valve covers because you need to take the cam out.

ECS Tuning-Audi
02-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Wish you guys made this kit without the front cam seals, I ordered everything separately a few weeks ago. I dont think anyone changes the front cam seals with valve covers because you need to take the cam out.

Maybe not everyone, but if you want true leak free heads replacing them is definitely a good idea.

Jason

SN95Audi87
02-21-2014, 02:30 PM
Does this apply to the 1.8T version? I ordered the valve cover gasket kit, but it didn't come with cam seals.

ECS Tuning-Audi
02-24-2014, 07:20 AM
Does this apply to the 1.8T version? I ordered the valve cover gasket kit, but it didn't come with cam seals.

I could have swore we had a kit for the 1.8T which included all the gaskets and seals for the head, I'll do some digging and or create a kit if there wasn't one. I'll PM you once I know more info.

Jason

ballinb5
02-24-2014, 08:05 AM
what the best gasket/kit replacement brand that will last the longest? OEM?

Thanks for the help, i need to get this done. Also, should i order the vc gasket and sealer, or what else is needed?

ECS Tuning-Audi
02-24-2014, 08:24 AM
what the best gasket/kit replacement brand that will last the longest? OEM?

Thanks for the help, i need to get this done. Also, should i order the vc gasket and sealer, or what else is needed?

This kit features gaskets and seals by elring. Which is an OEM parts supplier for Audi.

It has everything you would need to do valve cover gaskets and more.

Jason

SN95Audi87
02-24-2014, 11:33 AM
I could have swore we had a kit for the 1.8T which included all the gaskets and seals for the head, I'll do some digging and or create a kit if there wasn't one. I'll PM you once I know more info.

Jason

Thanks Jason