PDA

View Full Version : How much do you think my B5 is worth?

EuropaVin
02-12-2014, 05:47 AM
Hello, how much do you think my B5 A4 is worth? It has about 146,xxx miles but is incredibly reliable. Have a few mods done, mostly cosmetic and a few performance focused:

Facelift (99.5+) clear cornered one-piece headlights with Xenons
Facelift (99.5+) E-code taillights
Eibach sport springs w/ Bilstein
Milltek cat back exhaust
3-Spoke sport steering wheel
M3 lip rear trunk lid spoiler
710N Diverter valve
RS4 Grill
17" Audi OEM/BBS RC A6 sport package wheels

No control arm problems but have the whole OEM kit that I bought to change one out. Timing belt/water pump done. New AC condenser installed.

I feel like this is sort of a niche car and people that are looking to buy know what to look for so I sort of disregard the KBB reported value. But I'm curious, what do you guys think it's worth? Around $2,500? Thanks!

redline380
02-12-2014, 06:26 AM
Id say as long as it is in pretty decent exterior and interior condition, you shouldn't have much issue getting $2500 for it. Hell, if it is in good shape I'd list it for $4000 and see what you get. A car like that would attract a high school kid with daddy's money

clumsyme
02-12-2014, 07:19 AM
He'll I would buy that for 3000 easy! If not more.

EuropaVin
02-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Car exterior is in decent shape - it has a few dings and scratches as expected from a car this age but the paint is still good. The interior is good too except for a tear at the seam of the driver seat. I've used the Audi Sport all weather floor mats since I got the car. Thinking I might ask 3k and see where it goes. If anyone is looking for a B5 A4, let me know! Thanks!