PDA

View Full Version : :: ECS Tuning :: B5 A4 Haynes Repair Manual!

ECS Tuning-Audi
02-10-2014, 12:38 PM
With a Haynes manual, you can do it yourself; from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the vehicle.

Haynes learns the best ways to do a job, and that makes it quicker, easier, and cheaper for you. These books have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step.

Each manual gives you:

Step-by-step procedures
Easy-to-follow photos
Complete troubleshooting section
Valuable short cuts
Color spark plug diagnosis
Routine maintenance
Tune-up procedures
Engine repair
Cooling and heating
Air conditioning
Fuel and exhaust
Emissions control
Ignition
Brakes
Suspension and steering
Electrical systems
Wiring diagrams

They wrote the book

Click HERE to order or for more information (www.ecstuning.com/News/Audi_B5_A4_Haynes_Repair_Manual_1996_1997_1998_199 9_2000_2001/?salesrep=JMarusic&utm_source=audizine&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=JMarusic&utm_campaign=newpost)
http://www.ecstuning.com/marketing/AUDI_B5_A4_HaynesRepairManual/AUDI_B5_A4_HaynesRepairManual.jpg (www.ecstuning.com/News/Audi_B5_A4_Haynes_Repair_Manual_1996_1997_1998_199 9_2000_2001/?salesrep=JMarusic&utm_source=audizine&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=JMarusic&utm_campaign=newpost)

For
AUDI B5 A4

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

Optimusglen
02-10-2014, 01:50 PM
how is this when compared to a Bentley manual?

ECS Tuning-Audi
02-10-2014, 02:05 PM
how is this when compared to a Bentley manual?

The Bentley Manual is what is issued to techs, much more in-depth, and about 3 times the cost. The Haynes Manual is for your basic mechanic and guys working out of their garage.

Jason

Seerlah
02-10-2014, 05:04 PM
I have a Bentley and want to pick up the Haynes. One thing the Bentley does not have is engine internal specs. I always wondered where people got them from, but now I know. The Haynes manual.

redline380
02-10-2014, 05:09 PM
I always wondered where people got them from, but now I know. The Haynes manual.

Bingo.[;)] Anything I need to know from the Bentley is available on here. The Haynes is great for a quick reference, some bathroom reading, or to put on her back while doggy style (I swear I've done it before)

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv328/redline380/temporary_zps53ed8a35.jpg