PDA

View Full Version : Super quick easy question.

Ryanic
02-10-2014, 11:51 AM
So I recently bought a pre facelift fender off someone because I needed a replacement one to replace the dented/scratched up one from when someone hit my parked car earlier this year. Problem is it was cut to fit the one piece headlights on a pre facelift car. Before I go drop money on getting it painted or take the time to pull my bumper/fender etc to test fit it in the cold. I figured I'd just ask to see if someone knew if the two piece head lights will still fit with the trimmed fender?

Thank you.

Ryanic
02-11-2014, 12:21 PM
No one? It's a simple yes or no, from someone who experienced this same issue. I search, but it's just a long description of what I'm looking for it makes searching somewhat difficult to find the exact thing I want to know... And most people just ask if one pieces can fit into a uncut pre facelift...

Bordom
02-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Once the fender has been modified for the one piece headlight, you cannot go back to the two piece assembly without fabricating something to hold the corner lens

Ryanic
02-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Thank you for your response. That's what I was afraid of. Looks like I might have to just upgrade to one piece now...

Let this thread die now please :)