PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drive planned

00black1.8t
08-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Avalon Motorsports Drive (http://forums.audiworld.com/rockymtn/msgs/44901.phtml)

OGD's 02' A4
08-02-2005, 02:15 PM
You know i went into avalon last week ( thursday) and inquired about a full exhaust system was told id get a call back when they guy found the parts i needed and never heard back from them. Struck me as wierd since they seemed more than friendly and willing to hook me up with what i needed too.......i was ready to drop some pretty serious money and just nothing.....

anyone else ever get the shine from them?

CO AVANT
08-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by OGD's 02' A4
You know i went into avalon last week ( thursday) and inquired about a full exhaust system was told id get a call back when they guy found the parts i needed and never heard back from them. Struck me as wierd since they seemed more than friendly and willing to hook me up with what i needed too.......i was ready to drop some pretty serious money and just nothing.....

anyone else ever get the shine from them?

Exactly the reason why I personally don't do business with them. Customer relations is a big factor in the tuner I choose, and avalon does not cut it. I've tried doing business with them more than once. What exhaust are you planning on getting? I can prolly lead you in the right direction.

Peace
Jordan

OGD's 02' A4
08-02-2005, 09:08 PM
for starters its going to be from the resonator back so i can see how the sound is, Magnaflow 14851 race stainless. AA perf muff in denver is doing them for me $399. then ill prolly do downpipe back in a few mos when i get some more $ laundered from my wife

CO AVANT
08-02-2005, 10:17 PM
You mean cat back? To fully utilize your system, you will want it to end up being a full cat-back system. Just so you know....a lot of the reasons people purchase full cat-back systems and don't piece one together is because these companies that make them such as Neupseed, AWE, Milltek, Thermal, etc... put a lot of R&D and testing into them to make sure they flow perfect and don't have too much back pressure, etc... It would be wise just to wait till you have $7-800.....but that's just my 2 cents.

whiteultra123
08-03-2005, 06:02 PM
apr sucks ass with customer service too, in my opinion

EBG 18T
08-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Just wait till you can get the whole system. The APR, Milltek and the AWE system are all nice. They all sound a little different but overall good quality from those ones. Personally i ended up with a Milltek (purchased from Avalon). I was trying to get an APR exhaust , but APR kept dicking me around with avalibity issues. I am very happy with my Milltek though, just the right sound for me. Now i just need to go get it re-adjusted.