PDA

View Full Version : Will these injectors work with AEB, even though ECS says it's for ATW & AWM?

10kredline
02-08-2014, 01:37 PM
I know people with AEB run 440 green giants and 550cc injectors but on ECS, it says it's only for ATW & AWM. Seems like the only injectors that will work for AEB are OEM and 630cc. Will these by any chance work for my car? http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B5_A4-Quattro-1.8T/Engine/Fuel/ES1899400/

Update: I want to purchase with them because I have in-store credit.

BaseDrifter
02-08-2014, 01:50 PM
The injectors you run should be matched to your tune, most tunes will call for a specific injector and flow rate.

To my knowledge AWM injectors will not fit into an AEB without at least trimming them. The manifold is different, the bungs are different, the fuel rail is different, and the AWM injectors flow more than the AEB injectors.

If vendors list different parts for AEB/ATW/AWM, they are usually doing so for a reason and the parts will not likely drop into place.

Seerlah
02-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Only differences with the aftermarket injectors are the length of the injectors. That is why companies offer both 48mm and 60mm of the same injector. And as mentioned above, you run whatever injectors the tune requires.

10kredline
02-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Ok, got it thanks guy.