PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know any info about this car?

nynoah
02-07-2014, 11:13 AM
What interests me the most about this car is the exhaust manifold and the pluming into the stock airbox on a EFR. You will find later one that this guy was one of the unfortunate souls to get the first batch of bad EFRs that grenade. I became a member of the board and I can read german fairly well. For some reason the board over there is not letting me sign up right. So I am stuck looking at small pictures when I want to blow them up larger. So anyone know anything else about this car?

http://www.motortuning-forum.de/board52-motortuning/board24-umbauberichte/748-turbo-upgrade-efr-6258-1-8t-audi-a4/

Scientist
02-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Keine verdammte Ahnung [confused]

nynoah
02-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Who is Tzb? in the TZB Krümmer. Krümmer is short for abgasskrümmer which is exhaust manifold.

nynoah
02-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Well I found the guy on Facebook. I will see if he replies. I am really psyched to see a manifold like that that can put an EFR in and keep the stock airbox. Sleeper time...

benni302
02-08-2014, 06:40 AM
Page 1 post 1, translated in English:

Turbo Upgrade ERA 6258 Audi A4 1.8t
So now I once wanted to introduce my car

It's a 1.8T Audi A4 B5 Quattro. November 2010 I got with my engine conversion started I wanted to mount with a GT28RS.
should the 300hp I will do it but will be more.
With all the remodeling I was supported by the company BP Motor Technology & Spiederworx and deed
've also because my can make blocks. I can only recommend : Thumbup:

what was all done
-all wear parts and seals new
crank fine balanced
oil bore modified
-12.9 main bearing screws
-H shaft connecting rod
flywheel lightened and balanced
crankshaft journal bearings from S3/S2
flask to 8.5 compression turned
-piston cooling modified
-SRE Performance Clutch Sachs
Oil Cooler Kit 13 rows
Oi catch tank from the Porsche
Sucker camshaft
-RS4 valve spring
-520 injectors
VR6 air mass meter
-TZB elbow
-EFR6258 turbo
-Spal Fan

What's missing
-Wasser/Öl to and return
petrol pump
exhaust
-intercooler
-brake

nynoah
02-08-2014, 08:22 AM
I think it is this company but that manifold does not show up in their store. http://www.turbozentrum.de/