PDA

View Full Version : Need a relay part number, and an AWM CEL question

Mad Cow
02-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Just finished installing my AWM engine harness and I just realized that my ECU relay (373) doesn't line up with the pins in the relay holder. I know there's a split in the '01 model year where they used a different relay with a different pinout, I have later one but I need the part number of the earlier one. ETKA is being useless and I've exhaust my google skills, could someone with an AWM give me the part number or relay number of theirs?

I also noticed that my CEL doesn't come on, but I can communicate with the ECU just fine. I saw that the AWM harness didn't have a wire on the pin that goes to the CEL on the cluster, does this mean the CEL is supposed to be lit through the canbus? The wiring diagram says it should be there, but it's not. My ATW harness had the CEL pin, so I'm guessing that's the issue but I want to double check.

Nate01A4
02-07-2014, 06:47 PM
where is the relay located on the car? I have a 2001.5 Awm I will be outside working on it tomorrow I can try to look for you if you want?

Mad Cow
02-07-2014, 07:20 PM
It's in the ECU box to the left of the ECU. I'm pretty sure I've found it though, did some more reading and it should be labelled 30.

Nate01A4
02-07-2014, 08:28 PM
oh well let me know I can open it up. only takes a minute. I can see if there is a part number on it. can run out there now too if you want.