PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2000 B5 S4 Nogaro Blue Widebody Street Legal Track Car - $17k OBO

joe@vwvortex
01-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Well - it's time to sell the beast. I've put well over that amount into the car over the last year. I'm looking to recoup what I've spent. Moving on to a lighter mid engine car - want to up my game on track as an instructor. The car is street legal - but is my track car and rarely sees any street use. AC has been removed with the engine was pulled at the end of 2012. While some of the parts came on the car when I bought it and were installed around 2005/06 - most stuff has been done between 2010 and now. Most recently - I did a wide body conversion using a mix of OEM and GMG composite parts as well as bolt on rear flares. This was all completed in September of last year. All parts were professionally painted. I'll get some interior pics soon - there is no upper rear seat and the rear belts have been removed. I do have all the interior pieces to put it back to stock except the speakers in the doors. The interior is pretty much bare from the front seats back. I has a professionally welded in half cage by Speedware Motorsports. It has about 89k on it and is a no sunroof so seat heater car from the factory.

Here's a list of the parts I can remember - I do have the receipts for almost all work done on the car. A lot of work was done locally by 034 Motorsports and it was tuned in SoCal by Wicked. Some main items - engine was pulled and new PJ K04 installed on one side and new CHRA on the other, new rebuilt transmission by Advanced Automotion was installed by 034 in August of last year with a new JHM shifter. Wheels and tires were added in September when I completed the widebody. OS Giken Limited Slip was installed at the end of 2012 IIRC.

This car isn't for everyone - but is an awesome track and/or Autocross car for someone that wants to stay in the Audi family.

email me at joe at audiclubgoldengate dot org - All reasonable offers considered!

Modifications List

Exterior
OEM RS4 bumper with OEM center and Wagner Tuning side grills and shaved headlight washers
OEM RS4 Grill
CF vented hood with locking Aerocatch locking hood pins
GMG Composite RS4 front fenders
GMG Composite RS4 sideskirts
OEM RS4 front fender liners
JDM flares rear bolt on flares with anti-tamper screws
Carbon fiber M3 lip spoiler painted satin black
All wide body parts professionally painted with three coats of paint and two coats of clear
Windshield washer reservoir and hoses have been removed

Interior
Sparo Evo II seats with Recaro sliders and Sparco bases
Schroth Harnesses – 6 point driver 4 point passenger
Speedware Motorsports welded in half cage
Podi electronic boost guage on steering column
Longacre convex racing mirror.

Engine
428whp and 441ft. lbs. torque on 91 octane
034 Motorsports fueling kit and MAF
New Hitachi Maf
New OEM N75 valve
BW K04’s, one new and one newly rebuilt
OEM cast manifolds
Wagner Performance Intercoolers with CF shrouds
034 Silicone Intercooler hoses
New OEM wastegate lines
EGR sensors, ICM’s, coil packs and 02 sensors replaced less than 10k
New Forge 008 DV’s
034 Motorsports CF intake and shroud
2Bennett Motorsports Crank Case Vent System
2Bennett Odyssey Battery Trunk Relocation kit with 0 gauge wiring and jump post
Stern Street Motor mounts
Autospeed Performance Drive Line Stabilizer
Autospeed Performance red poly transmission mounts
Autospeed Performance red poly rear differential mount
Poly snub mount
Setrab Oil Cooler with SS lines and Thermostatic plate. Oil/water heat exchanger removed.
Autospeed Performance 3” DP’s with new flex joints
Autospeed Performance True Dual Exhaust

http://www.rastta.com/images/WMS%20S4%20dynor.jpg

Transmission/Driveline
Rebuilt 01e Transmission from Advanced Automotive with Titan Fuchs fluid less than 6 months old
Stasis 4:1 center differential
OS Giken rear limited slip differential less than a year old with Motul fluid
New JHM short shifter kit

Suspension
Penske Aluminum Racing Shocks – rebuilt and re-valved by Performance Shocks with new front shock bodies and adjusters in Sonoma CA
Eibach springs 775lb front and 1000lb rear
Hotchkis sway bars front and rear
New 034 rear sway bar links
New 034 rear adjustable camber upper link
New 034 rear adjustable toe links
Istook racing adjustable upper arms with heavy duty heim joints
All Meyle HD front control arms have less than 10k on them including the front swaybar link.

Brakes
Brembo GT kit with 355mm Type III racing rotors in the front
Goodrich SS lines front and rear
Stasis 12” rear brake kit
New OEM Master Cylinder
Amsoil high temp brake fluid
PureMS stainless brake duct plates with custom hoses and NACA ducts in the belly pan
Raybestos ST-47 front pad and Carbotech XP-12 rear pads

Wheels
Enkei Raijin 18”x9.5” wheels with 275/35/18 Nitto NT01 Tires.
Custom Motorsport Tech 15mm hub and wheel centric spacers
Racing studs and zinc wheels bolts

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/996916_10201039574448812_307921094_n.jpg
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/969836_10201039574688818_499674289_n.jpg
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/969364_10200942033290344_1314704918_n.jpg
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1378806_10201508007199338_1657635114_n.jpg
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1377487_10201508006319316_610046084_n.jpg

QuattriumMT6
01-21-2014, 06:02 PM
Saw this car parked at 034 when I was getting my tune. This thing is one seriously badass Audi. I couldn't stop walking around it to kill time. Would have been all over this if you had sold it sooner :/

joe@vwvortex
01-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Saw this car parked at 034 when I was getting my tune. This thing is one seriously badass Audi. I couldn't stop walking around it to kill time. Would have been all over this if you had sold it sooner :/

Thanks - mixed feelings on selling it - but it's time to move on.

0000 V8
01-30-2014, 10:57 PM
I guess you were serious. What are you going to get next?

joe@vwvortex
02-02-2014, 09:49 AM
Car is sold. Well - it will be by the 15th when the new buyer flys in.

Looking at this.........

http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01/Up+Dur+Fix+Part+11+0291372889978.jpg

0000 V8
02-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Dooo it. [up]

Have you thought about getting a comp license and doing the NASA German Touring Series? I hope to get in to that when im ready. Its a cool series because you can do whatever you want to the car, classing is based on power/weight.

joe@vwvortex
02-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Dooo it. [up]

Have you thought about getting a comp license and doing the NASA German Touring Series? I hope to get in to that when im ready. Its a cool series because you can do whatever you want to the car, classing is based on power/weight.

Offer on the car has been accepted. Just working out the details of the transaction and how and when I can get this bad boy here. As for competition license - we shall see. Takes a lot of time and money and I'm not sure I have either right now. Maybe in the not too distant future though.