PDA

View Full Version : DATR 2006 - we need your help!

Scott
07-26-2005, 11:55 AM
We are going to be forming the 2006 show committee in September most likely and I need people to fill the following positions:

website management (can be 2 people)
marketing and promotions (can be 2 people)
sponsorships (2 people for this!)
show day volunteers coordinator
logistics director
competition and judging director
internet spokesperson (posting and forums A LOT!)
a few other positions I am forgetting right now!

You will be required to attend one meeting a month somewhere in Colorado Springs, and you will be required to check in on the committee planning forum at least once per day.

Some of the 2005 committee members will be coming back for 2006, and I am sure they will fill a few of these slots, but we are going to need competent dedicated people to pull off the show in 2006! We have a lot of things already in the works for next year and we really need strong people to make this work!

Please PM me or email me at scott @ vwmail . net if you are interested in being on the 2006 committee. I also plan on recognizing the hard work that these committee members put in next year as well... up until now it has been a pretty thankless job and I think you guys need some love for all of the work you put into this event!

Groove1797
07-26-2005, 12:05 PM
I have no job and live in boulder currently. I'll be going to classes again in the fall and spring but if i can do anything i'll be glad to help. I'm only taking 13 credit hours the last two semesters so i'll have alot of free time.

Feel free to reach me at
720 261 8083

Thanks,
tyler

jent
07-26-2005, 03:36 PM
PM sent

Scott
07-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Groove1797
I have no job and live in boulder currently. I'll be going to classes again in the fall and spring but if i can do anything i'll be glad to help. I'm only taking 13 credit hours the last two semesters so i'll have alot of free time.

Feel free to reach me at
720 261 8083

Thanks,
tyler

Can you make a monthly meeting? What do you think you would be best suited to do?

Groove1797
07-27-2005, 02:01 AM
promotions, I did alot of those for my last job

Scott
07-27-2005, 01:00 PM
cool, I will let you know the details when we get it all figured out! expect a meeting sometime in September