PDA

View Full Version : Reflect tuning

Mpskater
10-15-2013, 04:50 PM
Just got my ECU from Ian at reflect tuning, my a4 is a rocket ship now huge difference over stock the best 250 I've spent thus far, and favorite mod, if anyone's looking to tune go to these guys they know there stuff, I also saw on there site a vag dlc obd 2 connector for like 15 dollars will be my next purchase, just need to have my exhaust fixed the flex section of my down pipe busted from there I'm pretty satisfied with my eBay obx exhaust didn't have the grand for apr exhaust so went with exhaust for 2.8 and fabricated a sec of pipe to connect it together anyone else done this?

jaystacks
10-16-2013, 05:47 AM
+ 1 these guys are great and tune is much faster then the giac stg1 i had =-]

Don Supreme
10-16-2013, 05:58 AM
+1

Ian @ Reflect does good work [wrench] and has been a member of this community for many years.

Mpskater
10-16-2013, 07:45 AM
Yep he really gave me a great tune can't believe the diff now I need to figure out how to get alittle more without breaking the bank ecs n75 valve next on the list 034 highflow cat can't wait!

redline380
10-16-2013, 07:50 AM
ecs n75 valve

don't waste your money on that

catbed
10-16-2013, 10:26 AM
don't waste your money on that

x2. Your tune will not be happy.

k0mpresd
10-16-2013, 10:33 AM
+3. do NOT buy that n75 race (h) valve. super spikey and drops boost like crazy.
and thanks. [wrench]

Mpskater
10-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Ah thanks for the warning I take it you owned on and it did this? Just want to make boost earlier in the rpm band

Believer
10-16-2013, 10:43 AM
Ah thanks for the warning I take it you owned on and it did this? Just want to make boost earlier in the rpm band

K0mpresd = Reflect tuning. He would know best [:)]

Mpskater
10-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Guess il have to ask anyone herd anything good about the race n75 valves? If any one has tried these if they could chime in yey or ney would be cool other wise il search

Believer
10-16-2013, 10:58 AM
Guess il have to ask anyone herd anything good about the race n75 valves? If any one has tried these if they could chime in yey or ney would be cool other wise il search

I'm not sure I understand.

The person who WROTE the tune you have is saying that it is not ideal with that tune.. what more would there be to search?

k0mpresd
10-16-2013, 10:58 AM
i had one way back when on my original b5. it was sort of like how you dont want to be with your lady. if you can catch my drift.

Mpskater
10-16-2013, 12:07 PM
Woops that's what I get for not looking at user names, my bad you guys can beat me up later haha, hey any you guys heard of a different final drive mod that can be done so I can have like first gear a bit taller all through out the gears , now with the tune first is like a trackter gear goes right to redline them I'm hitting 2 nd be great if 1st was a bit taller

redline380
10-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Woops that's what I get for not looking at user names, my bad you guys can beat me up later haha, hey any you guys heard of a different final drive mod that can be done so I can have like first gear a bit taller all through out the gears , now with the tune first is like a trackter gear goes right to redline them I'm hitting 2 nd be great if 1st was a bit taller

you think you need a taller first gear with a chip? try running a real turbo and then talk to me about gearing.

Mpskater
10-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Il let you know, but being a disabled vet and not being able to work with three kids and a wife, funds are less than what I was getting as a ssg sucks so I'm on a budget but if I ever hit the lotto can I be upset then? Prob just buy a new s4 ? But yeah any ideas about that? My original ?

Crispy222
10-17-2013, 06:41 AM

you want a longer first gear? Build a head to run 8500rpm. as cheap as $1000 up to $3000. But you will not see huge benefit from this as the stock turbo can not flow enough air to hold 15psi above 7k. But it will make all the gears longer.

BigJoe
10-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Yep he really gave me a great tune can't believe the diff now I need to figure out how to get alittle more without breaking the bank ecs n75 valve next on the list 034 highflow cat can't wait!

I also got an ecu from kOmpresd for my A4 and was impressed, I had him do my ecu for my Frankenturbo build and again very impressed. I have a few of my parts from my build I don't need now Evolution Racewerks Test Pipe, APR TIP, Apikol Silicon Throttle Body Hose, and maybe a couple of other things I can't remember right now. If your interested in any of them Mpskater PM me and I'll make you a heck of a deal before I post them for sale.

BrucexL33
10-17-2013, 04:34 PM
Do you guys know if he does BT tunes?