PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: 2001.5 Stage 3+ S4

BlkdoutS4
09-30-2013, 12:02 AM
Just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest... If I cant get a reasonable offer for the whole car, I will probably part it out.

2001.5 B5 S4... Currently running RS6-R turbos with JHM fueling and tuning. This car is definitely a project, but is 100% complete and has a ton of really nice parts. I have recently bought a house and have a wedding to fund next year so it is time to part with the car.

Mods (quick list, sure i'll forget stuff):

- JHM RS6-R turbos and inlets (1,000 miles)
- JHM Custom Tuning (25psi)
- Custom 650cc injectors, RS4 airbox, K&N air filter, 90mm MAF, RS4 MAF hose
- 034 2.0T coilpack kit with NGK BKR7E spark plugs
- 034 RS6 3" downpipes, race cats, custom 3.5" catback with single magnaflow muffler
- ARD 2.2" polished bipipes
- Bosch 044 fuel pump
- 034 5mm phenolic spacers
- VAST stage 3 clutch
- AWE pedals
- Metal clutch slave and USP SS line
- VAST meth kit, 2.5 gallon meth tank located in the 6 disc changer location in trunk.
- Hallman in cab manual boost controller
- 034 polished DV's
- 034 TBB
- Heads recently rebuilt (Supertech exhaust valves, new guides, new valve stem seals)
- Full timing belt job (1,000 miles ago)
- New headgaskets, new valve cover gaskets, lots of new o-rings, sensors, gaskets, etc
- Titan Fuchs transmission fluid
- Brand new oil change using Mann filter and Shell Rotella T 5w-40
- Brand new interstate battery
- oCarbon red carbon fiber interior trim
- JHM short shifter with 034 weighted shift knob
- Glowshift boost gauge
- ST coilovers (2,000) miles
- 034 tranny, motor and snub mount
- Red powdercoated valve covers
- RS4 front grill with S4 emblem
- RS4 lower bumper mesh
- JHM FMIC
- Touareg BBK (brembo 17Z 330mm 6 pot front calipers, MB rotors, RS4 SS lines, Hawk HPS pads)
- 034 rear 300mm brake kit, Adam's slotted rotors, Hawk HPS pads
- Ace Lola wheels 17X8 et35, 18mm spacers in rear, 15mm spacers in front
- Black painted roof
- 20% tint on rear window and rear passenger windows (none on front two windows)

Have lots of stock spare parts and extra set of stock wheels.
- Also have another VAST stage 3 clutch with rs4 pressure plate and OEM flywheel with only 1,500 miles on setup.

This car needs work. There is an issue with the clutch pedal feel/engagement. I believe it is due to the shorter plunger in the metal clutch slave cylinder and the long SS clutch line causing air bubbles. 034 was able to make the car driveable but said they were having trouble bleeding the clutch line fully. The tranny is also a bit hard to shift into reverse, 1st and 2nd once the car is warm. I believe this could all be related to the slave cylinder and line since i never had problems until those were installed.

Was also having a low oil pressure warning go off once the car was fully warmed up. I have since replaced the oil pump pickup tube o-rings, oil pressure sender and had the wiring redone. The problem hasnt come back yet but i really haven't driven the car much since (i'll update later). Tonight while driving the car to the store, I noticed the voltage was dropping as I drove, no sure what the cause is and I will look into this when I get time.

I have no time or desire to move on with this project and just need to cut my losses. I have poured a lot of time and money into this car and would love for someone to take it and get it all buttoned up so it can be driven and enjoyed.

Car has 137,XXX miles. Clean title. 6 speed. Black leather interior. I'm the 3rd owner. I bought it bone stock with 96k miles on it about 5 years ago. I'm looking for serious offers on the car. Don't be scared to throw a number out there, I know the market on these cars but I'm also realistic and a very motivated seller!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/brianXtdc/DSC_0010_zpse587d730.jpg (http://s18.photobucket.com/user/brianXtdc/media/DSC_0010_zpse587d730.jpg.html)

I'll post more pics soon!

BlkdoutS4
09-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Bump, added some more parts to the list.. What do you guys think I can get for the car in its current state?

BlkdoutS4
10-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Make me an offer on the car! I won't be offended.... I will be parting the car out by the end of the week if I dont get any offers on the whole car.