PDA

View Full Version : i think someone messed something up...



Meesh
07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Just_Mishka/001__scaled_600.jpg

eww...[=(]

A4-Vblack
07-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Disagree - for a hatchback, looks pretty good. Better then the BMW little 318 thing they got.

TurboTony
07-18-2005, 04:56 PM
I think he s talking about the tuner not about audi..too bad we dont get these little sweet 2 doors..
It would b fun..

Meesh
07-18-2005, 05:01 PM
yeah ^

the body kit is horrid.

01'A41.8T
07-18-2005, 05:07 PM
Sort of reminds me of a new age corrado [confused]

a2a2pqk
07-18-2005, 06:50 PM
I think it looks alrite.. the mesh is odd looking.. but the Sportecs wheels are pretty nice on the A3

gods_kitchen
07-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Ya, I dunno about the bumper... But I would take those wheels anyday.

foofighter
07-18-2005, 08:41 PM
they color matched the lower grilles that's why it looks off...if you leave them black it would look good.

WhippeD
07-18-2005, 10:55 PM
i actually think it looks pretty damn good like that

Meesh
07-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by foofighter
they color matched the lower grilles that's why it looks off...if you leave them black it would look good.

i thought about that, but then i still think, because of the shape, it looks like its eating something. its like...

oem = fish mouth
sportec = whale mouth

phatAvant
07-19-2005, 12:56 AM
This is just sportecs front for the regular a3, the one that did not come with a fish mouth grill from the start, they are only bringing the fish mouth into that a3 now...

The silver grills look akward!

steve

Meesh
07-19-2005, 02:24 AM
that is the 3-door a3, the new ones have the fish mouth grill. the kit jus accentuates it

phatAvant
07-19-2005, 04:30 AM
exactly, but that car right there is one of the early models that audi didnt bring out with the fish mouth, maybe when sportec comes out with a kit that is destined for the "facelifted" 2 door a3 it will look a little better...

steve

phatAvant
07-19-2005, 05:28 AM
they definately messed it up if pimp my ride is using their stuff... [:D]

Q: "X, we hit em off with some 19 inch sportec wheels, we flew these in specially from europe, with some "low profile" rubber..."

"we then added a sportec "GROUND DYNAMICS" kit to add to the whole look..."

X: "I'm really feelin that!"

Q: "2shae hit you up with some of LA's finest paint job, fast n furious out of a can, this little audi will not have to be ashamed no more...and look at the detail on the rims..."

X:"OH YEAH watch out for this one Luda..."

Mad Mike: "we also hit you up with the plasma mounted on the roof, on the roof baby, this way everyone can see you have one...its the first one in the country and it actually increases down force so it also works as a fully adjustable spoiler..."

X: "you have now been officialy pimped baby"

Well atleast they put on some S4 mirrors and look they got the grill right!!!

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/3825pimp2.jpg

steve

EVIL-AUDI
07-19-2005, 08:05 AM
I want the silver one.

Ferris
07-19-2005, 11:35 AM
looks terrible. looks like a bmw front end for some reason.

Meesh
07-19-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by phatA3
they definately messed it up if pimp my ride is using their stuff... [:D]

Q: "X, we hit em off with some 19 inch sportec wheels, we flew these in specially from europe, with some "low profile" rubber..."

"we then added a sportec "GROUND DYNAMICS" kit to add to the whole look..."

X: "I'm really feelin that!"

Q: "2shae hit you up with some of LA's finest paint job, fast n furious out of a can, this little audi will not have to be ashamed no more...and look at the detail on the rims..."

X:"OH YEAH watch out for this one Luda..."

Mad Mike: "we also hit you up with the plasma mounted on the roof, on the roof baby, this way everyone can see you have one...its the first one in the country and it actually increases down force so it also works as a fully adjustable spoiler..."

X: "you have now been officialy pimped baby"

Well atleast they put on some S4 mirrors and look they got the grill right!!!

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/3825pimp2.jpg

steve

christ, thats horrid. the best part is, the kit actually looks better.

phatAvant
07-20-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Meesh
christ, thats horrid. the best part is, the kit actually looks better.

Meesh you know you love it really... [:D]

I used to think the front of the a3 looked better on the 2door but now I definately think its 100x better on the sportback, and thats not cos I have one because at first I still liked the 2door better when driving around in the sportback...

Steve

WindchaserK04
07-20-2005, 12:24 AM
I think it look alrite

robots_are_neon
07-20-2005, 11:49 PM
steve that was awesome! and for the kit, i kinda like it

phatAvant
07-21-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by robots_are_neon
steve that was awesome! and for the kit, i kinda like it

I was bored, its just something quick I made... [:D]

steve