PDA

View Full Version : Avantoberfest 2013: West Coast Edition brought to you by JHM!!!

vortexjunkie
09-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Hey Guys! I have been working with Neil or as most of you know him as "Kneel" very closely to bring this event full circle with the addition of a West Coast event. As a lot of you know, I moved from PA to take on a sales position at JHMotorsports and I have been out here in California for the last year and a half. A lot of the B6-B7 S4 guys know me as Dru@JHM. The East Coast version of Avantoberfest that Neil hosts every year is awesome, so when I saw that this event didn't have a huge following out here, I wanted to try to get JHM behind it. I decided to pitch the event to Jason (Owner of JHM) and Keaton (Sales Manager) to see if we could give Avantoberfest the following that the event deserves on the West Coast. And as some of you may know, I'm a decent salesman soooo...

Without further delay, I am proud to announce that JHMotorsports (http://www.jhmotorsports.com) will now be sponsoring Avantoberfest 2013: West Coast Edition. Here are the details that we have come up with for this years' event.

Avantoberfest 2013 - West Coast Edition- Saturday October 12th 2013

http://jhmotorsports.com/Avantoberfest-West-Coast-Edition-by-JHM/2013/Beach-Shot-Avantoberfest-2013.jpg

Cost: $20.00 - Event fee includes a custom Avantoberfest Pint Glass, Avantoberfest 2013 Vinyl Decal and JHMotorsports Vinyl Decal. Event packs will be distributed at the Spyglass Inn Restaurant in Pismo Beach. Remaining proceeds will be used to fund next years' event.

There will be TWO parts to Avantoberfest 2013: West Coast Edition. One cruise will start at JHM in Northern California and the other will start at Carrows Restaurant in Oceanside, Southern California. Both cruises will meet in Pismo Beach at the conclusion of the cruises! See posts below for specific information on either the NorCal or SoCal cruise.

Why is the event called Avantoberfest even though other model Audis are welcome? While everyone strives to be unique with their choice of modifications and cars, Avant owners really wear that badge with honor by owning a "station wagon". So as Avant owners we would like to invite you to join us on our cruise and enjoy the day, no matter what Audi you drive!!!

vortexjunkie
09-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Avantoberfest 2013: West Coast Edition, NorCal Cruise: Saturday October 12th 2013

We will be meeting at JHMotorsports in Lathrop, California @ 8:15am. Here is the Google Map Link for the route we will be taking: http://goo.gl/maps/M4jCe. Please try to have these directions printed off before you come.

The cruise will depart JHM at 8:45am and we will make our way to Dave and Busters at Great Mall of The Bay in San Jose. We will be meeting in the parking lot closest to Dave and Busters to meet up with people from the Bay Area. We will arrive at the Dave and Busters parking lot at 9:45am. We will leave from the mall at 10:30am.

After leaving the mall, we will head south on I-680 to jump on US-101. We will take US-101 out toward Monterey. In Monterey, we will make our first stop at a Chevron just before we leave town for anyone who needs to fill up or use the restroom.

Next, we will be heading down CA Route 1 along the coast. This should prove to be a beautiful, fun, and relaxing coastal cruise. We will be stopping at 3 different spots take photos, stretch, and take in the beauty of the Cali coast. We will be stopping at a great outlook on Rt 1 and near San Simeon State Park and Moro Bay State Park just before we reach our destination in Pismo Beach.

The destination of the cruise will be the Spyglass Inn Restaurant (http://www.spyglassinn.com/restaurant.php) at Pismo Beach. We'll conclude here to enjoy good food, drinks, and great conversation with our fellow enthusiasts.

I have reserved the Banquet Room at the restaurant for 20 people. Sign up in this thread and be sure to include how many people you'll be bringing (and your car)! I'll add you to the list below and when we get more than 20 confirmed cruisers, I'll up the reservation!

To reserve your spot and receive your event pack please go HERE (http://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/avantoberfest-2013-west-coast-edition-participant-fee-and-event-pack-p-1843.html) to pay your event fee: Remember to include your forum name and how many people will be coming to dinner.

Avantoberfest 2013: West Coast Edition, NorCal Cruise: THE LIST

Confirmed Participants: 8

1) Dru@JHM +1 in the JHM WAGN
2) Keaton@JHM +1 in the JHM GOON
3) Jason@JHM +1 in the JHM S5
4) Muck_and_Grind +2 - PAID
5) daneo +1 - PAID
6) S4Savage + 1 - PAID
7) Happy2B5 Car #1 - (Not Paid)- Let us know about passengers for dinner reservations!
8) Happy2B5 Car #2 - (Not Paid)- Let us know about passengers for dinner reservations!
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

vortexjunkie
09-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Avantoberfest - West Coast Edition, SoCal Cruise: Saturday October 12th 2013

I have been working with Maynard or dhcivic27 as you know him, on the SoCal portion of Avantoberfest 2013: West Coast Edition. Together we have come up with a route that should give you ample opportunities for awesome photos, great views and a very fun ride. Here is the Google Map Link for the directions:http://goo.gl/maps/uzIky

The SoCal portion of this cruise will start at Carrows Restaurant in Oceanside, CA at 5:00AM and roll out promptly at 5:30AM. You will then head to the Irvine Spectrum Center in Orange County where you will meet up with the second group of event goers. Please be there by 6:30AM and ready to depart the Spectrum Center at 7:00AM to head to meet sport number three. Meet spot number three is at a Chevron Station in Los Angeles at 8:00AM. The address for the Cheveron can be found my clicking the map link above. This will be a gas stop and stretch break for those of you who have been driving a little while. Please fill up with gas and grab any snacks you may want for the trip. Please be at this location by 8:00AM and ready to leave by 8:30AM.

From there you will start your trip toward Pismo Beach. Throughout the trip you will be stopping at some awesome spots to take pictures, get out and stretch and enjoy the awesome views of Southern California. Some of the spots that dhcivic27 has listed are the Carved Mountain in Malibu which boasts a view of Port Hueneme Naval Base, Lake Cachuma in the Santa Ynez Valley and Danish town in Solvang, CA.

The destination of the cruise will be the Spyglass Inn Restaurant (http://www.spyglassinn.com/restaurant.php) at Pismo Beach. We'll conclude here to enjoy good food, drinks, and great conversation with our fellow enthusiasts.

I have reserved the Banquet Room at the restaurant for 20 people. Sign up in this thread and be sure to include how many people you'll be bringing (and your car)! I'll add you to the list below and when we get more than 20 confirmed cruisers, I'll up the reservation!

To reserve your spot and receive your event pack please go HERE (http://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/avantoberfest-2013-west-coast-edition-participant-fee-and-event-pack-p-1843.html) to pay your event fee: Remember to include your forum name and how many people will be coming to dinner.

Avantoberfest - West Coast Edition, SoCal Cruise: THE LIST

Confirmed Participants: 2

1) dhcivic27 - PAID- Let us know about passengers for dinner reservations!
2) RallyeBourne - PAID
3) lunamarA4 - (Not Paid)- Let us know about passengers for dinner reservations!
4) moyzes - (Not Paid)- We know you can find someone to take class notes for you!
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

kneel
09-09-2013, 07:51 PM
you the man DRU!
Thank you and Jhm for the Support.

Axel-
09-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Wish I could do this but it's a little far :) You guys are so lucky to have such nice roads.

happy2B5
09-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Thanks to JHM for bringing this all together for us west coasters! Awesome having professionals handle the legwork and all we need to do is show up.

Count me/us in. Maybe, but doubtful drive 2/3 Audi's at our house. Most likely just bring the avant (oil leaks and all :banghead: ).

mysteryman047
09-10-2013, 02:53 PM
i really wish i was on the west coast.[headbang] id be there in a heartbeat. if you guys have any glasses left over though i wouldnt mind picking one up.... just saying

happy2B5
09-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Do the east coast one...

vortexjunkie
09-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Thanks to JHM for bringing this all together for us west coasters! Awesome having professionals handle the legwork and all we need to do is show up.

Count me/us in. Maybe, but doubtful drive 2/3 Audi's at our house. Most likely just bring the avant (oil leaks and all :banghead: ).

Happy2B5 you are welcome! Make sure if you and your +1 are planning on coming that you place your order for your Event Pack and reserve your spot!: Avantoberfest 2013 - West Coast Edition, Participant Fee and Event Pack (http://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/avantoberfest-2013-west-coast-edition-participant-fee-and-event-pack-p-1843.html)

happy2B5
09-10-2013, 05:18 PM
I will dru

kneel
09-10-2013, 08:47 PM
i really wish i was on the west coast.[headbang] id be there in a heartbeat. if you guys have any glasses left over though i wouldnt mind picking one up.... just saying

drive u for the East Coast one. Look at the Northeast Regional

RallyeBourne
09-11-2013, 12:14 AM
I am 95% in. I have to make sure the car is in order for a long trip like that. I am picking up my Audi Tuesday next week. So it will be completely stock, and new to me, but I'd love to jump right in and get going with the community.

Info:
Just myself
I live in Oceanside (it's a sign, I swear)
1999 A4 Avant 1.8TQM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/11/uty4y3yr.jpg

(I'll go on the site and pay in the next day or so)

vortexjunkie
09-11-2013, 10:41 AM
I am 95% in. I have to make sure the car is in order for a long trip like that. I am picking up my Audi Tuesday next week. So it will be completely stock, and new to me, but I'd love to jump right in and get going with the community.

Info:
Just myself
I live in Oceanside (it's a sign, I swear)
(I'll go on the site and pay in the next day or so)

We would love to have you join in! Im glad to see the SoCal guys starting to sign up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

RallyeBourne
09-11-2013, 10:57 AM
We would love to have you join in! Im glad to see the SoCal guys starting to sign up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

What happens after dinner? Do we all just go home?

vortexjunkie
09-11-2013, 01:47 PM
What happens after dinner? Do we all just go home?

Depending on what people want to do there are a ton of hotels in the area that we could all stay at and keep the event going to the next day. Officially its a one day event, but if people would like to do something on Sunday that is up to them.

RallyeBourne
09-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Depending on what people want to do there are a ton of hotels in the area that we could all stay at and keep the event going to the next day. Officially its a one day event, but if people would like to do something on Sunday that is up to them.

Okay, gotcha. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a huge show I knew nothing about, lol.

mysteryman047
09-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Do the east coast one...

drive u for the East Coast one. Look at the Northeast Regional

thanks guys completely overlooked it [up]

pilihp2
09-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Shoot guys. Scheduled at the same time as Battle Born Quattro just like last year. Can't make 2 west coast GTG's on the same weekend. Gah.

jaybquick@JHM
09-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Good to see you guys already got me on the list. Thanks everyone for your interest and participation.

RallyeBourne
09-16-2013, 02:07 PM
PAID. I pick up the car tomorrow!

vortexjunkie
09-16-2013, 02:15 PM
RallyeBourne- I received your payment and have adjusted your information on the list! [a4]

RallyeBourne
09-16-2013, 02:17 PM
RallyeBourne- I received your payment and have adjusted your information on the list! [a4]

Wow. That was fast. Haha.

I'm really looking forward to doing this.

vortexjunkie
09-16-2013, 02:26 PM
Wow. That was fast. Haha.

I'm really looking forward to doing this.

So are we! This should be a lot of fun we just need to start spreading the word to friends!

KrautHauler
09-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Oh man, I am going to be in California around that area from October 5th - 13th. Going to try to talk my girlfriend into making this the one of the last activities we do before departing back to Arizona. Would be nice to take part in an out of state cruise/event! Will paypal and update if I can talk her into it.

Perry Bullard
09-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Kraut Saturday is the 12th.
This would be an awesome thing for me since my bday is on the 11th on Friday and I ain't doing shit. But I have to wait for my recent ticket to come in the mail. Might have to return to stock. If that is the case then I can't.

scherbad
09-16-2013, 03:34 PM
I wish :(

vortexjunkie
09-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Oh man, I am going to be in California around that area from October 5th - 13th. Going to try to talk my girlfriend into making this the one of the last activities we do before departing back to Arizona. Would be nice to take part in an out of state cruise/event! Will paypal and update if I can talk her into it.

KrautHauler- I don't think you will have an issue convincing her! Show her this picture and tell her this is where you are headed:

http://media.circlepix.com/media/tours/2011/mar/23/QVS3CK/48ad20274d9baad970428.jpg

Kraut Saturday is the 12th.
This would be an awesome thing for me since my bday is on the 11th on Friday and I ain't doing shit. But I have to wait for my recent ticket to come in the mail. Might have to return to stock. If that is the case then I can't.

Perry- I was hoping you would chime in on this. I'm sure we will see you there! Besides I need more chances to tell you why it's a good idea for you to get the Supercharger[wrench].

I wish :(

Scherbad- You could make a mini vacation out of it!

daneo
09-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Trying to rally some troops here. Is this Audi's only?

kneel
09-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Trying to rally some troops here. Is this Audi's only?

NO invite any Wagoon owner you can....and their friends with the uncool sedans! haha

happy2B5
09-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Dru, might have a new toy by then. You guys in a position to do some onsite ecu/tcu flashing?

I know, work on a fun cruise day, but it would make the cruise that much more fun (for me anyway I guess)

RallyeBourne
09-18-2013, 12:31 PM
I picked up the car yesterday. I know it needs clutch (136k mi on original clutch) and an axle. Beyond that, idk. I'd like everyone's opinion I it's not too much trouble on the cruise. :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/19/y9arybu8.jpg

dhcivic27
09-18-2013, 09:26 PM
Just made payment.

vortexjunkie
09-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Dru, might have a new toy by then. You guys in a position to do some onsite ecu/tcu flashing?

I know, work on a fun cruise day, but it would make the cruise that much more fun (for me anyway I guess)

happy2B5- I would love to say yes but i do not think we will be doing any mobile tuning on this excursion. Are you stepping into something with a 4.2L?[evilsmile]

Just made payment. Received and thread updated! Thank you for signing up.[drive]

vortexjunkie
09-19-2013, 11:39 AM
I picked up the car yesterday. I know it needs clutch (136k mi on original clutch) and an axle. Beyond that, idk. I'd like everyone's opinion I it's not too much trouble on the cruise. :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/19/y9arybu8.jpg

RallyeBourne- The car looks great! If you are looking for a very affordable clutch that will retain the OEM like feel in the pedal and give you the ability to start putting power down I would check this out: JHM Lightweight Flywheel and Clutch Combo with B7-RS4 Pressure Plate for B5-B6 A4 1.8T (http://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/jhm-lightweight-flywheel-and-clutch-combo-with-b7-rs4-pressure-plate-for-b5-b6-a4-18t-p-1231.html)

Remember if you cant find a part you need on our website just email the sales department: Sales@JHMotorsports.com

happy2B5
09-19-2013, 12:07 PM
happy2B5- I would love to say yes but i do not think we will be doing any mobile tuning on this excursion. Are you stepping into something with a 4.2L?[evilsmile]

No worries. We shall find out tomorrow :cool:

RallyeBourne
09-19-2013, 05:16 PM
RallyeBourne- The car looks great! If you are looking for a very affordable clutch that will retain the OEM like feel in the pedal and give you the ability to start putting power down I would check this out: JHM Lightweight Flywheel and Clutch Combo with B7-RS4 Pressure Plate for B5-B6 A4 1.8T (http://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/jhm-lightweight-flywheel-and-clutch-combo-with-b7-rs4-pressure-plate-for-b5-b6-a4-18t-p-1231.html)

Remember if you cant find a part you need on our website just email the sales department: Sales@JHMotorsports.com

I was definitely looking at that one! Unfortunately, this thing will need a clutch before I can afford that. I was thinking about just replacing the friction disc for short term, then getting a clutch kit as I free up some funds. Any issues with this?

CKS
09-19-2013, 10:35 PM
would love to join and show off the S/C avant, but it's a bit too far and I'm booked that weekend. Sorry to miss it, have fun!
- Conrad

daneo
09-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Alright. Paid.

Rolling with the b6 s4 avant. My buddy with a b8 s4 sedan will probably show.

RallyeBourne
09-19-2013, 11:56 PM
A good friend of mine is (hopefully) getting a 2013 GTi in the next week or so. I will do my best to convince him to break in the car on this trip. :D

moyzes
09-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Avantoberfest - West Coast Edition, SoCal Cruise: Saturday October 12th 2013

I have been working with Maynard or dhcivic27 as you know him, on the SoCal portion of Avantoberfest 2013: West Coast Edition. Together we have come up with a route that should give you ample opportunities for awesome photos, great views and a very fun ride. Here is the Google Map Link for the directions:http://goo.gl/maps/uzIky

The SoCal portion of this cruise will start at Carrows Restaurant in Oceanside, CA at 5:00AM and roll out promptly at 5:30AM. You will then head to the Irvine Spectrum Center in Orange County where you will meet up with the second group of event goers. Please be there by 6:30AM and ready to depart the Spectrum Center at 7:00AM to head to meet sport number three. Meet spot number three is at a Chevron Station in Los Angeles at 8:00AM. The address for the Cheveron can be found my clicking the map link above. This will be a gas stop and stretch break for those of you who have been driving a little while. Please fill up with gas and grab any snacks you may want for the trip. Please be at this location by 8:00AM and ready to leave by 8:30AM.

From there you will start your trip toward Pismo Beach. Throughout the trip you will be stopping at some awesome spots to take pictures, get out and stretch and enjoy the awesome views of Southern California. Some of the spots that dhcivic27 has listed are the Carved Mountain in Malibu which boasts a view of Port Hueneme Naval Base, Lake Cachuma in the Santa Ynez Valley and Danish town in Solvang, CA.

Avantoberfest - West Coast Edition, SoCal Cruise: THE LIST

Confirmed Participants: 2

1) dhcivic27 - PAID- Let us know about passengers for dinner reservations!
2) RallyeBourne - PAID
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

If it was on Sunday, I would go for sure.. too bad, I'm taking Saturday classes [headbang]

That's what I would be taking..

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s610/Moyzes_Dias/A4%20Avant%20USP%2018T%206MT/IMG_3104_zps85cf3d3f.jpg (http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Moyzes_Dias/media/A4%20Avant%20USP%2018T%206MT/IMG_3104_zps85cf3d3f.jpg.html)

lunamarA4
09-23-2013, 01:23 AM
Got to love USP wheels

Clean Avant[up]

I say you have someone take notes for you and you come with us on the drive!

If it was on Sunday, I would go for sure.. too bad, I'm taking Saturday classes [headbang]

That's what I would be taking..

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s610/Moyzes_Dias/A4%20Avant%20USP%2018T%206MT/IMG_3104_zps85cf3d3f.jpg (http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Moyzes_Dias/media/A4%20Avant%20USP%2018T%206MT/IMG_3104_zps85cf3d3f.jpg.html)

lunamarA4
09-23-2013, 01:24 AM
BTW count me in![hail]My avant is officially back home[:D]

vortexjunkie
09-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Thanks for all of the orders over the weekend! Attendance lists have been updated. If you have tentatively been added to a list please remember to complete your order on the Avantoberfest Product Page (http://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/avantoberfest-2013-west-coast-edition-participant-fee-and-event-pack-p-1843.html).

would love to join and show off the S/C avant, but it's a bit too far and I'm booked that weekend. Sorry to miss it, have fun!
- Conrad

Come on Conrad, you need to come show off that great looking and sounding Avant!

Alright. Paid.

Rolling with the b6 s4 avant. My buddy with a b8 s4 sedan will probably show.

Awesome! Added to the list. Let me know if you are bringing anyone with you in your car. What is your buddies name, I will add him to the list as well.

A good friend of mine is (hopefully) getting a 2013 GTi in the next week or so. I will do my best to convince him to break in the car on this trip. :D

The more the better! Like i stated even though the event is called Avantoberfest it's open to all Audi (and Volkswagen) cars.
[a4][s4][rs4][s6][r8][rs6][a6][s5][a5][a3][tt][race]

If it was on Sunday, I would go for sure.. too bad, I'm taking Saturday classes [headbang]]

Very clean Avant!! I agree with lunamarA4 that you should have someone else take notes and come join us! Its the begining of the year you can miss one class to come drive.[drive]

BTW count me in![hail]My avant is officially back home[:D]

Added to the list!

coolgraymemo
09-25-2013, 08:08 PM
I just wish it wasn't so far...

moyzes
09-29-2013, 09:26 PM
It is USP, and the wheels are 19's [:)] thank you for the compliments [;)]

Got to love USP wheels

Clean Avant[up]

I say you have someone take notes for you and you come with us on the drive!

moyzes
09-29-2013, 09:27 PM
I will ask .. I'll try, would love to come [facepalm]

Thanks for all of the orders over the weekend! Attendance lists have been updated. If you have tentatively been added to a list please remember to complete your order on the Avantoberfest Product Page (http://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/avantoberfest-2013-west-coast-edition-participant-fee-and-event-pack-p-1843.html).

Come on Conrad, you need to come show off that great looking and sounding Avant!

Awesome! Added to the list. Let me know if you are bringing anyone with you in your car. What is your buddies name, I will add him to the list as well.

The more the better! Like i stated even though the event is called Avantoberfest it's open to all Audi (and Volkswagen) cars.
[a4][s4][rs4][s6][r8][rs6][a6][s5][a5][a3][tt][race]

Very clean Avant!! I agree with lunamarA4 that you should have someone else take notes and come join us! Its the begining of the year you can miss one class to come drive.[drive]

Added to the list!

RallyeBourne
09-30-2013, 12:24 PM
I may have to end up backing out. Depends on whether or not I can finish fixing the trans by the end of next weekend. I think it is just the pressure plate, but I'm not sure yet. Won't know for sure until I get it all the way out. (really close, just need to get the starter out and disconnect the driveshaft).

vortexjunkie
09-30-2013, 05:42 PM
I may have to end up backing out. Depends on whether or not I can finish fixing the trans by the end of next weekend. I think it is just the pressure plate, but I'm not sure yet. Won't know for sure until I get it all the way out. (really close, just need to get the starter out and disconnect the driveshaft).

Sent you a PM to answer your questions.

vortexjunkie
10-01-2013, 09:40 AM
We are within 2 weeks of the event! We have had a lot of people say that this is something they wanted to do and were excited for the event. I know all of here at JHM are very excited for this.[up]

lunamarA4
10-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Common SoCal !!! There was all this interest back in April/May...
I cant believe only 4 please are coming from Socal (unless the list is not updated)

Lets get into the spirit here (whatever it might be)... LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

RallyeBourne
10-01-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm going to try to take Friday off, or at least make it an early day. That way I'll have plenty of time to fix my car so I can still go!!

daneo
10-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Any way to promote this in other forums like the model lines or general talk? I never come to the regional forums and only heard about this through facebook. I wanna see 20 avants!

vortexjunkie
10-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Any way to promote this in other forums like the model lines or general talk? I never come to the regional forums and only heard about this through facebook. I wanna see 20 avants!

Absolutely!!! Feel free to post about it for sure. We would love to see more people show up!:beer:

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

nom.nom.nom
10-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Cant commit yet, Work weekends every weekend. May have to beg, and get the ol' lady to come with if she can. No gas grill this time. But now i know there is room in the avant for it.

Moyzes, If i sign up. Id have to roll out with you from your baller pad...... Call a brother later

Aaron

lunamarA4
10-06-2013, 03:28 PM
6 days to go!!!

kneel
10-06-2013, 05:02 PM

POST EVERYWHERE! Forums, Social Media etc. More wagons the BETTER!

One weeks to go!

RallyeBourne
10-06-2013, 05:25 PM
I regretfully must resign. I wasn't able to finish the car in time, nor do I have all of the necessary pieces to finish tonight. I need a driveshaft gasket, set of driveshaft bolts, and some grease. The chances of me finishing this week are slim to none, as I have a wedding to attend on Friday. I'm super bummed because I really wanted to go. But I guess there is always next year. I love the car and will not get rid of it. Have lots of fun in my honor. :(

A3soban
10-06-2013, 11:31 PM
my license is suspended effective ocober 11th.... i live 25 mins away from great mall and could have joined..[facepalm]

RSFourMe
10-07-2013, 12:15 AM
What's the scheduled time to be in Pismo? I'm headed down south this weekend, but need to be in Fullerton by 6 on Saturday.....just trying to see if the timing works out to take the scenic route with everyone...

vortexjunkie
10-07-2013, 10:00 AM
my license is suspended effective ocober 11th.... i live 25 mins away from great mall and could have joined..[facepalm]
[rolleyes][facepalm] Sorry to hear about that. I'm sure that there are people that would be willing to give you a ride to come hang out! You could always grab a camera!

I regretfully must resign. I wasn't able to finish the car in time, nor do I have all of the necessary pieces to finish tonight. I need a driveshaft gasket, set of driveshaft bolts, and some grease. The chances of me finishing this week are slim to none, as I have a wedding to attend on Friday. I'm super bummed because I really wanted to go. But I guess there is always next year. I love the car and will not get rid of it. Have lots of fun in my honor. :(
If these are the only parts you need i'm sure that we can get you squared away today and get parts in the mail for you to finish up and come enjoy the weekend!

What's the scheduled time to be in Pismo? I'm headed down south this weekend, but need to be in Fullerton by 6 on Saturday.....just trying to see if the timing works out to take the scenic route with everyone...
We should be in Pismo by that time. I'm thinking that we will be getting down to that area by 5ish.

happy2B5
10-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Gonna be a game time decision for us. Avant is going under knife for top end seals/gaskets and tb job tomorrow...

vortexjunkie
10-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Gonna be a game time decision for us. Avant is going under knife for top end seals/gaskets and tb job tomorrow...
You should bring the RS6-R car out for sure!!

happy2B5
10-07-2013, 02:20 PM
But its not avant :(

infinkc
10-07-2013, 04:27 PM

yea debating , but its not the same without the avant either this time around.

happy2B5
10-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Hoping to have the avant buttoned up and good to go. Fingers crossed.

RX-Heven
10-07-2013, 05:16 PM
I'd go...if only I had my Avant back...hint, hint.

vortexjunkie
10-07-2013, 07:27 PM
yea debating , but its not the same without the avant either this time around.

You can still come out with the other car. The cars do not need to be Avants! This is open to ALL Audi cars... and VWs also.

Doesn't need to be!

daneo
10-07-2013, 08:00 PM
If you need more motivation, I'm gonna cook some bacon and pancakes in the Dave n busters parking lot while the jhm crew shows up ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

vortexjunkie
10-08-2013, 12:39 AM
If you need more motivation, I'm gonna cook some bacon and pancakes in the Dave n busters parking lot while the jhm crew shows up ;)

I really hope you save a cake for me!!!

happy2B5
10-08-2013, 10:20 AM
You can still come out with the other car. The cars do not need to be Avants! This is open to ALL Audi cars... and VWs also.

Doesn't need to be!

Ya, come on out Kris!

And I know this. Still hopeful to bring the avant to the party :D

daneo
10-08-2013, 10:40 AM
I really hope you save a cake for me!!!

I'll bring enough for everyone!

lunamarA4
10-08-2013, 11:24 PM
So how many of us are meeting at Carrows Restaurant in Oceanside, CA at 5:00AM for sure?

lunamarA4
10-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Is anyone still going to this from SoCal???

vortexjunkie
10-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Just as a reminder to the NorCal Crew.

We will be meeting at JHMotorsports in Lathrop, California @ 8:15am. Here is the Google Map Link for the route we will be taking: http://goo.gl/maps/M4jCe. Please try to have these directions printed off before you come.

The cruise will depart JHM at 8:45am and we will make our way to Dave and Busters at Great Mall of The Bay in San Jose. We will be meeting in the parking lot closest to Dave and Busters to meet up with people from the Bay Area. We will arrive at the Dave and Busters parking lot at 9:45am. We will leave from the mall at 10:30am.

vortexjunkie
10-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Just a reminder for the SoCal Crew:

Here is the Google Map Link for the directions:http://goo.gl/maps/uzIky

daneo
10-11-2013, 02:53 PM
See you at Dave n Busters!

vortexjunkie
10-11-2013, 03:04 PM
See you at Dave n Busters! I'm gonna cook some bacon and pancakes in the Dave n busters parking lot while the jhm crew shows up ;)

Cant Wait!!
http://www.bbb.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/pancakes.jpg

jgride
10-13-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm a loser. Haven't been surfing lately and am just seeing this. Would have liked to join the fun. Next year.

vortexjunkie
10-14-2013, 02:47 PM
I wanted to take a second to thank everyone who participated in this years event. We had a great time and have already started looking at options for next year. We will be posting the pictures we took here in the thread!!
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1375149_10100497637073377_1271685086_n.jpg

Dru

RallyeBourne
10-14-2013, 05:26 PM
I wanted to take a second to thank everyone who participated in this years event. We had a great time and have already started looking at options for next year. We will be posting the pictures we took here in the thread!!
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1375149_10100497637073377_1271685086_n.jpg

Dru

I really wish I could have gone... :(

Lucky736
10-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Pics! Show yourselves!

donkeysaudi
10-24-2013, 12:53 PM
DAM it i live 15 mins away from this i wish i would of seen it sooner [facepalm]

Lucky736
10-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Where are the pics?

vortexjunkie
10-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Pics will be up by the weekend. There are a lot to go through!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

RallyeBourne
10-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Lets do this this again now that my car is back running and I can go this time!! [wrench]