PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Aluminum Pedal Sets Group Purchase (Q5)...

Alex@Europrice.us
09-04-2013, 01:49 PM
After receiving a request to get these into a group purchase after the shift knobs were out here we go...

S4/5 Post-Facelift S-Tronic Aluminum Pedal Set (w/ Dead Pedal)
http://www.europrice.us/Temp/s45pfstpedalseta.jpg
-Genuine Audi S4/5 post-facelift aluminum style pedal set specifically designed for the S-Tronic models. These are a slip-on/bolt-on fitment to all Q5 models. This set can come in LHD or RHD with a matching aluminum dead pedal. *Note RHD dead pedal does require modification for fitment.

(x1) S4/5 Post-Facelift S-Tronic Aluminum Pedal Set (w/ Dead Pedal) – $298.50 set

S4/5 Post-Facelift Aluminum Manual Pedal Set (w/ Dead Pedal)
http://www.europrice.us/Temp/s45pfmpedalseta.jpg
-Genuine Audi S4/5 post-facelift aluminum style pedal set specifically designed for the manual models. These are a slip-on/bolt-on fitment to all Q5 models. This set can come in LHD or RHD with a matching aluminum dead pedal. *Note RHD dead pedal does require modification for fitment.

(x1) S4/5 Post-Facelift Aluminum Manual Pedal Set (w/ Dead Pedal) - $336.00 set

RS5 Aluminum Automatic Pedal Set (w/ Dead Pedal)
http://www.europrice.us/Temp/rs5pedalseta.jpg
-Genuine Audi RS5 aluminum style pedal set specifically designed for the S-Tronic models. These are a slip-on/bolt-on fitment to all Q5 models. This set can come in LHD only with a matching aluminum dead pedal.

(x1) RS5 Aluminum Automatic Pedal Set (w/ Dead Pedal) - $285.50 set

The pricing is based on a total count of participants spanning through all models, so this should easily reach the 10x mark for all the styles. The group purchase will stay open for approximately 2 weeks and then each participating buyer will be contacted with their final quote.

Participation
If you would like to participate in this purchase please do PM or email the following information to contact@europrice.us:

Full Name
Billing and Shipping Addresses
Year, Model
Shift Knob (Pedal Set Type, LHD or RHD)

Shipping
Shipping costs will vary on each buyer's location, however the more buyers the lower the shipping costs per participant. I estimate that each shift knob at the 10x mark will have a $14-18 shipping cost. The pedal sets will travel to this location first in bulk and then shipped to each buyer individually. All buyers will be apprised of the shipment departing to this location and their final shipment to their location with USPS Priority.

Questions
If you have any questions or other needs please post here, PM or email: contact@europrice.us

Thank you again,

Alex@Europrice.us
09-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Since a few folks have asked for pricing without the dead pedal:

Fitment Guide
A4, S4 B8 and B8.5 - All Styles With and Without Dead Pedal
A5, S5 B8 and B8.5 - All Styles With and Without Dead Pedal
Q5 - All Styles With and Without Dead Pedal

A4, S4 B6 and B7 - *All Styles Without Dead Pedal

A6, S6 C6 - *RS5 Style With and Without Dead Pedal
A6, S6, A7, S7 - *RS5 Style With and Without Dead Pedal

Questions
If you have any questions or other needs please post here, PM or email: contact@europrice.us

Cheers,

Alex@Europrice.us
09-06-2013, 09:51 AM
In an effort to get the absolute best pricing that Europrice can offer I have worked to lower costs so the savings can be passed to the buyers as long as we see 10+ participants. There are already 7 participants locked in, so hitting the 10+ mark should not be hard.

As for pricing comparisons, the 10+ pricing is more competitive now and in many cases is the lowest pricing I can find, even on eBay. Note that I did discover something new while digging through eBay, there are Chinese knock-off pedal sets that are actually more expensive than these group purchase prices which are for Genuine Audi parts that are a properly matched set.

Savings with the 10+ mark on some sets are now as high as $75 over competitor's retail pricing!

Hopefully this makes the deal sweet enough for a few more folks to jump on board and always remember you will get the proper genuine parts for your application along with the best support and service that I can possibly offer. You will always be taken care of when you purchase from Europrice.

Thank you!

Alex@Europrice.us
09-09-2013, 09:07 AM
All pricing is locked at the 10+ participant range!

Also here are the dead pedal prices since folks have been asking on these alone:

Questions

Cheers,

Alex@Europrice.us
09-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Pricing rundowns have been sent to each confirmed participant. This purchase closes 09/13 for participation!

Payments are due by 9/20 for all confirmed buyers to participate in this purchase.

Have a nice weekend,

Alex@Europrice.us
09-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Thank you to those of you have participated so far.

Please note that the faster all participants complete their purchases the faster the everyone receives their order!

Cheers,

osideaudi
10-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Alex,
Its been said that you can acquire Q5 fender flares from the offroad package. True?

Alex@Europrice.us
10-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Alex,
Its been said that you can acquire Q5 fender flares from the offroad package. True?

Yes, these are available. PM or email if you do need more information: contact@europrice.us

Cheers,

Alex@Europrice.us
10-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Quick Update: Almost all of the pedals needed for the group purchase have arrived in from Audi in Europe. Once all of these pedals have arrived in the complete order will ship here and then ship to each buyer via Priority USPS. I will confirm when the bulk shipment has departed to this location next.

Cheers,

Alex@Europrice.us
10-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Bulk shipment has been prepared and shipped to this location via air freight. I will confirm when this has arrived here and look for automated tracking when each individual order is out.

Thank you,

Alex@Europrice.us
10-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Shipment is currently awaiting customs clearance and final delivery. Look for tracking within a week or so for each individual buyer.

Cheers,

Alex@Europrice.us
11-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Pedals are about to land and begin shipping once sorted for orders. Look for your tracking starting tomorrow through Monday.

Thank you for your patience, almost in your hands!

Alex@Europrice.us
11-08-2013, 12:55 PM
All orders shipped!

Automated tracking information was sent to emails associated with the order or payment. If you do not have your tracking please do let me know (if via PM please let me know your name as well).

Thank you again and you should all have these soon!

Cheers,