PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Your JUNK wheels/tires and 2 stock B5 brake rotors. Old & Busted = A-OK!

ElSabio182
08-14-2013, 09:10 AM
Hey guys,
Long story short, I need to return my car to "stock" before the insurance company reclaims it after it was totaled. If you have a junk pile in your basement or backyard, I'd love to raid it. This is time-sensitive, I need this stuff within a week.

I'm looking for:

1) 4 wheels with rubber. I don't care how bald the tires are, or how scratched, cracked or rusted the wheels are. Cheap, rusted steel wheels would be ideal. I just need SOMETHING with a 5x112 bolt pattern so I can swap out my current aluminum alloys.

2) 2 front B5 brake rotors...one driver side, one passenger side. I did the A8/TT carrier upgrade and threw out my stock rotors (d'oh!)...so if I want to keep my A8 rotors and TT carriers, I need SOMETHING to replace the rotors (I still have the stock carriers). I don't care how old they are, they just have to fit.

Happy to come pick them up, and happy to throw you a few bucks for your trouble...if anyone has something that would fit either need, holler at me, and I'll make it as easy for you as I can. In the meantime, I'll be trolling Craigslist :-)

Thx!

wxsgt
08-14-2013, 05:09 PM
force5 in NH would be able to help with cheap parts