PDA

View Full Version : First drive... Interesting stall

ToXicXxX
08-05-2013, 08:01 PM
So I got fed up with not being able to drive my A4 and took it around the block with the bumper off as it's not fitted yet. Rolling back out of my driveway I stalled the car (as im not used to the grab of the FX400). After this stall I tried to turn her over, which she wouldn't for about 30 seconds... Then there was a massive bang of probably a flooded engine firing and it went back to normal performance. Does anyone know why it flooded as opposed to the stock one just stalling and starting normally? I also heard a strange clicking noise under my hood... It seems to be my injectors! Is it normal to hear 550cc injectors... Injecting?

Other then that the car was incredible. I have never felt boost come on like that before, it jumped in and ripped my pants off! The car flew hard and made beautiful sounds, including the DV popping. Ricer tuner buddy on my block even turned his head.

I take all what I said back, I love my Audi. I love it so.

Tanzimur
08-05-2013, 08:18 PM
hell ye man sounds great happy for you lol, dont sell the audi man all that hard work gets frustrating beleive me but at the end of the day you love it!!! get that exhaust vid up yet?

ToXicXxX
08-05-2013, 08:22 PM
hell ye man sounds great happy for you lol, dont sell the audi man all that hard work gets frustrating beleive me but at the end of the day you love it!!! get that exhaust vid up yet?

Not yet, waiting till my bumper is on.

I've never heard a car in this whole city sound so mean...

Tanzimur
08-06-2013, 09:04 PM
yeaah well get one up asap dien over here i just got my rear bumper painted and installed today