PDA

View Full Version : what's a fair price for some used Milltek high flow sport cats + downpipes (B7)

Heavy Winter
06-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Guys I asked this question over on the B7 forums and after 120+ views and absolutely no responses, I'm going to throw this out here, as it seems that the Colorado/Rocky Mountain crew is a bit more active in sharing info than the nice folks over on the B7 forums.

I've posted an ad in the regional classifieds, here:http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/544495-Milltek-high-flow-sport-cats-and-downpipes-for-Audi-S4-4-2-V8-B7-%28Manual%29

Am I on target with the price for these. Anyone local want them? I'm willing to make a deal to a local Audizine member.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Cheers!

seal66
06-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Actutally I think this is a pretty good price. I remember when I was searching for a b7 s4, I was looking at what upgrades were going to cost and I could never find the cats/downpipes for this price. Good luck with the sale man.

Heavy Winter
06-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the info, Seal66, it's much appreciated. For any local Audizine members reading this thread, who may want them, I'll let these go for $800 if you pick them up in Boulder.