PDA

View Full Version : Front Right Headlight Assembly Info.

OWWDI
07-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Hey Guys,

I really need some important infor on the front headlight turn signal. I have a 99 2.8 Q so it is a 2 piece headlight assembly. My front Right one just fell off, YES, fell out while I was driving, I dont think I locked it down the last time I changed the bulb.

Anyway, now all i see is a empty space beside my front right headlight and a wire with a white "plug" type hook up at the end of it.
Just wondering if anyone knows what exactly I should order from AUDI (I know I am going to get ripped off, but I need it NOW) to put it back in place. I know its simple to put back in to place, just wondering if there are any other parts I need to order from them except the front right turn signal part. Is the "plug" thing the only thing that should be there?

Also could someone PLEASE PLEASE put up the part number for it, if they know it. Its for a 99 2.8 Q (triptronic).

Thanks Guys

RedRocket
07-04-2005, 12:02 PM
hey, I'm in Toronto too, I have spare corner lights if you want them. I converted to one peice lights. Just drop me an email at jason@xenonfactory.com if you want them.

OWWDI
07-05-2005, 06:42 AM
I already bought it from audi, but thanks for the offer. I wish I had checked this thread earlier. I just need the piece now that holds the bulb. Anyone know what that is called and what the part number is for it?
Thanks guys