PDA

View Full Version : champage audi in denver

heliotrpic
07-01-2005, 07:15 PM
What is everyone's impression of the place. I was driving down broadway today and rolled past the place for the first time. I stopped to look at some of the cars on the lot. It looked like the ones that were for sale were a little rough. I had a different picture of the place in my mind from visiting their website. So far my favorite audi specific place to look for cars online is still www.karquattro.com.

karl

RobT
07-05-2005, 10:14 AM
I have friends that have bought a couple cars there, and had lots of service done. They do a good job I think, but aren't cheap. I think if you want to do business with them you need to have a relationship with Larry and Brian first though. Their inventory changes pretty fast, so it really depends, and they are 5 cylinder fannatics, so their inventory tends to be biased towards cars that are at least 10 years old.

Rob

jent
07-10-2005, 08:52 PM
i got my car there...and am very happy. hell he sold me his personal car, not on the lot. i recomend

OGD's 02' A4
07-11-2005, 10:56 AM
I went in there last week and BS'd with larry for a little bit, seems like a great guy and pretty freakin knowledgeable as well.

Brought in a K&N filter and they threw it in for me while we chatted about what is becoming my Modding obsession.

Think ill prolly go back there for a MTM chip and exhaust in a few weeks.

heliotrpic
07-12-2005, 08:59 AM
So maybe my first impression was a little off. I'm probably bitter because I'm being forced to sell my a4.

karl