PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get a replacement front bumper?

bilalisyodaddy
04-27-2013, 08:21 AM
I'm in need of a new bumper, and every single OEM one is so expensive...If I have to end up dropping big bucks on it, I'm gonna go ahead and get a S4 bumper. But I was wondering, do any of you guys know of a place online to get bumpers for cheap? Even if it's a replica, I honestly could care less...my wallet has been hurting recently haha. Thanks guys.

fR3ZNO
04-27-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm in need of a new bumper, and every single OEM one is so expensive...If I have to end up dropping big bucks on it, I'm gonna go ahead and get a S4 bumper. But I was wondering, do any of you guys know of a place online to get bumpers for cheap? Even if it's a replica, I honestly could care less...my wallet has been hurting recently haha. Thanks guys.

Have you tried looking around junk yards for a replacement? Then you'll know it's OEM and you may be able to find one in pretty good shape.

Dcass08
04-27-2013, 08:56 AM

Try looking at salvage yards. I know most times it the front that takes the hit but you never know.

bilalisyodaddy
04-27-2013, 10:03 AM
I'll definitely try that! There should be some junkyards close by.

coyote
04-27-2013, 10:10 AM
You can try:

http://shokan.com/

Mad Cow
04-29-2013, 04:12 PM
There's a certain body parts suppliers that has stupid cheap bumpers, something like $90 brand new. I don't remember the name but I'm sure someone that knows will chime in.

Poopie
04-29-2013, 04:56 PM
certifit