PDA

View Full Version : Wtb computer 2000 Audi asap



1sloavant
04-25-2013, 03:18 PM
I need a new computer for my 2000 a4 1.8 t manual ASAP please let me know if anyone has one

Seerlah
04-25-2013, 04:14 PM
If this is related to your thread in the tech section, that is not your issue. You simply aren't getting fuel. Deal with that issue. Take the pump back out the car and place a 12v battery to it if you have to.

If you put your key to the starting position and your dash can display the CEL, your ECU is fine.

1sloavant
04-26-2013, 12:43 AM
The pump is brand new and is getting power from the battery but simply will not prime and pump fuel and my dashboard does not display a cel

Seerlah
04-26-2013, 04:14 AM
Oh!

Mad Cow
04-26-2013, 05:35 AM
The pump is brand new and is getting power from the battery but simply will not prime and pump fuel and my dashboard does not display a cel

Then it's likely your ECU isn't getting power, there's about a 1% chance your ECU is actually bad, and 99% that it's a wiring/fuse/relay issue.

ddillenger
04-26-2013, 05:45 AM
http://www.etuners.gr/userfiles/VAG_ME7.x-etu.jpg

Check those pins (that's the ecu itself, mirror the image and check the harness). Red is 12v, Blue is ground. Green is k-line, check for continuity between that wire and the OBD connector k-line.

If you need an ecu I have a buddy in NJ, if you can get over that way he will certainly have one.

U_know_me
04-26-2013, 06:15 AM
Check those pins (that's the ecu itself, mirror the image and check the harness). Red is 12v, Blue is ground. Green is k-line, check for continuity between that wire and the OBD connector k-line.

If you need an ecu I have a buddy in NJ, if you can get over that way he will certainly have one.

madcow & ddillenger are %100 correct, check those first. Then if you need one I have one laying around.

lucaq
04-26-2013, 10:46 AM
There is a chipped one for sale in the classifieds for $220 also, stage 1, 4b0 906 018 P. I agree with the consensus though, check those other items first.